TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 03, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2018: BB - Summer Season - September 2018: General Discussion: Archive through October 03, 2018 users admin

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Isaac is missing Lewis G.

There are some very funny clips this time, Tomas trying to lap dancing on Akeem and he falls down... too funny.

Kay seemed to be the talk of some of them, they don't like her fake act. Tomas thinks whoever sleeps next to him will be evicted, as it was with Anamelia and Lewis G, so Kay should be next, so he says.

Isaac is now the reachest, second is Akeen and third is Tomas. They now get to steal each other's coins and so this will change the standing. Cameron and Brooke didn't want to steal any coins. Cian, Zoe and Tomas the reachest, Kay, Brooke and Cameron the poorest.

They have another auction, Lewis wins the meal, Akeem the gym pass and the best price was the Extra Life won by Tomas.

Tomorrow they'll be nominating each other.

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
Kay keeps picking at people and then turning it around about her. Tired of her fake act. Also Isaac, what a crybaby, stroke my ego kind of guy. Tomasz better be careful. He's going to get caught with his hand in the cookie jar and it really isn't far on Cameron that he keeps telling him. Put's Cameron in a bad situation.

Eos

07-29-2005

Monday, October 01, 2018 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Eos a private message Print Post    
Speaking of Tomasz and the coin/chicken counting, the chicken count was 109. Had he counted chickens, they would've come surpisingly close to the total and won the task.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 01, 2018 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live TV show times. Times are Pacific (board) time.

Mon01 2-3.05pm BB
Mon01 3.05-4.05pm BOTS

Tue02 2.15-3.15pm BB
Tue02 3.15-4.15pm BOTS

Wed03 2-3.05pm BB
Wed03 3.05-4pm BOTS

Thu04 2-3.05pm BB
Thu04 3.05-4pm BOTS

Fri05 2-3.35pm BB: Eviction
Fri05 3.35-4.20pm BOTS

No Saturday show

Sun07 2-3.30pm BB

Mon08 2-3.05pm BB
Mon08 3.05-4pm BOTS

Tue09 2.15-3.15pm BB
Tue09 3.15-4.15pm BOTS

Wed10 2-3.05pm BB
Wed10 3.05-4.05pm BOTS

Thu11 2-3.05pm BB
Thu11 3.05-4pm BOTS

Fri12 2-3.30pm BB: Eviction
Fri12 3.30-4.15pm BOTS

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Monday, October 01, 2018 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Thanks for doing this Kitt! I am amazed how late they have the show on.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, October 01, 2018 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I wonder if it's worth wasting a nomination on Tomas if he has an 'extra life', I think this bunch of housemates don't like each other one bit.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, October 01, 2018 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Akeem nominates Isaac and Cameron
Brooke nominates Kay and Tomasz
Cameron nominates Kay and Akeem
Cian nominates Isaac and Kay
Isaac nominates Kay and Akeem
Kay nominates Cameron and Isaac
Kenaley nominates Kay and Cameron
Lewis F nominates Isaac and Tomasz
Sian nominates Kay and Lewis F
Tomasz nominates Akeem and Lewis F
Zoe nominates Sian and Akeem

Kay, Akeem and Isaac were the house nominations, Brooke and Kenaly were the public nominations.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, October 01, 2018 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Isaac - 4
Cameron - 3
Kay - 6
Tomas - 2
Akeem - 4
Lewis - 2
Sean - 1
So top 3 are Kay, Akeem and Isaac
Then Brooke and Kanaely are public nominations (I think, correct if I'm wrong).

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, October 01, 2018 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
The game changer of course may change the nominations, however, there are enough people nominated even with no replacement.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, October 01, 2018 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
The funny thing is that Lewis really liked Kay in the beginning but now they're enemies because Kay is trying to pick up a fight with Lewis so that people could go after him and not her. Obviously the nominations will show Kay how much she is disliked.

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Monday, October 01, 2018 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
Plus, Kay got the lowest votes on the audience poll but because she was already up it moved up to Brooke and Kenaly.

I'm hoping Kay goes. Cameron is doing great and getting along with more folks than Kay is...For goodness sake she's like 13 years older and he acts older than she does.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 01, 2018 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Interesting strategies on yesterday's coin redistributing task.

Tomasz put 3 on his and 1 on Cameron.
Lewis took some from top two Isaac and Tomasz and shared them between the lowest few.
Cameron didn't play.
Kenaley took about 6 off Isaac and put most on hers and 1 on Kay.
Isaac put all the ones near the top of Kay's and put them on his.
Zoe took 7 off Isaac's and put most on hers and 2 on Cian.
Cian took 2 from Akeem and gave them to himself.
Akeem took 4 from Isaac and gave them to himself.
Brooke didn't play.
Cian took 2 from Zoe (she's highest now) and put on hers
Kay took 3 from her own and put 2 on Cian, 1 on Zoe.

Brooke, Cameron and Kay are the lowest at the end of it, and they didn't play or gave up their own coins.

If it were me I would try to even everybody up.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 01, 2018 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Did Kay go? I guess not as we haven't heard about it.

I would very much like her to be evicted. Kay, Akeem, Isaac, Brooke, Kenaley... vote to evict means it won't be Brooke or Kenaley as no one cares enough about them. I can see reasons for any of the other three.

I was right that Cian's crush was Cameron! Those two are definitely my favourites.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, October 01, 2018 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Kay won't walk, she was in the teaser for tomorrow's episode acting as normal as Kay can act in the diary room.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 2:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Color me surprised Kay walked in the wee hours of the morning.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wow! I also thought she wouldn't. She is just too self-involved to be in the house.

I'm guessing they'll still do the veto comp, as there are still four up. I think Isaac will go, if he stays up.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
My fear is Tomasz will use his extra life on Isaac to keep him in the house.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
It hasn't started yet So Kay is gone, good riddance.
Funny, Tomas predicted "Kay is next", well, she left, but she's gone from the house as Tomas predicted (he thinks whoever sleeps next to him will be gone next).

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
They're showing what happened yesterday with the nominations announcement and Kay is still there. So she left this morning and I wonder if we will see that tomorrow.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Tomas wants to give his extra life to Isaac. Kay keeps blaming Lewis and she wants out of the house. What an impossible person!!
The party will have clues for the game changer comp.
Kay walks out of BB brother talking to her in the DR, she doesn't want to reason, she just wants out and she tells everyone that she'll leave in the morning, no hard feelings but she wants to leave. She's gone, finally!!

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I was at work helping our production department- learning how to build our product for the first time (I am HR manager and MArketing admin but we are without a major major production guy and it is truly crazy) SO I am listening to music on my iPad and the twitter message that Kay left flits on the screen and I cheer loudly and then have to explain wth I an cheering ab9out lol.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
There must have thought you were very enthusiastic about your work, Meggie!

Kay is just infuriating today! I mean Lewis doesn't help much, it's clear the conversation's going nowhere so he should just stop, but jeez. Kay is so out of touch with reality.

I think the only reason Tomasz wants to save Isaac is that it makes it more likely Akeem will go. He's really got a thing about him, it's beginning to make him (Tomasz) look bad.

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
If I were serious about leaving, I'd quietly go and gather my items and prepare to leave. I'd briefly (!) explain that I'm leaving and not repeat several times. Sheesh. It was obvious to get added attention.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Kay did everything for attention IMO- baiting people to make them look bad. I am glad she is gone.

The thing about Tomasz...my closest friend here at work is Polish- I think a lot of the things that cause him to be overplaying and looking bad are cultural. My co-worker is blunt almost to the point of discomfort, very direct and no BS. Not too understanding of subtle, of finesse, etc. Unfortunately it is very different from the British way and I think will cost him the game.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure if I agree with that. Many Brits are blunt (Cameron's an extreme example) and no BS is a very British thing. The issue with Tomasz is that he's focused on Akeem for some reason or other, and although a lot of what he talks about is correct, the amount of animus seems disproportional.

His obsession with one particular person is a lot like Lewis really, it just manifests in a different way.