TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 23, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2018: BB - Summer Season - September 2018: General Discussion: Archive through October 23, 2018 users admin

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, October 19, 2018 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Poor Cameron has to choose who goes.

He evicts Isabella

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, October 19, 2018 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Well, it makes sense that the last two arrivals are already gone from the house. Not that I like Akeem but he's been there from the start and I think he deserves to stay more than Isabella, she was a sweet girl, and got paired up with Hussain who gave her a bad experience in the house. Bit of bad luck.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, October 19, 2018 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I think they screwed up a bit though- they ended up giving too much power to Cameron (I understand he was the richest person, but they way overdid it- not only was he immune from being nominated, he got to pick players for the gamechanger, AND he got the only eviction vote- if they were only going to have one person vote to evict, give it to whoever won the gamechanger- it wouldn't have mattered in this case, but it's still the principal of the thing)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, October 19, 2018 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Emma says next week it's in reverse.

The viewer poll results in three people up for eviction. She said "three least favourite" but she always says that and it's the ones who get least votes in a vote of favourite.

So I'd go for Sian for that for sure. Other two either Akeem, Brooke or Cian??? not sure.

When they nominate, they will nominate two they want to save. Those with the fewest votes to save from the hms join the three viewer nominees.

I think for want to save:
Sian: Brooke and Zoe
Cian: Zoe and Cameron (for old time's sake??)
Akeem: Tomasz and ??
Lewis: Cameron and Brooke??
Tomasz: Cameron and Sian??
Zoe: Cian and Brooke??
Cameron: Lewis and Tomasz
Brooke: Zoe?? and ??

So I think Cameron, would be safe, probably Brooke and Zoe. So in the middle there's Akeem, Cian, Lewis, Tomasz. Emma said housemates, plural, so bottom two??? Three seems too many.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, October 19, 2018 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
it's going to be interesting!!
Kitt do you know when this BBUK ends? I thought the US celebrity BB was going to start but I haven't heard anything.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Friday, October 19, 2018 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Wonder if they will ever vote based on strategy and not who they like the most...Tomasz of course already does that.

Thrilled that Hussain is gone!

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Friday, October 19, 2018 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Zoe is still close enough to Cian to nom hm fpr saving.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, October 19, 2018 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The finale is November 5th so we have about two and a half weeks left.

I'm guessing the US celebrity BB will be next spring, just because this year's one was.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, October 19, 2018 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Zoe's always a loose cannon. I think she will save Cian because she still likes him, even if she was hurt when he (kind of) left her for Isabella. But it could go either way really, if he comes straight back to her she could be happy and relieved, or it could just reinforce her views that she's second best, and Isabella was better.

I'm happy without Hussain and Isabella. I liked Isabella at first, but she seems a bit... sneaky?? Manipulative?? She says she's just laughing but I think she plants seeds. Plus I think it's better for Lewis without her.

I'm not keen on Sian, although we've seen so little of her I'm not sure I've seen enough to be fair with her. All the rest though I like, to varying degrees.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Saturday, October 20, 2018 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I don't get why many in the house do not like Akeem. Cameron says he always looks at the camera...so what??? I would rather see Akeem look at the camera than to hear Cameron complain about every little thing. It just seems to me that things that Cameron and Lewis complain about are things they are guilty of themselves as well.

Glad Hussain went but would have been happy to see Lewis go.

Kitt, last year's US Celebrity Big Brother was on in February during the Olympics.

My fave at the start was Zoe but my like for her has been decreasing steadily. At this point I would like to see Brooke and Akeem in the final. Not sure I care much about any of the others.

Anyone have a fave to win?

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Saturday, October 20, 2018 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I always like to offbeat strange ones- I like Lewis, neuroses and all, Cameron, Tomasz, and I do like Brooke and Zoe too. I do not like Akeem- he is too self assured and just not my type of player to root for.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, October 20, 2018 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
For Akeem, he feels false. He is playing the game as the "nice guy," and just doesn't seem sincere. He's much better now than he was, and I think some of it is his personality, but people like straightforward people, and he always seems like he's pretending. To me.

My favourites are the same as Meggie's. I'd like Lewis, Cameron or Brooke to win. I see the problems with Lewis and Cameron, but to me they are authentic parts of their personality, and I tend to go for honest people, warts and all, over people wo pretend to be something they're not.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Saturday, October 20, 2018 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Kitt you articulated my issues with Akeem so beautifully! I couldn't explain it and you have done so. He is so polished and it does not ring true to me.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, October 21, 2018 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I also feel like Meggie and Kitt but I don't have a real favorite, at least comparing to how I feel with the US version of Big Brother. I really liked Tyler, for example. But I can't like any of these the same way, they are very different from the US houseguests, but the difference in the game makes for different people, I think that if they BBUK had the same type of game, meaning the HOH who nominates people and the formation of strong alliances and the constant debate about nominations and the eviction made by the housemates, these players could have looked more like the US players. This way they're almost 'alien' to me, not only because I can't understand them very well, but their social game is very different.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Sunday, October 21, 2018 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Spunky- Tyler was robbed!

I agree this is a difficult gameplay to understand. I do wish we could have the alliances here...it makes it easier to root for teams etc.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, October 22, 2018 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Kitt, you were pretty close.

Sian: Brooke and Cian
Cian: Zoe and Sian
Akeem: Cameron and Sian
Lewis: Cameron and Brooke
Tomasz: Cameron and Zoe
Zoe: Cameron and Brooke
Cameron: Lewis and Tomasz
Brooke: Zoe and Lewis (!!!!!!!!!)

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, October 22, 2018 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Positive nominations are as follows:

Akeem nominates Cameron and Sian
Brooke nominates Zoe and Lewis
Cameron nominates Lewis and Tomasz
Cian nominates Zoe and Sian
Lewis nominates Brooke and Cameron
Sian nominates Brooke and Cian
Tomasz nominates Cameron and Zoe
Zoe nominates Brooke and Cameron

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, October 22, 2018 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
It's very incredible that 5 are up for eviction but Lewis is NOT nominated !!
He should be less paranoid now.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, October 22, 2018 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Five housemates are up, Akeem, Brooke, Tomasz, Cian and Sian.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 22, 2018 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
So I guess Brooke and Sian came from the viewers, with one of the bottom three from the votes (Akeem, Cian and Tomasz).

Sian seems to think no one likes her, but two votes to stay isn't bad, although I suppose she won't know that as she's up anyway.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, October 22, 2018 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Tomasz was the bottom of the public poll but was already nominated be the house nominations and yes, Brooke and Sian were the other two nominations from the public vote.

This nominations twist, with the public nominations, is going to cause more paranoia in the house.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 22, 2018 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks. How Tomasz has fallen, he used to be so popular.

I feel sorry for Cian, I still like him a lot. He's a bit quick to be distracted by shiny things, but I think he'd always be a good friend if they needed him.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, October 22, 2018 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
It must have hurt to hear Big Brother tell Akeem no one in the house voted for him to stay, he was trying to talk to Tomas knowing not even him voted to keep him, and to me it felt like at any moment he was going to say: "I don't have anyone in this house who wants me to stay", but he can't discuss any of this, the special knowledge he has and the question he put to the public is going to be either a shocking 'no' or a 'surprising' yes for Akeem. Still don't like him very much, but there are worse people in the house, I don't like Sian or Cian at all.
I can't wait to see Lewis' reaction when he's told that he will not face eviction this Friday.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Can you tell me more about the question put to the public? I am behind...what does that mean?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm behind too, but this seems to be it:

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/big-brother/news/a869082/big-brother-fans-feeling-sorry-akeem-griffiths/

He won The Power of Knowledge, which gave him the ability to ask the public a question. He chose to ask whether he deserved to be in the final or not... so there is now a viewer poll running and he will be told the answer.

I feel sad for him that he found out no one voted for him to stay, but they can only vote for two people, and he doesn't have a particular best friend in there or anything like that.