TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
​Ryan Lochte

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019 Celebrity Edition: Cast Bios: ​Ryan Lochte users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 13, 2019 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: Daytona Beach, FL
Current City: Gainesville, FL

Link

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, January 14, 2019 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Had to goggle him, this is one of the swimmers who
falsely claimed that he and 2 other Olympians had been robbed and a gun placed to his head at the last Summer Olympics.
This frat boy stunt tells me that I do not want him to win and the he is one who feels he is entitled.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 14, 2019 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ryan Lochte. (full bio): The Olympian swimmer is one of the best casting choices in my opinion. If you ever saw his reality series “What Would Ryan Lochte Do?” you’d understand why I think this. He is a bizarre character, and even though he often comes off as unlikeable, he’s oddly entertaining. And he’s never been one to steer away from controversy so expect him to make for good TV.
https://bigbrothernetwork.com/celebrity-big-brother-2019-cast-a-closer-look-analysis/

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: