TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 23, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Interesting Tweets: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 23, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
4m4 minutes ago
More
I think Eva Marie is my new favorite. God knows she seems to understand the game more than the so-called fans of the show. #cbbus2

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Dipo, thanks for keeping us updated!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the tweets - they are awesome!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes the tweets are great and much appreciated!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1:30pm ... Big Brother Network @bigbrothernet
6m6 minutes ago
More
Joey mentions it's okay. Sounds like things went as expected. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Mel Brown @melbrown0
9m9 minutes ago
More
Scaramucci’s picture is finally black and white
#CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network @bigbrothernet
8m8 minutes ago
More
Tom is coaching Kandi on playing it cooler & staying positive. #CBBUS2

MichelefromdaBronx @UgotBronx
10m10 minutes ago
More
kandi: I think the girls are going to let my personal issues with Tamar get to them. i heard her making comments and whispering in her ear

Tom: it's not about that everyone in here wants to win they dont care that you are arguing #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
9m9 minutes ago
More
Always hard to tell if Joey is pissed cuz he has a constant pissed off look on his face. (Male version of resting (w)itch face????) #cbbus2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
12m12 minutes ago
More
Tom: How are you doing?
Kandi: Not good. I feel like I'm about to be the first one.
Tom: I don't think so.
Kandi: They're not gonna vote out Joey & they're not...
Tom: I would stay positive. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Kandi: I think the girls are gonna let my personal issues w/ Tamar cloud everything. Even though it has nothing to do w/ them.

Tom: It's not about that. Everybody wants to win. They don't care that you're arguing w/ Tamar. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Tom: I'm on your team here. I'm working for you. I'm doing subtle things in the background to make things work in your favor. Don't feel down. I'm trying to give you some positive reinforcement. You have allies here. Me being one of them.
Kandi: Thank you. #cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.35om; for no apparent reason, just after the POV meeting.... gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
35m35 minutes ago
More
Tamar's crying.

#cbbus2 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
24m24 minutes ago
More
Tom tells Kato that it's in their best interest for Kandi to stay, because they can beat her in comps but they won't always be able to beat Jon and/or Joey. #CBBUS2

Tom tells Kato that Dina is clearly voting to save Jonathan, "but we can make an argument to the ladies on our side that it's beneficial to their game" to keep Kandi. Kato says Ricky is adamant (as of yesterday) that Jonathan had to go. #CBBUS2

Tom seems to be leaning toward voting Joey out (to appease Dina) and making a deal with Jonathan.

I'm ok with this. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
21m21 minutes ago
More
Ricky to Kato/Tom: "The plan's still on, right?"
The plan being to evict Jonathan. That plan is tentatively NOT still on, but it's a matter of how to convince Ricky of that. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Junkie 👁 #BBCeleb @89razorskate20
22m22 minutes ago
More
Tom talking to Kato about how they have the power on who goes this week. Tom says it's best for them to keep Kandi bc they can beat her in HOHs. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
25m25 minutes ago
More
Ricky is not having any of this 'change the plan and vote out Joey instead' stuff. #CBBUS2

24m24 minutes ago
More
Tom basically thinking of making a move against Joey & make a deal with Jonathan by pulling him aside, alluding to him they have the power to keep him but he has to be good with them(Tom/Kato) for the rest of the game #CBBUS2

Hec ♐️ @Hec718
24m24 minutes ago
More
Ricky wants Jonathan out too! #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
21m21 minutes ago
More
Ricky interrupts the convo, he makes sure the plan is still the same & that Jonathan needs to go. Tom plays it off like he didnt know that the girls were voting Jon out & says all he cares about Kandi staying bc he likes her #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
22m22 minutes ago
More
Ricky says that Kandi staying is 'not good for us' because it makes their lives harder, but it is what it is for this eviction.

He has no grasp of the 'meatshield' concept. Keep the people that are driving everyone crazy so they target that person instead of you. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
20m20 minutes ago
More
Lolo tells NEM that it's funny how the minute Tom comes off the block he's suddenly wanting to....idk, play the game? #CBBUS2

NEM to Lolo: "I think it would be wise for us and our alliance to get rid of Kandi" because (reason I only half heard and didn't understand). Lolo agrees, but says she has too many votes on the other side. #CBBUS2

NEM tells Lolo that the guys now think it's a DE (and she didn't try to dissuade them) and now they're freaking out. She says if that was the case they should have put up Dina. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha..... hamsterwatch #cbb2 🐹 ⌚️ @hamsterwatch
18m18 minutes ago
More
Lolo joked she wants to hack their one-way tweet tablet so she can log onto Amazon and order stuff to stay warm in there 😂

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
18m18 minutes ago
More
Is NEM low key trying to save Jonathan? First she says Kandi should go, then she says that if Joey didn't mind going up, he can go. #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
17m17 minutes ago

Ding ding ding! #CBBUS2

Luna added,
After the talk of a DE in the kitchen, Ryan is worried that the girls set them up to make sure Joey went up bc they can get Jon/Joey out first #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
19m19 minutes ago
More
Jonathan to Ryan- The only thing that's saving us is our alliance with the girls, so we need to butter that up. We need to spend time with them #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
19m19 minutes ago
More
Jonathan's waiting for a miracle to save him. #cbbus2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbb2 🐹 ⌚️ @hamsterwatch
8m8 minutes ago
More
Ryan told Jonathan & Joey that he'll go ham next week and "(e) that alliance" if one of the guys goes (no confirmation yet if he knows he doesn't play next HOH) #cbbus #cbbus2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS2 Live Feed Updates @CBBUS2LiveFeeds
8m8 minutes ago
More
#BBCeleb2 #CBBUS2 joey, john, nad ryan are talking about Ricky's mood swings and how Lolo doesn't like much of anything

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
7m7 minutes ago
More
These boys will be blindsided! They going over votes & they have no idea! Jonathan for sure thinks Tom/Kato will vote him out! #CBBUS2