TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Kandi Burruss

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019 Celebrity Edition: Cast Bios: Kandi Burruss users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 13, 2019 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: Atlanta, GA
Current City: Atlanta, GA

Housewives of Atlanta cast member.

Link

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, January 14, 2019 - 6:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
She's ok....better her than Tiffany Pollard.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 14, 2019 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kandi Burruss: Like Tamar, Kandi is also a singer-songwriter (She wrote “No Scrubs” for TLC which earned her a Grammy) and also is a part of a realty TV family: “The Real Housewives of Atlanta.” Kandi tends to be on the softer side of the housewives, unless someone comes at her. Then she unleashes on them and is known for building a bit of an army to go after her foes. So that should make for quite the houseguest. Kandi is apparently among a few last-minute casting choices, as she said in a video released by her team after she and the others were put in sequester. I try not to get too excited about any players pre-season, but I’m excited about Kandi. I think she’ll be fun.
https://bigbrothernetwork.com/celebrity-big-brother-2019-cast-a-closer-look-analysis/

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: