TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 24, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Interesting Tweets: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 24, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Mel Brown @melbrown0
39m39 minutes ago
More
Kandi’s name is constantly in Tamar’s mouth. She may just catch a cavity.

Let it go. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS2 Live Feed Updates @CBBUS2LiveFeeds
20m20 minutes ago
More
Jonathan and Ryan are talking about things that they are grateful for and are now doing 3 positive affirmations about themselves. Jonathan appears to be teaching Ryan. #CBBUS2

Tamar, Natalie and Ricky are discussing possible votes in the bedroom. Possibility of a "double eviction"
Sounds like Jonathan is the target. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.48pm... Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
10m10 minutes ago
More
Ricky, Natalie, Tamar talking - Ricky says they are safe because they are evicting Jon. #cbbus2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
18m18 minutes ago
More
Ricky to Natalie/Tamar- I'm telling you Ryan talked to him (Joey) and said "I'm going to put you up just to throw the girls off" #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Ricky to Natalie/Tamar- They (Joey/Jonathan/Ryan) have an alliance. They came to me twice today and said those three have my back if I voted to keep Jonathan #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Natalie- What's Tom and Kato going to do? Where is their vote at? Ricky- Jonathan. They are voting to evict Jonathan #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Tamar- I am just trying to figure out why Kato and Tom would want Kandi in the house. Ricky- You should talk to them about it. Tom said he likes her. Earlier today, Kato didnt have a problem getting rid of Kandi #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
6m6 minutes ago
More
Tamar now grilling Ricky over some incident where she says he walked into a room and talked to Kandi (Tamar is SOOOO paranoid about Kandi) - Ricky not happy she's accusing him of talking to Kandi #cbbus2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
7m7 minutes ago
More
Natalie and Ricky tell Tamar that Kandi was crying all night about the situation with Tamar.

Tamar asked Ricky about Kandi and Ricky "meeting" in a bedroom earlier today. Ricky is visibly upset with the accusation. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10m10 minutes ago
More
Tamar- When you were in that room after the ceremony, what was the conversation? Ricky- Me? I didnt go in that room. Tamar- Yes you did. What were you talking about? You and Kandi #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Ricky- You are getting kind of paranoid. Tamar- No I'm not. You are not going to start that. You are going to piss me the (e) off. That's not what you want to do. Ricky- Dont piss me the (e) off. I didnt go in no (e) room with her (Kandi) #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Ricky- I wasnt in that room with Kandi. I swear to God. Tamar- Okay Ricky. Ricky- I'm not even going to start. I have video proof. You can watch it. You are trippin'. Tamar- Yeah okay #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11m11 minutes ago
More
Ricky tells Tamar that there is video proof.
Ricky and Tamar end their heated exchange and all is now quiet in the bedroom. #CBBUS2

Meanwhile, upstairs...
Tom, Ryan, Jonathan and Kato are playing Pool while Kandi and Dina chat on the couches. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbb2 🐹 ⌚️ @hamsterwatch
2m2 minutes ago
More
Tamar's getting all wound up again, to Lolo, about Ricky

gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
3m3 minutes ago
More
Tamar to Lolo: I asked him (Ricky) what he said to Kandi. Why was he in that room. He said he was not in that room. He's lying. I saw it. Don't let him tell you I'm a liar or I'm being personal. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

3m3 minutes ago
More
Tamar now in the lounge telling Lolo about the confrontation with Ricky from earlier. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This woman is nuts ... Big Brother Junkie 👁 #BBCeleb @89razorskate20
2m2 minutes ago
More
Tamar talked to Lolo, she doesnt want Ricky to make her out to be a liar, she swears after the POV meeting she saw Ricky coming out of the back room where he was talking to Kandi! Tamar doesnt trust him & feels like he's working w/ Kandi! #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Junkie 👁 #BBCeleb @89razorskate20
4m4 minutes ago
More
Lolo/Nat both agree Tamar is playing personal. They both admit they've been swayin. They wanted to trust Jonathan but him/Ryan hasn't trust them, Jon didnt even talk or include them in the deal Jon made with Ricky #CBBUS

6m6 minutes ago
More
Lolo- I honestly dont care if Ricky has something with Kandi. Natalie- Me neither #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Junkie 👁 #BBCeleb @89razorskate20
2m2 minutes ago
More
Ryan tells Joey how the girls are always whispering. Says he's going to keep being secretive just to piss them off #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This is just like normal reality TV, Ricky says one thing and Tamar hears another...
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
10m10 minutes ago
More
Ricky checks to see if Tamar wants to talk. He thinks they need to squash things if she thinks he's lying to her. He's tried to take care of & be kind to her. He denies being in the room w/ Kandi.

Ricky denies ever being in that room today with Kandi. He didn't see or have a convo w/ Kandi.

Tamar: Okay Ricky.

Ricky feels like he's getting a hard time from Kandi & Tamar.

Ricky: I'm just asking you. Stand down, please!
Tamar: First of all, don't do that. Don't do this defense mechanism.
Ricky: It's me.
Tamar: Don't tell me to pipe down.
Ricky: I didn't say pipe down. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2m2 minutes ago
More
Ricky and Tamar end their convo with a hug. Apparent truce reached, until...

Tamar leaves the room and tells Natalie and Lolo that Ricky is lying.

Lolo is asking Tamar to put this on the backburner until tomorrow. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbb2 🐹 ⌚️ @hamsterwatch
15m15 minutes ago
More
Tamar said "my other onesie comes tomorrow" ....... is this outfit a comp consequence? I thought it was a blanketing choice

gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
14m14 minutes ago
More
Ricky: You're dirty, but you're in a onesie? Doesn't that keep you clean?
Tamar: I'm just dirty. I'll wait till Friday. My other onesie comes tomorrow.😩😭😭

Tamar wants to fix the Kandi situation, but not tonight. She wants it to no longer be stressful.
Tamar thinks if Kandi sees her for who she really is, she'll feel like she's betraying her friends at home.
Tamar: I can't continue like this. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha.... Tooms @Tooms_BB
Tamar: So now I'm crazy
Lolo: You're not crazy. You're not crazy
Narrator: She's crazy
#CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #CBBUS2 @JokersBBUpdates
4h4 hours ago
More
Posted 8:12am: Tom + Kato think they may fake a blow out between them to hide their alliance with each other. More discussion of that and other strategy, then they both get up and leave HoH so as not to be caught together. Downstairs... (Long http://bit.ly/2TdWyCu ) #BBCeleb

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And Tamar is still in the same Onesie!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
4h4 hours ago
More
Tomorrow night could be a lot of fun if Tamar expects everybody to do what she wants and vote out Kandi but instead they go with the alternate plan of Jonathan. #cbbus2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yep, Grooch, she says her other onsie is in the laundry and she should get her laundry back today. I noticed a bunch of brown wrapped packages in the SR which are probably laundry.

These guys have it made, their laundry is done for them, they have disposable dishware so don't have to do dishes, they have an amazing workout room, swimming pool, keyboard w/music...

It's almost like it is not big brother.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Braggy (w)itch @CattyJargon
6h6 hours ago
More
Tamar: For her game, it's easier for her to make me her enemy. Because once people know the truth about her, about her character, her game is ruined. I'm not here to ruin anyone's stuff, just don't be manipulated Tom. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What a good idea .... MichelefromdaBronx @UgotBronx
4h4 hours ago
More
Backpost:
tom: why the hell did ryan nom joey?
kato: that was his only play to save jon.
tom: why does he want to save jon ? he could have spoken to us. he could have nominated Tamar and vote her out and make the house a nicer place and get rid of all the negativity.
#CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Of course, Tamar could just put on some clothes instead of wearing the onsie nonstop.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
MichelefromdaBronx @UgotBronx
4h4 hours ago
More
Pt 2: Early this morning Tom to Kato::
Tom"You know when they start point at each other and throwing everyone under the bus. We had a had a deal with him and him and him and you said this! It won't happen but CARNAGE sounds fun to me! " 🤣 #CBBUS

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Dipo, she's depressed. Remember?