TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 24, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Interesting Tweets: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 24, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahaha, Grooch, she finally put on some clothes to work out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
3h3 hours ago
More
Kandi catches Tom talking to the feeders.

Kandi: I'm the only girl in this room. I think it was a smart decision on my part. I feel I get along a lot better with the guys. #cbbus2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
9m9 minutes ago
More
Tamar vents to Jonathan.
Tamar: You have to talk to the girls. For real. If you never trusted me before.... I see shit & I feel shit. It ain't right. #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
T.V.Lady@TV_Lady_
1h1 hour ago
More
The only thing I've heard Kandi say in this kitchen is "let me put those cans in there (the trash)". I'm just putting this tweet here for reference later on...when Tamar's version is told. #cbbus2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
yas @Adoomies1
3h3 hours ago
More
Tamar was the first one to recognise Jonathan saving Dina, the first one to talk about how girls always look stupid on this show and now she’s GUNNING for another girl because of what? Personal reasons? I cannot. So disappointing

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
48m48 minutes ago
More
Tamar is so insane that Kandi could say good morning and Tamar would rant about it for the rest of the day. Which she is pretty much doing today. #cbbus2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.33pm ... gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
34m34 minutes ago
More
Tamar is out of the onesie.

Luna @LunaCee73
31m31 minutes ago
More
"My head game is hardcore strong because I'm borderline psychic" - Tamar
Well, it seems I turned the audio back on at the right time. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
32m32 minutes ago
More
Tamar to Lolo/Natalie- Why are we asking Kato and Tom for a week safety? It should be the other way around. We shouldnt need their safety #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Tamar to Lolo/Natalie- I feel like we kind of being taken advantage of. Homeboy (Ricky) said that he was a manipulator. He has the ability to pull the wool over your eyes. We real strong women. We cant keep letting these dudes manipulate us #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, LMAO, Tamar doesn't know how to be nice, hahahahaha .... gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
30m30 minutes ago
More
NEM wants Tamar to straighten out her problems w/ Kandi.
Tamar: Every time I talk to her, she does some slick shit. I try to make nice to her. #bbceleb #cbbus2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
27m27 minutes ago
More
Tamar- We have to come together. Natalie- That's on you. Tamar- I have tried to talk to her (Kandi) myself. Natalie- Then let's call her in and have a little pow wow #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It's not working.... Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
31m31 minutes ago
More
Tamar says she's trying to be like Jesus. Point blank. #cbbus2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
27m27 minutes ago
More Big Brother Gossip Retweeted gιяℓ_ѕмєg
This will NEVER be resolved. Tamar will go to her grave not getting along with Kandi. #cbbus2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Verified account @CBSBigBrother
21m21 minutes ago
More
Yes, it's true... Olympic athletes use carbs for fuel. 🥖 Catch more moments like this on the #BBLF: https://bit.ly/2RNdEdM #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS2 Live Feed Updates @CBBUS2LiveFeeds
15m15 minutes ago
More
#CBBUS2 #BBCeleb2 Tom has joined Tamar, Lolo, and NEM in the Gym and he is telling them about his nap and the girls interup with we will not talk about production and Tom says i mean i was reading a book

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
15m15 minutes ago
More
1:29 - The veto ceremony ended. Kandi was in the bathroom with Joey and then with Tom.
1:33 - Feeds switched away from Kandi but she didnt leave the bathroom.
1:34 - Tamar walked to the bedroom and crossed paths with Ricky, then she was crying in bed #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
14m14 minutes ago
More
#CBBUS2 #BBCeleb2 Kato, Kandi and Ryan are in the kitchen talking about dinner, looks like ryan is doing most of the cooking and Kandi is talking easy recipies

#CBBUS2 #BBCeleb2 Tamar and Nem are talking baout thier issues with food while working out

#CBBUS2 #BBCeleb2 Ton and Ricky are talking about When ricky met his wife and got married

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
17m17 minutes ago
More
#CBBUS2#BBCeleb2 Dina, Ryan, and Joey are in the pink and green bedroom, Dina is working on her hair and the conversation seems to be about luxury dreams, Dina wants to make a super safe house

#CBBUS2 #BBCeleb2 John, NEM, Lolo and tamar are in th ekichen and JOhn says, just so you guys know i'm going to be pimping you out for charity events, and that he and his BF host multipul charity events a year and NEM says that cool and that shes down

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
10m10 minutes ago
More
Jon: 9 days on the block. It the worst. It sucks. Oh well. It's fun. We get to be here. At the end of the day..we get to be here.

#cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8m8 minutes ago
More
#CBBUS2 #BBCeleb Tamar is working on a Pot roast, and thinks the meat is really fatty. I also think John said something about chili and how everything will be fabous bc they are trapped in a house and The cooks did the best they could with what they have

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10m10 minutes ago
More
#BBCeleb2 #CBBUS2 John and tamar are talking about writing cook books and John said hes been working on his second book which is a fitness book, but that writing books is not very good for making money

#BBCeleb2 #CBBUS2 Tom, Rocky, and Kato are tlaking in the bathroom about sports and where to sit in poker

#BBCeleb #BBCeleb, Seems like food is done and HGs ar eeating, There is beef stew, not pot roast, steaks, a chicken dish, and posibly chili, oh and a salad

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
8m8 minutes ago
More Bigbrothergossip Retweeted gιяℓ_ѕмєg
The ONLY way this ends is if Kandi gets down on her knees and bows to Tamar saying Tamar has always been right on every opinion she's ever had. And even then Tamar would find some reason to rant on about Kandi. #cbbus2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
7m7 minutes ago
More
#BBCeleb2 #CBBUS2 Holy food batman... I don't think i have ever seen the storage room so full even when we have 16-18 HGs!!! AND THERE IS ONLY 11 of them!!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
7m7 minutes ago
More
Ricky tells Tom he's glad they 'broke all this down' and that it's good to know that deep down Tom is a prick. #CBBUS2

Tom asks Ricky if he's been eating.
Ricky: "There's other ways to get energy other than food".
Wait, wut? #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbb2 🐹 ⌚️ @hamsterwatch
7m7 minutes ago
More
Tom/Ricky convo about people being themselves vs performing: Tom said he's not sure where that line is for himself - Ricky said he's still surprised how different some of them became when the cameras (feeds) started

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
2m2 minutes ago
More
Kandi: Joey, did you pack all your stuff?
Joey: No. We're gonna have plenty of time tomorrow. They said we won't be needed for anything until 4:45. And there's gonna be 2 lock downs, about an hour a piece.

*cam changes* #bbceleb #cbbus2