TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 28, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: Outside the House News: Archive through November 28, 2018 users admin

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I don't know. My child used to call her caregiver Mom and I was fine with it. She knew who her real mom was, and I figured that just meant she felt comfortable and secure with her caregiver. Perhaps Paisley's mom is secure enough and just happy that her daughter is loved when she spends time with her dad and Jessica.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I spotted Tyler and Angela in the audience of DWTS last night. They did a shot of them and I had to rewind to make sure it was them. I guess you can't miss the curls.

Meme, I just saw your post. I wonder if either of them are trying to get a spot on next season's DWTS?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Roxip, I hope you're right. Maybe I've watched to many Bravo housewives shows. I think that's where I got that idea from. :-)

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
If my ex had gotten into a long-term relationship with a loving, caring person I would have been happy (he had a few good ones that were great with my daughter but of course he ran them off). In my opinion there can not be enough people who love your child (in appropriate ways) and who you know will care for them as tenderly as you do yourself. I have always thought that was a gift you give to your child - letting them know that they are loved by more people than just you (again, emphasis on the word appropriate!).

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
You sound like a great Mom, Roxip. :-)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Hi Ro, Well Tyler's such a cutie and quite athletic, he'd be terrific on DWTS. :-)

Roteach

06-01-2003

Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Mame, I'd love to see him on DWTS. I think he'd get the votes from his BB fans and once the ladies who hadn't watched BB might get to like him and vote for him too.

Jeff33

07-05-2009

Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeff33 a private message Print Post    
They had Mark and Elena in the audience at last years DWTS

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Yesterday, the day after their wedding, Cody/Jessica had a gender reveal party. Cody popped a huge black balloon and PINK confetti came spilling out! Congrats to them on another daughter!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I have my moments...but then I have another bag of mom fails...LOL! Don't we all?

I hope Cody and Jessica continue to have a great relationship - really never thought it would last but pulled for them anyway.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Unfortunately....When the money runs out Jody will not be soo happy. I remember when he was on BB he said he parked his broken down truck on a street and he had no idea where. Money brings happiness but when you don’t have it the fights start. The wedding must have cost a fortune.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Tyler and Brett should make their appearance on Bold & the Beautiful tomorrow. It was originally scheduled for today but did not happen. They are a day behind due to show being pre-empted for SCOTUS drama a couple of weeks ago.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
The Bold &Beautiful scene with Tyler & Brett was cute. Lots of BB references in the very short scene.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, November 05, 2018 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
My daughter and I went to a Sugar Ray concert on Sat night in Pasadena. Paul was the opening act, he did a great job! My daughter even found him after his set and got a picture with him (we were/are fans of his). He was very animated and surprisingly humble---unlike his in-the-house persona!
Ironically, we ran into Mark McGrath (from Sugar Ray) last summer at a Goo Goo Dolls concert and we got a pic with him, not knowing we'd be seeing him in the BB House that winter.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 05, 2018 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
that is cool!!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Maybe I missed it being posted over here, but there is a link on Jokers to Tyler and Angela giving a tour of their house. It is really cute (and the house is very nice). They are either the best fakers in the world or Tangela is still going strong.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They sure seem to be on Instagram.

Tyler's jeep looks more modern that what was in my mind. Sounds like a company moved it out here for him.

He posted a picture with Kaycee and JC that I saw last night. I never check, but now and then get email from Instagram and go catch up with people I follow.

Kevin has his surgery after Thanksgiving.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I have never gotten the hang of Instagram. My daughter has tried to teach me but...whenever my phone memory gets too full it usually gets deleted.

Turtletoes

08-02-2006

Thursday, November 08, 2018 - 12:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Turtletoes a private message Print Post    
JC posted on twitter something about Christmas going to jail. So far I haven’t found anything about it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 08, 2018 - 1:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Look in the thread for 2017 BB. LINKS THERE.

She crashed herc.Mercedes into the vehicle of her baby's father's new girlfriend.

She was pregnant while crashing.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Is a "Winter edition" of BB in 2019 planned ?

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Just googled it and casting is underway. Julie confirmed she’s staying to at least fall of 2019.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, November 16, 2018 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Is Celebrity BB happening in the winter?

Jmm

08-15-2002

Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 12:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Speculation is that it will be in or before February. Nothing official that I was able to find.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/celebrity-big-brother-premiere-date-julie-chen-returning-1145879