TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 05, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2018: BB - Summer Season - September 2018: General Discussion: Archive through October 05, 2018 users admin

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
So Tomas wasted his extra life on Isaac who lost the comp to K.
So up for eviction are Akim, Brooke and Isaac.
Don't like any of the three, so whoever goes is fine by me.

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Kenaley won the gamechanger and has saved herself.

Tomasz used his extra live on Isaac when he answered a question incorrectly but he still lost the competition.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
If Isaac was told he was the public nominee, why K and Brooke were not told. They believe the house doesn't want them.

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Was Isaac told he was nominated by the public?

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I remember someone telling me he was told, so I'm confused now. Why would they not tell them, Brooke is thinking they hate her when in fact she's up because the public doesn't find her interesting enough. (Well, I don't know which is worse really, the house or the public) Maybe it's best they're not told.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Kitt- I think blunt without subtlety is what I mean- no finesse so it really rankles and irritates. Perhaps it is a language thing.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, maybe. He doesn't irritate me so I don't see that side of it, but that doesn't mean it doesn't irritate the others in the house. I just think it's very unwise for him to be so directed in his criticism, when Akeem isn't that bad, and previously he (Tomasz) was coming off as quite sweet.

I haven't seen today's show yet but I'm pretty sure they haven't told Isaac he was the people's choice, at least not on screen. And if they had told him off screen, I think he'd have spoken about it.

Of those three I think Isaac will go. Perhaps Akeem would have been up there with him in votes a few days ago, but I think people will feel sorry for him now because of Tomasz.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Oh, he doesn't bother me either - I Just wince when he overdoes it...it is too soon and has everyone up in arms about what a player he is. I am sorry he is doing that as I Like him and would like him to go far.

I actually just started watching all my DVR'd BBUS...followed it only through the discussion board and decided it sounded like a great season so I am watching it and really marveling at the differences - the comps on US are so lavish- and the whole season is based on scheming, plotting, alliances- soooo different ( I have watched US for 20 years so I was already aware of how it is but this is the first time I Have watched it at the same time as UK). To think you get punished for discussing noms in the UK...a really different game.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
But I can see how frustrating it is for players not to discuss nominations after being nominated, and I understand Brooke's frustration not knowing how she was nominated since she can't see anyone targeting her in the house. In this BBUK is harder than the US BB, because in the US talking about nominations could be a stress relief and are better prepared, but in the UK must be nerve-wrecking.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's particularly cruel for Brooke and Kenaley, thinking their housemates actively dislike them, when really it's the viewers passively don't care much about them.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I missed the airline comp's goal, what is it that they have to obtain? Just to irritate them with all sorts of discomforts while sitting for 5 hours? We'll see...

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
There are to be two new houseguests added this weekend. Hmmm Kitt, do you have info on them? Thanks for when you do! You are so good!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Why did BB pick Cameron who never understood any Chinese questions, it must be a failed task unless there is more to see.
I like the idea of two new houseguests, since to me this group is getting already too stale.
Could someone clarify, is Cameron gay or not? If not he should tell Cian not to bother with him, but I think Cian would not have told Cameron he had a crush on him if he thought he was not gay.
Isaac and K made up after their fight, but why do so when K clearly doesn't buy Isaac's apology.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm guessing they asked several hms the Chinese questions, but Cameron was the most amusing, so they aired his bit.

We don't know if Cameron is gay. In his VT he said that he (if my memory is correct) has no real sexual feelings at all, and that's a known state (can't think of a better word) called being asexual. So that might be what he wants to reveal. My guess is what he really meant was that he had no real feeling towards girls, is gay, and was hoping to come out, but I don't know for sure. Cian and Lewis both think he wants to come out as gay, I'm sure, and will be shocked if he says anything else.

I'll see if I can find anything about the two new housemates.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
This is apparently from BOTS (which I don't watch anymore):

"I can reveal that one is a male physiotherapist and one is a female racehorse rider," Rylan told viewers. "That's all I can tell you. All will be revealed in tomorrow night's live show."

That's the best I can find!

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Friday, October 05, 2018 - 5:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
It broke my heart Brooke and Kenaley thinking their housemates do not want them in the house! I dislike that aspect of this...not knowing it was just apathy of their votes...

i am a little behind- I was also perturbed by Kay's interview on BOTS, Rylan almost seemed to be fawning over her- she was treated like she did nothing wrong- she was awful IMO, and very divisive- needling and stirring people up. Ugh. I almost thought it was one of those things where attractive people are treated better by virtue of their looks!

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, October 05, 2018 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
The female is 23 and a race horse rider from Great Yarmouth.

The male is 25 and a physiotherapist from Birmingham.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, October 05, 2018 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
If the public nominated Brooke because she wasn't interesting enough, it should go without saying that she'll be evicted. But we'll see.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Friday, October 05, 2018 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Ah but Spunky the public nom is least votes received in voting for fave- whereas eviction is vote to evict so you never know!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, October 05, 2018 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Well, maybe Akim will go...
I would have reacted like Lewis to feel claustrophobic for 7 hours, but he should understand that the tasks is simply to show how well or how bad they respond to stress and the mistreatments of Big Brother. There should have been a reward for Lewis for handling the baby so well, instead Big Brother treats him as second class passenger to push his buttons, I guess.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, October 05, 2018 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Cameron just answered Lewis, he is gay!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, October 05, 2018 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
So, that's why Emma was so happy about it and cheering, bah! Cameron should have kept quiet, in my view, let the mystery build some more, now it's boring, everyone knows.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, October 05, 2018 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Wow, Isaac is evicted, didn't expect that.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, October 05, 2018 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Third evicted housemate is Isaac!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, October 05, 2018 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I knew he was going to give his coins to Tomas.