TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 26, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2018: BB - Summer Season - September 2018: General Discussion: Archive through October 26, 2018 users admin

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
The public answer can only be a 'yes' or 'no', it's not allowed any other public input. So it will be interesting to find out if it's a 'yes', Akeem will have more reason to continue to fight to stay, but if it's a 'no' it could totally discourage Akeem, but I'm curious to see if he will shrug it off and continue to believe he deserves to be in the final.
Big Brother will probably make it so that Akeem will receive a 'yes' answer.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Bigcoin balances from Sunday's show (after the coin drop):

Zoe: 830 -> 1217
Akeem: 592 -> 952
Cian: 703 -> 951
Cameron: 852 -> 935
Lewis: 140 -> 465 + 450 from Isabella's = 915
Sian: 590 -> 880
Brooke: 619 -> 732
Tomasz : 0 -> 288 (includes the gold 100 coin)

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
But didn't Akeem lose most of his coins for buying at the Auction the knowledge power?

Anyway, Lewis is out of the competition Game changer but Zoe gets to play it besides the nominated. The winner gets to save two nominees. I guess if one nominee wins can save another from eviction, it could leave only 3 up for eviction.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Still watching the show so just getting to that...

Cian bid 5 coins for a "box of fun"
Zoe bid 20 for a curry night for 4
Akeem bid 940 for the final puzzle piece

So that changes Cian's total to 946, Zoe's to 1197, and Akeem's to 12.

The rankings stay the same except Akeem drops from second to last.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Sorry, still commenting out of order but I'm up to yesterday's show and the positive nominations.... they were so sweet! And so revealing! It's funny the things we don't see, like Sian being someone who acts like an agony aunt. It really seems like they are actually very well bonded, which is going to make the next couple of weeks very hard.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Sian wins the Game changer and can save another one beside herself, probably Brooke.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Sian saves Brooke.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Akeem, Cian and Tomas are up for eviction. I don't really care who goes, any of them it's fine by me.
I really wanted Sian goneā€¦ oh well.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Of course Big Brother made it possible for Akeem to receive Yes as the public answer. He believes it... good for him. It will be too funny if on Friday he will be evicted. But since Big Brother doesn't want to show he lies, it will make it possible for either Tomas or Cian go instead of Akeem.

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I can't believe that the two housemates put up by the public poll managed to be saved by the game changer.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Amy, that's exactly what I thought too.
I don't mind Brooke but Sian is working so hard to discredit Lewis any which way... eek!! She should realize Lewis is already a common target, doesn't need to pump the others against him more and more. I can't stand that.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I would dearly love it if Akeem were to go but now it wont happen. Now his arrogance will grow...ugh.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Tomasz will go.

I don't think people will be enthused enough about Cian either way to vote for him (or to evict someone else to save him).

Seems like Akeem is getting some sympathy now, and if his fans vote to evict someone else to save him I think they'll pick Tomasz. Not sure Tomasz will have enough fans to vote Akeem.

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Remember,Tomasz was the least liked in the viewers poll.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, October 26, 2018 - 5:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I did not understand what that challenge was about, the inmates and the wards, what was the goal of that challenge, it's for the shopping list but it was confusing to me.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, October 26, 2018 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, it's the shopping budget challenge. The wardens have to keep the prisoners under control, with penalties for the inmates swearing and doing anything else that prisoners shouldn't do; get too many penalties and they fail the task.

Meanwhile the voice in the wall is trying to tempt them to do things that would presumably count as penalties, so I don't know how that's going to work, often in this sort of situation they'd win if they did what the voice in the wall wanted, but I don't think they've specifically been told that in this case.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 26, 2018 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
bbspy @bbspy
2h2 hours ago
More
BREAKING NEWS: Channel 5 confirms LEWIS FLANAGAN has been removed from the Big Brother 2018 house for use of "unacceptable language" #BBUK #BBUKLewisF

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, October 26, 2018 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Woah! I wonder what he said.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, October 26, 2018 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Sorry, I forgot to update the tv schedule times... Today's shows are:

Eviction Show 2-3.30pm
BOTS 3.30-4.15pm

I'll update the rest (up to the finale!) over the weekend.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, October 26, 2018 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
What? Lewis removed for unacceptable language, it couldn't be for the f word, everybody there says it over and over, he must have said something 'racist' and this BB won't tolerate anything racist. To remove for just the f word doesn't seem fair since everyone there swear a lot.

Well, bummer, he was the only one who kept me interested in the game and for the first time he did not have to face eviction, he is removed by Big Brother. It's like somebody popping a ballon, poof, the fun is gone. His removal better be justified, or this BBUK is full of crap!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, October 26, 2018 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Well, obviously they will not air what Lewis said either sexual or racist or religious. He apologized but that's not enough. Bunch of crappy reasons! Stupid BBUK!

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, October 26, 2018 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Akeem's visitor was his dog!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, October 26, 2018 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Well, for sure that saved him from eviction!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, October 26, 2018 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Twitter - which cannot always be trusted - are saying that Lewis was arguing with or ranting about Akeem and called him the C word with an ethnic slur in front of it.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, October 26, 2018 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
That's what I thought, but I think Lewis was also drunk after the party they had. They keep alerting the audience about 'offensive' language, but it that really happens they removed from the game. I feel this BB is partisan, they probably will have Akeem win the game and Lewis was the only one in the way of that.