TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 19, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2018: BB - Summer Season - September 2018: General Discussion: Archive through October 19, 2018 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The challenge was called "absolute power nomination," not something that simply said "advantage," so I think it makes sense for him to expect it to involve putting someone up for eviction sole-handedly, which is what he didn't want to do.

Lewis, Tomasz, Hussain, Isabella.... or one less (but not Lewis, he can't be saved) if someone is saved. I think Lewis and Isabella are safe (Lewis because people like him, Isabella because they don't dislike her enough to vote to evict her), and I think if both Tomasz and Hussain are up, Hussain will go over Tomasz.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just watching yesterday's show, and I see they didn't know the name of the challenge... but I do think a reasonable guess would have been that it was exactly what it was, or something very like it, so it makes sense for Lewis and the others who didn't bid to not want that particular prize.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Someone needs to remind Hussain he doesn't own or control Isabella.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Hussain should be reminded of quite a few things lol!

We started watching again last night by the way...couldn't resist

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I liked their paintings, except a few, but Brooke and also Lewis' drawings of Cameron were good.

Hussain going after Lewis was totally dumb, since Lewis was already a common target and he would have been nominated by many others, he should have gone after someone no one else was targeting and nobody would have suspected he had the special power, I think it's obvious to many people he nominated Lewis, especially after the argument with Isabella. Hussain believing he'll get rid of Lewis and he'll have everyone under his thumb is incredibly naïve or he has the Napoleon complex.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I always wonder what has happened in people's lives when they talk the way Hussain does. Does he believe he's king because things have always gone his way, or does he bluster on just ignoring the fact that nothing he says actually happens?

Was it Zoe's painting that was a bit cartoon like? That was my favourite one.

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Isabella won the game changer.

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Isabella saved herself and the poll made the game vote to evict still so Hussain Lewis and Tomasz are up for the public vote.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Lewis, Tomasz, Hussain.... I think Hussain. I think Lewis is popular and his fans will target Hussain.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
But what about the double eviction I heard Emma mentioned last Friday? I thought it was going to be this Friday.

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Using the term double eviction makes it seem like they are evicting two from the three housemates that are currently nominated which is misleading.

There are two housemates getting evicted on Friday but the first will be from the three housemates that are now up for the public vote and the second will be from the fast forward eviction that will take place on the live show. They will have nominations, the game changer and another live eviction.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 6:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Then it's exactly as they do in the US, makes sense.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Pretty wild though since in the US ones it is those in the house voting to evict and in the UK the public will have to do all their voting during the show.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Help me understand these people... what was the complaint of Hussain in the Diary Room?
What was Akeem apology to Lewis about? What was Zoe so mad about something Hussain did or say?
What was Sian complaining about in the DR??

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 10:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
Hussain thinks he's in High School and says Isabella can't be his friend if she's friendly with Lewis. Sheesh.

Akeem tends to interrupt others and Lewis was interrupted once too often. He has a point.

Hussain was badgering Lewis and Isabella and yelling at everyone. Zoe had was tense from the kitchen discussion and tried to defend Lewis to shut Hussain up. He then started in on her.

Sian felt left out of Brooke and Isabella and Zoe doing the face painting. Tomasz said she was invited. I don't think she and Zoe get along so well...

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
I'm sad that Cian is feeling left out. I think it's an honest misunderstanding with Zoe. I think Zoe is friendly but a bit standoffish.

Of the three up, I hope Hussain is out tomorrow. And sadly I think Lewis will follow in the second eviction. Is it by call in or by housemates vote? They can't really turn around a vote so quickly. Hmmm.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, October 19, 2018 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Since voting closed at 8pm UK time I suspect the eviction of the first housemate will not actually be aired live but will be taped. I also think chances are the second eviction and all the event leading up to it will also be tape delayed. I think there will be a live audience for parts of it but I doubt they could do a weeks worth of events in an hour and not have issues that would cause the show to run over.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, October 19, 2018 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
First one out tonight is Hussain

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, October 19, 2018 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Hussain is evicted. Good riddance !

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, October 19, 2018 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Akeem nominates Lewis and Isabella
Brooke nominates Isabella and Lewis
Cameron nominates Isabella and Sian
Cian nominates Lewis and Akeem
Isabella nominates Akeem and Brooke
Lewis nominates Tomasz and Akeem
Sian nominates Lewis and Akeem
Tomasz nominates Cian and Lewis
Zoe nominates Akeem and Isabella

Nominees are Akeem, Isabella and Lewis.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, October 19, 2018 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Cameron chooses Zoe and Tomasz to play in the game changer along with Isabella, Lewis, and Akeem.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, October 19, 2018 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
The game changer may leave only 2 nominees for eviction.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, October 19, 2018 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
The amazing thing is that Akeem got more nominations (by one) than Lewis.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, October 19, 2018 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Lewis won.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, October 19, 2018 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Lewis wins the gamechanger