TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Natalie Eva Marie

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019 Celebrity Edition: Cast Bios: Natalie Eva Marie users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 13, 2019 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: Concord, CA
Current City: North Tustin, CA

Link

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, January 13, 2019 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL at 'North' Tustin. we just call it Tustin hahah

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 13, 2019 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
In 2013, Eva Marie signed a contract with WWE, and was assigned to WWE's Performance Center in Orlando, Florida to begin her training.[3] In July 2013, she made her main roster debut, and later in the month became the manager of The Bella Twins,[10] and also began starring in the reality television series Total Divas as part of the main cast.[11] In mid-2015, she began wrestling as part of the NXT women's division.[12] In April 2016, Eva Marie returned to the main roster,[13] officially becoming a part of the SmackDown brand in July 2016.[14] Coyle amicably parted ways with WWE on August 4, 2017.[15]

Eva Marie made her film debut in Inconceivable, which was released on June 30, 2017.[16]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eva_Marie

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 13, 2019 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha, Pamy, I didn't notice that, I never heard of North Tustin either. When did they divid the city into quadrants, LOL.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Sunday, January 13, 2019 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
I grew up in Concord!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, January 13, 2019 - 11:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I have heard of North Tustin, and so have the 25,000 people who live there, businesses, maps, etc.

Google it.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, January 14, 2019 - 1:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I grew up in neighboring Santa Ana and just called it tustin. I see it is split now

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 14, 2019 - 5:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I lived in Santa Ana too, twice. N Tustin seems to be.. North of Tustin. 😉 Just one of many newer areas, I guess.

And I wouldn't be surprised if they showed the beach. Everyone wants to pretend they live at the beach.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 14, 2019 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Natalie Eva Marie. I know Natalie the least. All I know is she’s a former professional wrestler and currently has purple hair. I’m not counting her out though because she’s clearly a competitor and she will likely be good at physical competitions.
https://bigbrothernetwork.com/celebrity-big-brother-2019-cast-a-closer-look-analysis/

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, January 14, 2019 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL Sea, they probably will show the newport coast!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 15, 2019 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes!

Every reality show does that.

At least the 90'Day Finace couple, who listed Ranch Santa Margarita (though they moved to Salt Lake City) got married on a yacht in Newport Harbor.

Kswheels

06-30-2005

Friday, January 25, 2019 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kswheels a private message Print Post    
Here is a clip that includes entrances and all the theatrics, in case anyone wants to see "All Red Everything" in her former life.

Eva Marie vs. Carmella

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: