TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 16, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2018: BB - Summer Season - September 2018: General Discussion: Archive through October 16, 2018 users admin

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, October 12, 2018 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Kenaley gave her bigcoins to Hussain.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, October 12, 2018 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
The reachest will get to nominate and there will be a double eviction next.
Who got K's coins? I just couldn't understand her, was it Brooke or the new guy?

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, October 12, 2018 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Oh thanks Amy.

Lewis has no coins or very little left. So he won't even try to fight it, he will be up again.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
When Emma spoke to Kennelly about the public vote she made it sound like that the public voted to put her up. Rylan did the same. As I said before, I know it's semantics but the public really didn't vote to put any of these houseguest up. I don't know, I think it's a point that should be stated in their explanation. I would rather be put up because I just didn't have the votes to stay then to think that the public was purposely voting to put me up.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Sass, I agree, to me it's even worse to be told the public didn't like her. And I wonder if this is another way to manipulate the game, who could really tell if it's the public or Big Brother, for example next time it will be double eviction and for sure they will have more than three housemates up for eviction and they will say again the public voted for so and so, and if they want Lewis to stay a bit longer they'll find someone to nominate and who would probably go before Lewis. I don't have a favorite in this house, but I tend to dislike a little less the person who is alone and hated by most of them. It would be sad to see Lewis and Cameron up for eviction together and maybe Big Brother will find a way to keep them a bit longer.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
As much as I don't like Hussain, I do like that Kennelly thought to give him her coins. It puts him on a more even playing field. I would have been happy if she gave them to anyone but Tomasz.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Spunky, there was a time I liked both Lewis and Cameron but I am so sick and tired of hearing the both of them whine and complain about others in the house. On BBBOTS, Kennelly said that was all they did so I don't think it is editing.

I don't have a favorite either. I thought it was Zoe until last night. I didn't like seeing her turn on Cian or maybe it's more that I didn't like seeing her turn on Cian to Lewis and Cameron. It will come back and bite her I'm sure.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I agree about it being unfair to let Kenaley think the public wanted her evicted. Hopefully they told her eventually, but it's a shame she went through the interview and BOTS thinking that's what happened.

I think we're just seeing everyone at the end of their tether, and some getting worked up more quickly than others. Lewis was always on the edge, and Cameron was always miserable (which I always find amusing) and with Lewis in his ear, him not feeling well without his regular food, and having Hussain come in and target him, he has lost his spark. Zoe's realising the house isn't much fun if no one is like you. Cian seemed to choose the livelier people over his original friends to get past the boredom. Things are changing and not for the better, at least to my eyes.

I like Isabelle a lot though. Hussain is letting his persona slip at times and seems relatively normal without it, but enough already with picking on people who are already down. It's too wearing.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live show time, times are Pacific (Board) time zone.

No Saturday show

Sun14 2-3.30pm BB

Mon15 2-3.05pm BB
Mon15 3.05-4pm BOTS

Tue16 2.15-3.15pm BB
Tue16 3.15-4.15pm BOTS

Wed17 2-3.05pm BB
Wed17 3.05-4.05pm BOTS

Thu18 2-3.05pm BB
Thu18 3.05-4pm BOTS

Fri19 2-3.35pm BB: Double Eviction/Week in One Day
Fri19 3.35-4.15pm BOTS

No Saturday show

Sun21 2-3.35pm BB

Mon22 2-3.05pm BB
Mon22 3.05-4.05pm BOTS

Tue23 2.15-3.15pm BB
Tue23 3.15-4.15pm BOTS

Wed24 2-3.05pm BB
Wed24 3.05-4.05pm BOTS

Thu25 2-3.05pm BB
Thu25 3.05-4pm BOTS

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I am finding myself not enjoying watching as much for all the reasons you have mentioned Kitt.

I agree it was not fair to have Keneley think she was nominated directly by public rather than just not having enough votes LIKING her.

Hussain IMO is obnoxious and I would like him to go. I like Isabella...I guess.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I found this piggy banks donating coins to others totally useless, since the richest got richer and the poor (Lewis) remained poor.
I don't think Lewis cares one way or the other since he knows he'll be up again and with the double eviction, might as well not fight it.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
However, Thomas lost all his coins and has zero, below Lewis.
The new guy H won the special power, so he can do the nominations. Blast him!

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Oh no. Well I may not last the season - I am already with one foot out the door.

Amy

07-10-2002

Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Hussain gets to nominate one person who does not get to participate in the game changer. Nominations will still take place and others will be up for the public vote along with the least liked housemate from the public polls.

As it sits right now Cameron would be the one choosing the game changer contestants if there are slots open over and above the nominated housemates.

Hussain better choose carefully because chances are he will be nominated alongside the person he chooses.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
My hubs and I decided to wait a few weeks and resume watching after it plays out a bit more. I have a lot of stress at work right now- our main production guy is out for a few weeks and I - HR manager and marketing admin- am building things which I have never done lol..plus my main friend there has had her perm visa rejected and I am carefully crafting our letter for reconsideration...so I think I need to step back and let it play out some more as I hate to admit it but Hussain just stresses me out so much it had me too anxious. I just hate to see him have any power or advantage. Sooooo. Therefore I REALLY appreciate you guys spoiling and posting here so I can follow along while I am not watching. Thanks!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Thanks Amy, before I shut down for the night I checked to see if you clarified this mess for me because I didn't understand this special power Hussain got, to me it looked like he had a wider range to choose his nominations, he was saying how happy he was to choose 'those' he wanted out of the game. So, he can only nominate one person and decide who to exclude from the game changer. I don't see it as a special power. I expect Lewis is nominated by Hussain and excluded from the Game changer. Duh! Unless Hussain is more against Cameron than he is against Lewis, actually all three could be up for eviction plus the public nominees, there could be up to 4 or 5 for the double eviction.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Oh Meggie, just stick around, I can't stand that Hussain either but I'll bear it.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Oh I will be here reading, posting, watching the twitter feed and keeping up with what is going on...just not watching the episodes just yet. I have some health issues that flare when there is stress and my life is so full of it right now that my hubs took a look at how agitated I was watching H and said- we need to step back babe lol!

I was thinking too that they surely will have 4 or 5 up for eviction with it being double. I myself hope Lewis and Cemron survive. I like them even though Lewis goes mental so much- he needs to NOT drink- I Notice he gets even more worked up when he drinks. Maybe with the shopping budget so low they wont have as much alcohol. I wish it wasn't even available at all.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, October 15, 2018 - 6:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Meggie, I understand how you feel and hope you can find a way to relax, I enjoy more the exchange of opinions than the game itself and I learned how to tune out when it gets too much for me.
I find the difference with the BB in the US very interesting, this group of people seem to me more frustrated, imagine not being able to strategize and talk about nominations and form strong alliances like in the US BB, it builds pressure and a lot of frustration. When they're evicted they may feel relieved it's over.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Monday, October 15, 2018 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
i know! To be punished for discussing noms instead of being able to form loyal alliances and strategize openly. Instead they trash talk each other to get the point across of who should be nommed and that is not my favorite thing to listen to lol.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, October 15, 2018 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Nominations Day!

Hussain won the auction and has won the "Absolute Power Nomination" He chooses Lewis.

They announce that Lewis is already nominated before nominations take place.

Akeem nominates Tomasz and Cameron
Brooke nominates Tomasz and Hussain
Cameron nominates Hussain and Isabella
Cian nominates Tomasz and Hussain
Hussain doesn't get to nominate anyone else
Isabella nominates Akeem and Brooke
Lewis nominates Hussain and Isabella
Sian nominates Zoe and Hussain
Tomasz nominates Cian and Brooke
Zoe nominates Cian and Sian

Tomasz and Hussain are up along with Isabella who was the bottom of the viewer poll. They will be competing in the game changer.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, October 15, 2018 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
So Tomas, Hussain and Isabella could be saved, probably someone will save Isabella, if Hussain doesn't win the game changer. By saving Isabella, it will narrow the choices for the public, with Lewis and two more, I hope that Hussain guy is evicted.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 15, 2018 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm behind as usual... but these were the bigcoin tallies after the game:

Cameron: 452 -> 852
Zoe: 830 -> 830
Cian: 853 -> 703
Brooke: 469 -> 619
Isabella: 250 -> 600 (combination of hers and what she stole from Akeem)
Hussain: 546 (from Kenaley) -> 596
Akeem: 592 -> 592
Sian: 540 -> 590
Lewis: 90 -> 140
Tomasz: 690 -> 0

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 15, 2018 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Then bids for the absolute power nomination went as follows:

Hussain 596 (all)
Akeem 592 (all)
Cian 567 (81%)
Brooke 411 (66%)
Zoe 311 (37%)
Isabella 198 (33%)
Cameron, Lewis, Sian 0

and of course Hussain won, just.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Cameron could have tried with all his coins but his negativity made him give up the effort, never once thinking it could have been something favorable to him and Lewis, he only thought of something awful and so didn't even try.