TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 27, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Interesting Tweets: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 27, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
25m25 minutes ago
More
Ryan: I really don't wanna be HOH again. I'd rather compete & have fun.

Lolo: It's too much stress, right?

Ryan agrees, but also doesn't like how fake people are to the HOH...trying to get on his good side. #bbceleb #cbbus2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🌊 @maximusmom22
23m23 minutes ago
More
Tamar had to fly southwest! 😱🤣🤣🤣 #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
19m19 minutes ago
More
Tamar: She's pregnant. Ryan's wife. He's booked. It's fine.
Dina: That little crew's gonna turn on each other, like that.
Tamer: Guess who's business it is? It's not ours.
Dina: Karma man. I believe in karma.
Tamar: I believe in planting seeds.#bbceleb #cbbus2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Junkie 👁 #BBCeleb @89razorskate20
9m9 minutes ago
More
Lolo talking to Ricky basically telling him that they fought for him & that Tom has still doubts about him. Girls tell him Kato is on board with him. Lolo tells Ricky to come up with the alliance name and take it to Tom "give Tom the power" #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8m8 minutes ago
Tom's gut about not trusting Lolo & Nat when it came to Ricky is right! They trust Ricky more!

Big Brother Junkie 👁 #BBCeleb added,
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
Lolo to Ricky- Tom needs to know that we need you. It cant work without you. Natalie- It's only Tom. Kato is ready to rock. Kato overrides Tom #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8m8 minutes ago
More
Natalie to Ricky- We are obviously telling you everything cause you came to us and told us everything, so we have got your back. Ride until the wheels fall off #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9m9 minutes ago
More
Lolo confirming to Kato that if Ryan wins POV & saves someone off the block they are both safe! #CBBUS2 😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶

8m8 minutes ago
More
Kato to Lolo- Whoever I pick (as a replacement nominee if Ryan wins PoV) is the person we have to get out. If it is Kandi, we have to get rid of her #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
37m37 minutes ago
More
Lolo: You know what. Maybe when I'm bored in my off season, I'll just come & help you. It'll give me job experience. I have no job experience.
Tamar: Assistant?
Lolo: I'll run. I'll do whatever. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Access #BBCeleb2 #CBBUS2 @bigbroaccess
31m31 minutes ago
Kato & Tom, Open Your Eyes & Ears! Lolo is making every excuse why Ricky can’t go OTB & thinks Ricky would be a Great Person to go to the end with b/c he’s pissed a lot of people off. It probably means she doesn’t plan on sitting next to either of you at the end! #CBBUS2

#BBCelebBig Brother Access #BBCeleb2 #CBBUS2 added, Duke the Duck @DukeTheBBDuck
Lolo told Ricky earlier that Tom wanted him otb (keep your mouth shut). She's telling Kato now that Tom can't see that Ricky has weaknesses - overthinks and pissed off a lot of people in the house so he'd be a great person to go…

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
7m7 minutes ago
More
Tom had a chat with the feedsters, his gut is telling him that they're making the wrong move but there's nothing he can do! He is also frustrated with his team, they are not seeing his overall strategic thoughts. "I am not sure if they are looking at this properly" #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
3m3 minutes ago
More
Kandi: The wedding was very long, but beautiful.

Kandi's telling Dina & Tamar about the frustrating trip to Kenya she took for RHOA Shamea's wedding. #cbbus2

Shady Music Facts @TheShadyPolls
4m4 minutes ago
More
Replying to @girlsmeg
I can’t believe @shameamorton set Kandi up like that for that free club appearance in Kenya! Kandi is spilling ALL TEA!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4m4 minutes ago
More
Sounds like Ricky has his talk with Tom & now he is down to part of the alliance. Tom talks about Kato naming them #TeamFun & how he likes the name! #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.27pm .... Big Brother Junkie 👁 #BBCeleb @89razorskate20
7m7 minutes ago
Seems like the CBS site is having issues!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha.... gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
4m4 minutes ago
More
Lolo wonders if coffee is that bad for your body. Ricky thinks if something makes you feel better, it's good for your body.
Lolo: So you're telling me to take crack cocaine?
Ricky: If you take crack cocaine & your life gets better, then crack cocaine is good for you. #cbbus2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
23m23 minutes ago
More
Tom to Kato- He (Ricky) said "what name do you want to go with for the alliance?". He brought that up. He said "cause you are a creative guy, I thought you might want to come up with a name". That sort of puts my mind at ease #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Tom to Kato- Now he (Ricky) has realized that he wants to be in the alliance. He straight up just brought it up with me. We had a good workout. He is a cool, sweet guy. I feel a lot better right now #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Kato told Tom the logical choice that has to be made is nominating Joey if Ryan wins the veto and uses it #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Tom to Kato- Subtly whisper to Lolo and Natalie that Ricky and I had a good talk. He wants to be on Team Fun. Team Fun is now a five person alliance #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network @bigbrothernet
8m8 minutes ago
More
Alliances are shifting as @tomgreenlive worries @Kato_Kaelin could be making the wrong choices for their duo on #CBBUS2. #BBCeleb

And just to be sure here, are we going with Tomato 🍅 for the Tom + Kato duo? Asking for a friend. #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbb2 🐹 ⌚️ @hamsterwatch
3m3 minutes ago
More
if you have a working feed, don't change cameras - that could knock everything kerflooey #glitchy

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
3m3 minutes ago
More
Lolo gets on Ryan for dropping the weights, because it's shaking the house. She says Joey was going to tell him, but he's working out. #cbbus2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This is the best, hahahahahahaha ... Erika aka Evil E @iam_erika
2m2 minutes ago
More
Kato: I asked Dina what machine she likes working on, she says "bending". #CBBUS2 🤣🤣🤣

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS2 Live Feed Updates @CBBUS2LiveFeeds
3m3 minutes ago
More
lolo saying she is getting in the hot tub tonight to help her spasms she's having from the comp. Ricky says he is sore too from the comp.
#cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2m2 minutes ago
More
kandi, tamar, and dina talking in bathroom for a while. Kandi is telling them about a show she used to watch called Underground.
#cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1m1 minute ago
More
site back. Joey and Kato talking in HOH room. Joey saying people should be straight shooters or they'll turn on each other.
If he was in Kato's position he would want to get to the end with the five best temperaments.
#cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
32s33 seconds ago
More
After Joey left Kato talks to camera and says that was tough. That felt like the last plea before he or ryan goes up. Kato said he's thought about and is staying loyal to his group. He's made up his mind who he is with and that's his decision.
#cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1m1 minute ago
More
tamar asking ryan and joey if she has their vote. Ryan says yes. He asks her if he has hers if he goes up . She says yes.
#cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
23s23 seconds ago
More
Kato telling Ricky and Tom about his conversation with Joey and Ryan in the storage room and with Joey just now.
He's telling them he told Joey let me think about it but he wants Tom and Ricky to know he's sticking with them.
#cbbus2 #bbceleb