TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 10, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2018: BB - Summer Season - September 2018: General Discussion: Archive through October 10, 2018 users admin

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, October 05, 2018 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
With Isabella the blond girls rule the house now! Funny the reaction of Brooke and Sian...

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, October 05, 2018 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Well Akeem and Lewis have more competition now with another dark beard in the house. Where are the good looking Brits?

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, October 05, 2018 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Cameron's dad was in the bots audience and Rylan spoke with him. When Emma come down the stairs she immediately went and hugged him.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, October 05, 2018 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Did Cameron's parents already know?

Just watching now. I both liked and disliked Isaac, so I'm glad he's gone but also glad he didn't get too many boos.

I feel that Lewis purposely made trouble with Cian. Cian's a smart guy, I think the "you were a bit careless with his feelings" comment was warranted, but once Lewis said it, Cian got it. No need to go on and make Cian feel bad. It's clear he's a nice guy with genuine feelings and would hate for Cameron to be hurt.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, October 05, 2018 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Emma said the new hms have seen the show but are not allowed to talk about it in the house. Both new hms are exempt from nominations, and will have a chance to get some bigcoins.

HM#15 Isabella, 23, race horse rider from Great Yarmouth, "likeable" toff, animal lover, strong willed, blunt

HM#16 Hussain, ??, physiotherapist from Birmingham.... my recording didn't show his VT! I'm making up that he's 21ish and seems to like himself a lot.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I get that Brook & Kennelly felt bad being nominated and not knowing who would have nominated them. But they do realize they each nominated two people as well, right?. I guess in their minds those people were deserving to be nominated but I wonder if they gave it any thought as to how those people felt for them to be so upset when they were nominated.

I still cannot stand Tomas. It will be interesting to see who gets nominated this week for Tomas to cozy up to. With all those coins he got from Isaac I have no doubt that Tomas will win the bid to be safe from nomination this week. I can only hope that there are some sort of tasks where he will lose a lot of his coins before they do the bidding for safety.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I know it's semantics but the public really didn't nominate Isaac, Brook, or Kennelly. They were nominated because they had the least amount of votes of being the favorite housemate. It's not like the public actually voted for them to be nominated.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Sassyza- good point about them having nominated others!

I mentioned the same thing above- that nom by the public is really just by apathy of the supporters of some as apposed to others whereas nominationin the house and eviction is vote with purpose.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I can't stand the new guy… Couldn't they find a better looking and funnier guy than this H guy. Looks like the others don't like him very much either.

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
He's not a nice guy, that's for sure. I do like Isabella. She's spunky.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Seems to me it will be a no brainer for them all to nom the new people...

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
But they're exempt from nomination this week and maybe that's why that new guy is full of himself... Lewis got taken away some of his big coins by Big Brother but I didn't understand why.

Cameron admitted to Cian to be gay but that he wants to stay away from a personal relationship, didn't understand that well.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Spunky... Big brother took I believe 100 coins from Lewis as punishment for him talking about nominations. Don't remember exactly how it came up but he told Brooke he didn't nominate her. Brooke and whoever else was in the room pointed out to Lewis he was talking about nominations... They were all laughing about it but I guess Big Brother wasn't laughing... LOL

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Since the new housemates can't be nominated this week, I think it gives them some time for the other housemates to get to know them and form bonds so perhaps they will not be nominated the following week. I do believe, however, the 'king's' behavior will have him up for eviction next time around. I can see Isabella not getting nominated... She seems to get along well with everyone so far.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, October 08, 2018 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Akeem nominates Lewis and Cameron
Brooke nominates Lewis and Akeem
Cameron nominates Akeem and Kenaley
Cian nominates Lewis and Akeem
Kenaley nominates Lewis and Akeem
Lewis nominates Kenaley and Sian
Sian nominates Lewis and Akeem
Tomasz nominates Akeem and Lewis
Zoe nominates Sian and Kenaley

Akeem and Lewis are up and are joined by Kenaley who got the public vote.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, October 08, 2018 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Lewis - 6
Cameron - 1
Akeem - 6
Keanely - 3
Sian - 2

Lewis, Akeem and K (also voted by the public) are facing eviction, but the game changer will decide who will be facing eviction.
Cameron announces to the whole group that he's gay. Oh cry me a river... whatever! They all laugh anyways.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, October 08, 2018 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Lewis asks Big Brother for a party for Cameron and offers all his bigcoins. Big Brother says a party with cheesecake will be 150 bigcoins and Lewis agrees!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, October 08, 2018 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
How silly, just because Cameron admitted he's gay it doesn't mean that he has to like Cian. Cameron may actually like more Lewis than Cian.

A straight guy should announce he's straight, I think he deserves the same ridiculous party. We're rewarding people according to their sexual preferences. What nonsense !

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Monday, October 08, 2018 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I am still behind and i am so disappointed in Cian for the way he did not really take responsibility for having drunkenly blabbed to Cameron and then to everyone else- blaming Lewis for any negative reaction that might have come up for Cameron. They re all demonizing Lewis - and truth is Lewis has been a very good friend to Cameron. I think it is their way of setting up getting rid of another person. I think the alliances in BBUS are preferable to me- seeing the way they all turn on people is not enjoyable to me.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 08, 2018 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Catching up with Sunday's show with the new people. Hussain is just asking for trouble, saying he's there to spice up the house and be king. He'll have to change a lot if he wants to get through next week's noms unscathed.

Everyone seemed really friendly to Lewis all of a sudden. Like Brooke was all over him (in a friendly way), I'm not sure we've seen anything overtly friendly around him before, except with Cameron. Is it new, or have they just not shown us it? I always got the impression he was quite isolated.

Awww, Kay's jealous of Isabella and Cian.

And Tomasz got the immunity for only 300 bitcoins, that's pretty cheap, I think they should have made him work for it a bit more, as I think several of them would have nominated him.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Monday, October 08, 2018 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Kitt... I agree. The other housemates should have driven the price higher and depleted Tomas's stash of coins.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, October 09, 2018 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
There are so many words that could express frustration but why Lewis, who is supposedly a deep thinker, finds only the 'f' word, repeated over and over since he can't find another word... That's sad.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, October 09, 2018 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Still catching up... on yesterday's show now. Poor Cameron, I'm glad he told his mum beforehand, I thought earlier that he meant that he hadn't. It's obviously a huge deal to him to come out, who knows what family issues he's had, or what upbringing he's had that's made him think that people would judge him so harshly, especially in that group, who were obviously completely okay with it all (plus half of them probably already knew). It's nice that he had a party, who doesn't want a party with cheesecake :-).

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 1:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Today's episode was great, the bigcoin twist was an epic big brother move.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Tomasz looked so dejected after it! Seems like everyone is on edge and ready to fly off the handle.