TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 15, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: Outside the House News: Archive through October 15, 2018 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Bio says she was in Encino.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Fessy seemed to be in a shopping cart in Orlado, talked about going to Canada and Tennesee.

Angela and Tyler mentioned Canada.

Haleigh didn't seem to know about Canada, but said she would see Fessy soon.

The part of JC that I watched said he was bored and going to bed, but he got the box from production, hadn't opened it. He asked if he did his own show would people watch.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Angela and Tyler want to put stuff they are not keeping on eBay and give profits to charity, ask for suggestions of charities.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, October 08, 2018 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IvHJDAFgfLk

JC is pissed...

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, October 08, 2018 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Gosh, does he do that for 18 minutes? Does JC forget that everything he did for 90+ days was on the live feeds? He, as an individual, is responsible for his own actions.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, October 08, 2018 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I didn't make it to the end... As his volume ramped up, I bailed when he lobbed the F Bomb at the viewers.

I silently returned the sentiment.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, October 08, 2018 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
He really is charming. I didn't get past the 5 minute mark.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, October 08, 2018 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Needless to say, if he actually got his own show my answer would be No, I absolutely would not watch him.

Tk27

07-04-2004

Tuesday, October 09, 2018 - 1:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
I only made it to 2:30

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, October 09, 2018 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2DxWcoHS9Qg

Happier JC

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, October 15, 2018 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Pictures from Jessica and Codys weeding , yesterday, in Malibu .

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo8I-B-hj-H/?taken-by=bushferftw

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, October 15, 2018 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks Missy. Great pic!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, October 15, 2018 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Those are nice pictures!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 15, 2018 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tyler and Angela are selling some for thier stuff, proceeds to StJude, this week... Tyler Crispen Verified account @TylerCrispen2
4h4 hours ago
More
Head over to our eBay store and place your bids on our B.B. memorabilia! All proceeds go to @StJude this week! @AngelaRummans2 https://ebay.us/9AqELO

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, October 15, 2018 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Thank goodness Jess and Cody married yesterday.

Today, the winds are whipping in from the desert and that venue would have been less than idyllic.

They have had good timing so far and add this to the list.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, October 15, 2018 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Holy crap! I can't believe how much that crap is going for, so far.

But, it's going for a good cause so good. :-)

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, October 15, 2018 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
A lot more pictures from jess and cody's wedding from people magazine. Use the arrow to the right of the first picture.
I love the dark bouquet she had. Looks like it was beautifully and tastefully done.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, October 15, 2018 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
forgot the link.

https://people.com/tv/big-brother-jessica-graf-cody-nicksons-wedding-photos/#cody-and-jessica-nickson-weddingcredit-angelica-marie-photography

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, October 15, 2018 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Beautiful wedding. I wonder how much it cost because I'm nosy.

I don't think Paisley's mother is going to be happy that Paisley calls Jessica "mom" and put it in print.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, October 15, 2018 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nice!

That cake looks yummy but gigantic for under 100 guests.

Again, what a blessing they got decent weather. We had rain on Saturday and today we have high winds (Malibu had similar weather).

Nice that Paisley could be the flower girl.

I hope People paid well for the exclusive. Yes, they win a million on TAR, but there are the taxes and reno on the house in Texas and this wasn't a cheapo wedding or honeymoon.

I love seeing that big grin on Cody in the picture as they walk back down the aisle as newlyweds. That is rare for him and he looks really happy.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, October 15, 2018 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I watched a youtube of Cody and Jess talking about the wedding. All he could keep repeating is that it cost too much. They did say they were paying for all of it. They chose this venue because it was substantially less expensive than the other location. LOL. Also, the honeymoon. He wanted it in the United States. He lost that one.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 15, 2018 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Im sure People paid good money for the pics

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, October 15, 2018 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hopefully Cody will prevail and save some of the money for his soon to be two kids.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, October 15, 2018 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
What a nice surprise, seeing Tyler and Angela in the audience of Dancing With the Stars tonight! They really are a gorgeous couple even if I couldn't stand her in BB.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 15, 2018 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Elena Davies Verified account @elenadavies
1h1 hour ago
More
Trying HARD for that bouquet if ya know what I mean..... 👰🏼
But, as you can see, I was placed in a headlock and it was forcibly removed from my hand... So, ENGAGEMENT OFF!

Just… https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo-po40AyxH/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=1nybvuk4vknce