TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 25, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Interesting Tweets: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 25, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
2h2 hours ago
More
Kato: "I think it's going to be an early eviction tomorrow morning"

This isn't BBCan, Kato. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS2 Live Feed Updates @CBBUS2LiveFeeds
3h3 hours ago
More
#CBBUS2 #BBCeleb2 Dina, Kato, and Ricky are in the bathroom talking about tomorrow eviction and wondering if the HGs on the block are going to get their luggage to pack

#BBCeleb2 #CBBUS2 Dina is speculating that tomorrows comp is going to be the sticky one or that black box comp

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
45m45 minutes ago
More
Kandi- Is there a reason why you got on shades today? Ricky- Giving my eyes a break from all these bright ass lights. Kandi- It's just weird talking to someone and you cant see their eyes. Ricky- They were closed most of the time we were talking anyway #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
41m41 minutes ago
More
Tom is telling us he feels like he has 'an issue with the next move', that there's kindof a loose alliance but it's not really an alliance.

He doesn't want to vote out Jonathan. #CBBUS2

Kato walks in, Tom asks if Kato thinks "we're making the right move". Kato says yeah, adds "do you know something?" #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbb2 ๐Ÿน โŒš๏ธ@hamsterwatch
10m10 minutes ago
More
feeds went down a little before 5pm BB time - no idea why

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
5:10 BigBrother time.... #CBBUS2 Live Feed Updates @CBBUS2LiveFeeds
25s25 seconds ago
More
Hey Everybody. Diane @BBFeedsFan here to update you on the live feeds for the next 2 hrs. Currently they have been down since about 8:10pm. I heard it was supposedly to fix the heat. I'll be back with you when they're up again

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
5m5 minutes ago
More
NEM says she does like Jonathan and she knows she'll be friends with him outside the house.
Lolo: "No you're not! He's gonna be so maaaad!" #CBBUS2

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
5m5 minutes ago
More
Lolo- At this moment in time, I feel like I trust Kato and Tom more (than Jonathan and Ryan). Natalie- I feel like I trust Ricky too #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

5m5 minutes ago
More
Jon left the room. Lolo & NEM think he is a smooth operator trying to push all his positivism & gratefulness to be there. They still plan to vote him out as of now #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo ๐ŸŒ‚ @Clio_the_Leo
5m5 minutes ago
More
Joey โ€œI donโ€™t mind going home, I just donโ€™t want to pack.โ€ Which is exactly how Ive always thought Id feel if I was on #CBBUS2

Luna @LunaCee73
4m4 minutes ago
More
NEM and Lolo are kinda low key trying to convince one nominee that he really wants to stay. In front of the nominee they want to evict. #CBBUS2

Did Joey kinda just tell NEM/Lolo/Jonathan that he wants Dina to win the season??? Cuz that's what it sounded like, but I zoned out a little. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbb2 ๐Ÿน โŒš๏ธ @hamsterwatch
4m4 minutes ago
More
Preaching Joey crashed Jonathan's campaign session to Lolo/Natalie, but I don't think it was going to be very effective

6m6 minutes ago
More
Jon is back with Lolo & NEM. Joey came in & started saying how it's God's plan whoever wins & if he goes home tomorrow he doesn't really care #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam ๐ŸŒŠ @maximusmom22
5m5 minutes ago
More
I get the feeling Joeyโ€™s life aspiration is to become the new Tony Robbins! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ #CBBUS2 #BBceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
AND Kandi has never said she is going for Tamar (that must have been a secret in her head conversation)... Big Brother Junkie ๐Ÿ‘ #BBCeleb
โ€@89razorskate20
3m3 minutes ago
More
Tamar, asks the room why they are keeping someone who is gunning for her! Ricky tells her that she has no pull & they all tell her if they win HOH , they will target her! #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
3m3 minutes ago
More
Jonathan telling Tom how important it is for him to stay in the house - that the more he stays in the more 'funny bits' he might be able to get for his reel going into Pilot Season. #cbbus2

Luna @LunaCee73
3m3 minutes ago
More
Jonathan, don't tell them how staying would benefit you (outside the house), tell them how it would benefit THEM. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
4m4 minutes ago
More
I haven't seen someone as obsessed with another HG as Tamar about Kandi since Caleb's stalking tendencies towards Amber. #cbbus2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3m3 minutes ago
More
Ricky told Tamar he was approached for an all guys alliance to then pick off the girls

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
We'll all be drunk, hahahahaha.... hamsterwatch #cbb2 ๐Ÿน โŒš๏ธ @hamsterwatch
2m2 minutes ago
More
take a swig whenever Tamar says it's not personal

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3m3 minutes ago
More
Tamar explaining to Ricky that Jonathan she feels that Kandi is dangerous for their group while Jonathan is not going to target anyone in their group if he wins HOH.

Luna @LunaCee73
3m3 minutes ago
More
The group seems to think they can appease Tamar by putting Kandi up next week....

...but then backdoor Ryan. lol #CBBUS2
#CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gฮนัโ„“_ั•ะผั”g @girlsmeg
3m3 minutes ago
More
NEM: My vote is Jonathan.

Lolo: Same. I'm gonna get rid of the shark, then get rid of Joey.

Ricky: But we can all agree we're going after Kandi next?

#bbceleb #cbbus2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1m1 minute ago
More
Ricky told Tamar, Lolo, Natalie they can all agree to go after Kandi next, and "we're going to backdoor Ryan anyway", and he swore if he wins HOH he'll put up Kandi .. Tamar said she'll say "I told you so" if Kandi stays #ItsNotPersonal

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Please, please let Kandi win.... Bigbrothergossip
โ€@bigbrothrgossip
2m2 minutes ago
More
I hope Kandi is the next HOH.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2m2 minutes ago
More
Ricky told Tamar, Lolo, Natalie they can all agree to go after Kandi next, and "we're going to backdoor Ryan anyway", and he swore if he wins HOH he'll put up Kandi .. Tamar said she'll say "I told you so" if Kandi stays #ItsNotPersonal

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
She's going up, but it has nothing to do with Kandi... gฮนัโ„“_ั•ะผั”g @girlsmeg
3m3 minutes ago
More
Tamar's gonna vote out Kandi & enjoy when she's able to tell them all, "I told you so."

Tamar: I'm gonna be furious. Because ain't none of ya'll on the block. It's gonna be me.

#bbceleb #cbbus2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2m2 minutes ago
More
Lolo explaining to Tamar that she is upset and hurt (and near tears) with Ryan because she feels betrayed by him. She says that she was friends with Ryan and was on Team USA with him but he hurt her.

Tamar wants to know how Jonathan comes into play with all of this. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Laur @FunFeedMoments
1h1 hour ago
More
Ricky says the DR informed him that there will only be one person evicted this week #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 11:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
MichelefromdaBronx UgotBronx
21m21 minutes ago
More
Feeds on this and BBAD on ryan jon and joey in the backyard talking about how ryan told tamar to talk to her girls otherwise kandi will stay. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, January 25, 2019 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
For once I think she is correct, they should vote out Joey.... #CBBUS2 Live Feed Updates
โ€@CBBUS2LiveFeeds
22m22 minutes ago
More
Jonathan went into to talk to NEM and Tamar. When he leaves, Tamar say's she thinks she's making the wrong choice. NEM say's she's not. (Tamar agreed to vote out Jonathan last night)
#CBBUS2