TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 16, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Interesting Tweets: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 16, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 10, 2019 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Here we go....

Julie Chen Verified account @JulieChen
8h8 hours ago
More
So excited to be back on this stage 🤗🤗 who else is ready for the second season of #BBCeleb?! RT if you’re counting down to the premiere on Monday January 21! 🙌🏼🙌🏼

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 10, 2019 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
Vegas CBB update: Tiffany Pollard is requesting the same payday that Omarosa got and refusing to shoot a promo today.
3:26 PM - 10 Jan 2019

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, January 10, 2019 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Who the heck is Tiffany Pollard?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, January 10, 2019 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
According to Wikipedia ....

Tiffany Pollard (born January 6, 1982), sometimes known by her nickname New York, is an American reality television personality and actress. She first achieved public recognition for her participation in VH1's Flavor of Love and I Love New York.

Pollard was given the nickname "New York" by rapper Flavor Flav. She is also known colloquially by her self-proclaimed nickname, the "HBIC (Head <> In Charge)", which she exclaimed in the Flavor of Love series to taunt her competitors.

In 2016, Pollard took part in the British television series Celebrity Big Brother, finishing in fourth place. She was a cast member in the reality television series The Next:15. She and her mother were main cast members in the first season of the reality show Family Therapy with Dr. Jenn. On November 3, 2016, it was announced that she joined the second season of E! reality show Famously Single.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiffany_Pollard

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Thursday, January 10, 2019 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I remember her' she's feisty...

Is CBS doing this again? or is it different?..

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, January 11, 2019 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Don’t they go in today?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, January 11, 2019 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thx Jimmer. Still don't know her from a bag of rocks. Lol

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, January 11, 2019 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL I recognize the shows but I’ve never watched them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, January 11, 2019 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick Verified account @EvelDick
58m58 minutes ago
More
Looks like Kato Kaelin deleted his tweet that basically said he was going on #CBBUS2
But I recorded it for you guys.
God, they are scraping the bottom of the barrel. If this video is any indication of what we'll see on the feeds... kill me now

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, January 11, 2019 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbb2 🐹 ⌚️ @hamsterwatch
44m44 minutes ago
More
👀 tweet was deleted, and now he says he's in Asia

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, January 11, 2019 - 11:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbb2 🐹 ⌚️ @hamsterwatch
42m42 minutes ago
More
interestingly, Kato Kaelin was in the BB20 finale audience, seated next to Omarosa (who got top billing) #ThingsHmm

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, January 12, 2019 - 4:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I wish I was more excited about this.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, January 12, 2019 - 4:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Me, too.

I can't believe they can't find anyone to be on this show. You can argue that they don't want people to see them at their worst, but they've had more interesting people on that drug rehab show that Dr Drew had. Now that show was airing your dirty laundry.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, January 12, 2019 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It’s pretty obvious why A list celebrities don’t want to go on but they can’t even get D list.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, January 12, 2019 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Well, Tiffany Pollard is going through a tiny fame burst, she appeared in some ad that went viral and that is her current claim to fame.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 13, 2019 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Antoinia @AYoungESQ
2m2 minutes ago
More
Ricky Williams and The mooch are going to get into a fight instigated by Tom Green #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 14, 2019 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BBCeleb @BBUS2019
Tamar is a superfan:
"I was so bummed and then this year again they asked me and I basically cleared my schedule. Seriously, I'm not missing another opportunity to be on my favorite show."
#CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

3:33 PM - 14 Jan 2019

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 15, 2019 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tom Green Verified account @tomgreenlive
13h13 hours ago
More
'Celebrity Big Brother': Tom Green (FULL INTERVIEW) Check this out. Let us know what you think about Tom’s responses. He came to win! #BBCeleb #CBBUS2 #teamtomgreen ⁦@CBS⁩ ⁦@CBSBigBrother⁩ ⁦@CBS_CelebrityBB⁩ ⁦@CBSCelebrityBB⁩

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 15, 2019 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🌊 @maximusmom22
5m5 minutes ago
More
Tom Green so far:
Doesn’t want to do pranks or be annoying.✅
Has fun celebrities encounter stories to tell (Feed gold) ✅
No showmance ✅
Strategic & studied the game.✅

Me having high hopes for him✅
#CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 15, 2019 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Derrick Levasseur Verified account @DerrickL
2h2 hours ago
More
Well — Phelps isn’t in the Big Brother house, so at least Lochte has a shot at winning. Zing!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 15, 2019 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric @RealityRecaps
2h2 hours ago
More
After watching @theikawong interview with @Kandi I sadly now feel she will not go far. Dare I say I even see her volunteering to be nominated so she can go home.

I now have to Stan @TamarBraxtonHer as Queen. Fan since season 1 & credits BB for her love of reality tv! #CBBUS2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 15, 2019 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
33m33 minutes ago
More
Been watching the ET Canada videos some more.... Joey thinks he's getting a Keyboard (musical) in the house and Ryan thinks they have an 'endless pool' He'll be able to use? This is news to me..... #cbbus2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 16, 2019 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Access #BBCeleb2 #CBBUS2
‏@bigbroaccess
27m27 minutes ago
More
‘Celebrity Big Brother’: Exclusive first look at the house https://ew.com/tv/2019/01/16/celebrity-big-brother-house-tour-julie-chen-moonves/?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=social-button-sharing … #CBBUS2 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 16, 2019 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Verified account @CBSBigBrother
28m28 minutes ago
More
The #BBCeleb Houseguests will soon learn that @natalieevamarie forgives but never forgets.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, January 16, 2019 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Dipo, People Magazine says:

"One thing Lochte won’t stop doing is training. There will be a pool at the Big Brother house just for that purpose."

https://people.com/sports/ryan-lochte-celebrity-big-brother-after-rehab/

I wonder if they think this because Ryan told them this?

Because they can't really go outside other than the mini backyard with the hot tub, right? Where the heck would they put an 'endless pool'?