TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 07, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: Outside the House News: Archive through October 07, 2018 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Think I will pass.. Rockstar is a thankfully fading memory for me.

But of course she would want to get home to that rapidly evolving baby and get to know him again, and her other kids.. Talk about an injection of love!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Tyler has a live story on of him and Angela doing a Q & A while they are watching the first episode of bb

Probably a few more hours left to watch

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Their live instagram is really sweet. They seem happy to be together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SXf-pcPsZk

A lot of smooching of the cheeks. Angela looks gorgeous.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sam's insta (samthesweetness)has been private the whole time she has been in the house. the current Sam insta is run by her friend

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I just want to let people know that Rockstar is much more likable outside the house than she ever was inside. She also does not use her DR voice in her interviews.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Ark, I agree. I find that I am interested in the cast "inside of the house" and then outside of the pressure cooker. This is the least bitter cast in many a year. They all seem to like each other. Some will hang with some more than others but no bad or bitter words.
Great casting this year.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
On instagram, I noticed Sam's page is posting about selling "Team Sam" t-shirts. They were asking people for ideas for logos and the winner would get a free t-shirt...they posted a couple examples:
Sam's Sweethearts
Sam's Mudhole stomping Tribe!
Fans' ideas:
Don't forget to feed the fish
Two dots, one cup
I reckon over yonder, yes I did!
Pinky Promise

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I like 'Don't forget to feed the fish'.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hmm.. After all her criticism of people playing a game for money, she is the first I have heard trying to cash in..

I know others will pop up on eBay..But this a bit surprising.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Chris has been selling Swaggy C T-shirts since he got out of the house.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I was just looking over on Jokers and there is no doubt who are the "stars" from this season...it seems every entertainment magazine has published a story about Tyler and Angela moving in together. Honestly I am happy for them - they played hard and they seem truly to be "obsessed" with one another (their term, not mine...but I noticed Bayleigh also used it about Swaggy). They are both athletic and intelligent...if a BB couple is going to go on TAR they would be my first choice!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
An yes, Swaggy shirts! But he was pretty open about wanting to capitalize on the experience.. He planned to go the Cody Jessica route.. Get the girl, win, he can favorite, Amazing Race.

Difference is that Cody didn't plan it ahead of time.

But I did forget about the Swaggy shirts.

Still surprised a bit at Sam, since she made statements that she wished they would all just have fun as not care about the actual game, and wished she could just be there to cook and clean.

Maybe is is her friends wanting to sell shirts.

None of those sayings would mean much in the outside world.

I do remember buying Brittany fan shirts in season one and can't say they have been of any use this past 18 years.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sea, her friend is running that insta...Sam may have no idea she is selling tshirts.

Ark, I agree. RS is a hoot and has been nothing but fun and positive

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Pamy.. That makes sense to me!

I wonder what producers out in the box of stuff they sent to Sam.. I hope some items she can re-purpose into something else..

From what she said she wanted to go into the woods and build a tiny house.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
:-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 11:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Really.. not a dollhouse but a tiny house. She also told Rockstar she would build her one. Not sure if that was if Rockstar won BB..

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, October 05, 2018 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
People magazine interview with Tyler and Angela:

https://people.com/tv/big-brother-tyler-crispen-angela-rummans-interview/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, October 06, 2018 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tyler and Angela unboxing stuff from the show.

He got his pebble pillow and she got her emoji pillow.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=alSB_5p33AI

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Angela has a nice home, do we know if she owns it?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't know.

She talked about renting when she came to LA, in downtown, where it was scary just walking to her car, and moving to her current location.

She probably rents, but who knows?

I hope we see more unboxings. I remember Dan's video when he got his box from his second season.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And Fessy.. I have up on this. Big ego, Fessy shirts and hoodies etc. Celebrity in a shopping cart.

Ha! Just read the comments..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bDm7p9_MGm8

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Haleigh comes off as more human, but She is doing this live thing while driving!

And her mom is in the car not driving.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JT4K1dX4SII

🚩A comment says her mom is driving, which means the image is flipped.. Hope mom is driving!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
JC has more positive people commenting. Someone says he is staying with Kaitlyn.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mFX3YcYpG7k

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
He is staying with Kaitlyn which I didn't understand, I saw him on RealityRecaps when Kaitlyn was on. I thought he had an apartment in W Hollywood.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He lived in a big house that was split up into apartments and he had a place to park.. He talked about it late in the season.

He sure doesn't seem to want to live alone.

It was a comment on that YouTube saying he was with Kaitlyn.

Heck I don't know where Kaitlyn is or was.