TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 12, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2018: BB - Summer Season - September 2018: General Discussion: Archive through October 12, 2018 users admin

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Tomasz was to quick to try to control the outcome of the game changer and to see that blow up in his face was priceless. He needed to get knocked down a peg or two and hopefully he will see that you can't get ahead of yourself in that game.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They (Zoe etc.) were suggesting that Tomasz was trying to save Kenaley for some sort of favour later in the game. I didn't get here that came from, why is Kenaley likely to be able to influence people or acts more than anyone else?

I thought Tomasz was trying to save Kenaley because he thinks, after her outburst on the plane, that the public won't like her and she might go. And he still wants Akeem to go.

I hope they save Lewis. He's interesting.

Akeem vs. Kenaley I'm not sure, possibly Kenaley.

Akeem vs. Lewis I think Lewis fans would vote to save him (by evicting Akeem) and Akeem would go.

Kenaley vs. Lewis I think Lewis fans would vote to save him (by evicting Kenaley) and Kenaley would go.

All three up and I think Lewis fans would throw votes mostly to Akeem.

As you can tell, I'm putting a lot of responsibility on Lewis fans here! I don't think either Akeem or Kenaley promote much interest, either positive or negative.

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I will only reveal the game changer if people want to know.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I want to know! :-)

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
From the preview I thought Zoe would get it, but I'm glad Lewis is now safe.

I think more than Akeem the public will evict K.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It'll be close with Akeem vs. Kenaley. I bet it'll be the lowest voting numbers so far, as no one will be enthused to pay to evict or save either.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I want to know!
I Love spoilers... am always way behind watching with life craziness so like finding out what happened here.

What was the bigcoin twist?

Lewis is safe? Yay!

I will say that it drove me crazy the way he kept bidding and bidding on everything like he doesn't care if all his money is gone.

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
If the previous public votes are accurate then Kenaley will probably go.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The main housemates had to give 250 bigcoins to either Isabelle or Hussein. They chose Isabelle.

The twist was that she was then called to the diary room and asked whose 250 coins she wanted, as her 250 bitcoins had to come from one of the others' totals. As she knew Tomasz's picture was in the box for richest housemate she chose him, and he dropped from being the richest to the third richest.

Why that was particularly significant was that they are about to play for the game changer. The nominees play (Akeem, Lewis, Kenaley), the richest housemate plays and then picks the rest (so six play). Tomasz has been the richest player for a while, and he was saying he wanted to choose two others who would save Kenaley, so she'd be saved by four out of the six players. It caused a bit of an issue as Zoe wanted to play, but said she would save Lewis, and Kenaley thought she was being targeted (which was ridiculous when Tomasz was trying to save her), and it all got a bit tense.

But now Zoe is the richest so she gets to choose.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't think Lewis actually does care if all his money goes. I think he's in that phase (trying not to be patronizing) where he needs to prove he is the most kindest most generous most loving person ever and that he doesn't value mere possessions.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Kitt- I hope you are right but I don't see him being that pointed in his play- he seemed so reckless and he just couldn't let anyone best him- bidding and bidding and bidding- only not having enough money kept him from continuing to bid on the immunity. I didn't see him as thinking about giving the things he won to others- he seemed just in that moment - bidding and bidding., a bit possessed ... i was actually uncomfortable while he was doing it. He's so freaking intense! Don't get me wrong- I like him- but sometimes I wish he was able to dial it back a bit, for his own sake.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
BTW thanks for your great summaries for us! I can't watch live at work and then my hubs and I are usually a few episodes behind. I really appreciate it.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, he's certainly intense! And this is WITH yoga, imagine what he'd be like without it!

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Kitt, Cian was the richest and chose to have Sian and Zoe play.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I liked Sian in the beginning but now I can't stand her. Lewis is totally alone in this game, he had Cameron but since he came out he may not stay so close to Lewis.
I'd rather see K go, she's a fierce one in a fight, good thing she's not looking for a fight but if you bug her... watch out! Brooke gossips a lot and Tomas could be mean with his gossip as well. The new guy H wants to poke at Lewis hoping for some action but he has worse enemies than Lewis. I'm surprised at Isabella, she is quite the diplomat.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Oh my- I laughed when I read that- without Yoga he'd have a melt down I expect.

It's intriguing to see game play without the alliances that form in BBUS. I can see that one of the ways they kind of allign with one another without forming alliances is to bash certain HG - implying perhaps that one should be nommed. Like that night in the hot tub that Lewis alluded to when he was in the cockpit.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, October 11, 2018 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I swear, I can't understand a thing they're saying, what was the 'thinking' task and why were they screaming when they got it wrong? Looked like they had electrical shock!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, October 11, 2018 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
They should know better not to get into an argument with Lewis, he tends to always have the last word but I also can see his point. And Cian getting upset when he wasn't even involved, made me think he was just jealous that Cameron likes Lewis more than him.

Now I really want Akeem gone instead of K.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, October 11, 2018 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Kitt...my opinion only...but I think some of the housemates have seen that Tomasz cozy ups to one of the people who are nominated each week. Take his relationship with Isaac. I didn't see him be so friendly with Isaac until Isaac was nominated. He kind of covers himself so if the person leaves, maybe they will give him their coins.

I was able to watch tonight's show live - - thanks to the person who provided that link!

Spunky, Lewis just yells the loudest and has the last word because who wants to hear him yell like he does? They walk away so he'll shut up. As far as Cian being involved in that 'argument', I felt he was trying to do the 'right' thing in giving support Isabella. When you think about it, Cameron complaining about Cian getting involved is a bit ironic since he basically involved himself in the argument by making that statement.
Both Lewis and Cameron come off as thinking they are better than everyone else in that house. At 18, Cameron may act more mature than some of the others but he's too young to find every little thing to complain about. No wonder Lewis and Cameron get along so well together.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, October 11, 2018 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Sassy, oh, for the coins. Maybe. That is a reason, and it worked with Isaac!

Spunky, the Thinkers (Lewis, Cameron, Akeem) had to arrange the other housemates according to a score they'd previously given Big Brother secretly. Like if BB had asked them how hot they are, the Thinkers would have arranged them in the order the hms themselves would have arranged themselves, not how the Thinkers would have arranged them. If they got it wrong the housemates were zapped with the electric current.

I'm still only part way through the show, but I'm not sure it's wise for Lewis to have wine while "Think"ing.

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Thursday, October 11, 2018 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
Amy, I've been thinking about this and there is a difference in polls where you are voting your favorite vs voting to evict. Kenaly may not be a favorite of most but she may not be voted to evict. I'm ready for her to go. I think Akeem brings more to the table. Kenny is just floating along....

Tomasz got some of his own medicine and he did deserve a bring down...

Cannot stand Hussain. Lewis is now on my nerves. He needs to calm down. Cameron is annoying. Like him but he complains too much and mopes too much.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, October 12, 2018 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Do you think that shopping task was a bit too difficult for them or was Tomas losing on purpose to make Akeem feel bad. With these guys I never know what they're doing. So they failed the task and of course Cameron is complaining a bit too much.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, October 12, 2018 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
K is evicted.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, October 12, 2018 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
4th housemate evicted is Kenaley

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, October 12, 2018 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Emma had to explain to her why she was nominated, meaning, the public. That must have hurt more.