TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 26, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Interesting Tweets: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 26, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
7h7 hours ago
More
Following the HoH competition, the initial discussions about the plan for nominations took place. Recap: http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-celebrity-edition-2/day-10-recap.html … #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
5h5 hours ago
More
Ryan- If you put me up, this is a game. Right after this, I will be DMing you. It does not matter. Kato- I'm going to think about everything. What I'll tell you is this...I will not have you as one of the two most likely on the block #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
How the fight started... #CBBUS2 Live Feed Updates @CBBUS2LiveFeeds
Rewinding to update the fight between tamar and lolo. This is not a live update. At 9:30 PST lolo was telling tamar she was talking with dina. Couldn't hear what she said but Tamar said she was lying.

cont update from 9:30 PST
Then lolo said "if she as lying" and tamar got mad and said "IF she was lying. I'm telling you she was lying"
Lolo started yelling and saying this is the problem. you want me to tell…

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbb2 🐹 ⌚️ @hamsterwatch
3h3 hours ago
More hamsterwatch #cbb2 🐹 ⌚️ Retweeted hamsterwatch #cbb2 🐹 ⌚️
oops, it arrived last night with Kato's HOH stuff - he got his room around 1.25am - letter from his girlfriend and music by Tame Impala

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Lolo v Tamar

https://twitter.com/IGIF_/status/1089246302704205824

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
3h3 hours ago
More
There's another eviction on Monday so in the next 2 days they have to do noms, POV and POV ceremony. And maybe an extra POV or two if they don't like the outcome. (It's a joke!) #cbbus2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL... Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
3h3 hours ago
More
The good news for the next couple of days is that we don't have to listen to Ryan attempt to read. #cbbus2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@JokersBBUpdates
12:47 PM CBB1 Reruns continue at the three hour mark of feeds being down. #BBCeleb #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahahahaha ..... Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
40m40 minutes ago
More
It was suggested that after Tamar put on her Daft Punk helmet aliens landed on the Big Brother lot and stole her away.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
23m23 minutes ago
More
Just over 3 hours to tonights LIVE Big Brother Gossip Show - our show WILL NOT BE BLOCKED - it will be LIVE and without interruptions.... unless we have a technical issue or get in a huge fight..... not likely but ya never know (joke!).... #BigBrotherGossipShow #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Big Brother @big_bigbrother
23m23 minutes ago
More
Feeds have been down for just about 5 hours. #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbb2 🐹 ⌚️ @hamsterwatch
5m5 minutes ago
More
sounds like Dina and Tamar were nominated, with #SpeechReason they don't cook or clean enough.. somebody mentioned Tamar's son - maybe Kato in his speech - she didn't appreciate that
*maybe the cook/clean was only for Tamar

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
4m4 minutes ago
More
Joey is quite happy with the butt wipes that production provided. They are suitable for his sensitive skin.

Hey, if I had to hear it, so do you. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
6m6 minutes ago
More
Kato's nomination speech does not seem to have gone over well at all.

The reactions seem fresh, so if I had to guess I'd say they did NOT do the POV comp during the 9-and-a-half-hours feed outage. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🌊 @maximusmom22
6m6 minutes ago
More
Someone told Tamar to go home and be with her son! 👀
In Whoopi’s voice: to whoever said that, You’re in danger girl! #CBBUS2 #BBceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS2 Live Feed Updates @CBBUS2LiveFeeds
6m6 minutes ago
More
It doesn't sound like they played Veto Comp yet, so still not sure why feeds were down for over 9 hrs today #CBBUS2

Luna @LunaCee73
4m4 minutes ago
More
Joey says it's too hot in the house.
Ryan: "I know. Everyone complained....(about it being cold)"

IDK if that shade was intentional or not. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
4m4 minutes ago
More
Ryan just announced that the reason Kato didn't put him up is so he can backdoor him...unless he wins the POV. #CBBUS2

Joey: "Do you think that Tamar or Dina would do that to you?"
Ryan: "They don't pick"
Joey: "Who picks?"

RYAN is now the brains of this operation. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
5m5 minutes ago
More
Dina: Tamar said she already knew Kato was picking me. So that means Nat knew, Lolo knew. Did you know?

Kandi: I knew he was contemplating it. He was in one of those weird positions. #bbceleb #cbbus2

Dina: At least I didn't cry in there. I answered that question in 5 different ways. So Kato doesn't get to vote, right?

Kandi: He doesn't vote.

Dina: One of us could win the veto.

Kandi: Possibly.

Dina: The game begins. #bbceleb #cbbus2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
4m4 minutes ago
More
Ryan: "I wonder what Jonathan's doing right now. D'ya think he's having a beer, just relaxing?"
Joey: "Yeah, 100%" #CBBUS2

Big Brother Junkie 👁 #BBCeleb @89razorskate20
4m4 minutes ago
More
Dina talking to Kandi, Tamar knew she was going beforehand. Kandi admits Kato told her she was thinking about her & Tamar #CBBUS2 Ryan explains to Joey he wants to win VETO bc there's a chance of him getting BD!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
4m4 minutes ago
More
Ryan: "If TayTay wins (POV), all hell's gonna break loose then." #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #CBBUS2 @rbbq
6m6 minutes ago
More
For the record...

We just had a NINE hour downtime on feeds and all that happened were nominations. #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL.... Myriam 🌊 @maximusmom22
4m4 minutes ago
More
If I had a convo with Joey & told him I was bitten by a shark, he would one up me by saying he lived inside a whale for a week before killing it!🙄 #CBBUS2 #BBceleb

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL at Whoopie voice saying you in danger girl LMAO!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
3m3 minutes ago
More
Ryan and Joey are talking about how Tamar 'going of like that' was live on the internet, so of course Skippy cuts that convo off. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
4m4 minutes ago
More
Ryan: I didn't know that was going to happen today. Why did Tay Tay go off like that?
Joey: I felt bad. You don't wanna see anyone react like that. #bbceleb #cbbus2
Ryan to Joey: It's on live right? It's on the internet?
Joey: Which means.... *feed cuts*