TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 02, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: Outside the House News: Archive through October 02, 2018 users admin

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 12:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
They all get along and are all having fun together by watching their IG stories

I’m just wondering if the reason Sam isn’t with them is because she is still holding a grudge for not getting picked to stay for F3?

Has anyone seen any news about Sam anywhere?

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 12:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Bayleigh and Swaggy need to make sure this is a relationship that is going to last before conception next time!

They joked on Instagram tonight that they were having their "first date." A pregnancy and a miscarriage came before their first date.

They are so starved for attention/fame and seemingly will go to great lengths to get it. I still cannot believe production allowed Swaggy to hijack part of the finale.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 6:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
It could be that Sam wanted to get back to her family and normal life. It's possible she's not into having fun with these people that really didn't care for her. I don't see it having anything to do with her not getting to F3.

Kittyab

07-15-2005

Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 6:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kittyab a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, I am sure you are right. Just does not appears to be genuine to me as someone who dealt with this.

I would never think to laugh at that. They both seem to be very immature.

Kittyab

07-15-2005

Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kittyab a private message Print Post    
They probably should not had done a youtube video about it.

As someone who dealt with this issue, I found that video offensive.

Again they are very immature.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lost, maybe Sam isnt with them is because her family told her they all talked shit about her. Why would she want to hang with people that hid from her cuz they were scared of her going off and saying she is crzy?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ps I did see pics of her at the after party Wed night. She just didnt go to Vegas with all of them, I havent seen any pics of her after finale night

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
The person running Sam's Twitter tweeted that Sam is home readjusting to life and will eventually be on social media. She just needs time.

Kittyab

07-15-2005

Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kittyab a private message Print Post    
Hopefully Sam is not reading any of the posts about her.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Nice of Tyler to thank the fans. But he really should drop the "I'm trying to be humble" act. Why would he think that everyone truly hated him? He didnt do any moves to warrant that. While in the house he would say, "oh I bet Tangela is on fire now. They love this". Did he think fans hated him because of the Swaggy vote? Really?? he should have known that people were not behind Swaggy. .. > His "I thought you hated me" just seems disingenuous.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
His "I thought you hated me" just seems disingenuous.

But his shock looked real. I believe him.

This page has a bunch of pictures from the finale, vegas, etc. Most have been all over the internet, twitter but here they are in one place.

http://bigbrotheraccess.com/

Fan3

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I didn’t know who half the people were....

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think after the Bay fight he thought we did hate him. Didnt he say on feeds that he didnt want to be the villain? Hopefully he has had time to read online and see majority of people like him. I have never seen any hate towards him. Maybe sometimes seeing he had it easy but nothing like the Paul , Kaitlyn, or Sam negativity that is out there

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sam also probably found out that there was some flooding in her town.. Real life stuff.

Did her mom and brother come to the finale?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well, all he knew was how Rockstar felt, and Bayleigh.. That would make him wonder.

If you saw the feeds the night he was in such despair, he said he is not self confident. That is a stressful house for everyone. His coping just looked confident.

But there were gone of statements online claiming that Tyler was Grodner's chosen one, lots of negativity. He had more DRs on the show, not because of gameplay but because Grodner wanted him to win, the voting was rigged..

Sam is not alone in having negative stuff said online. Most of them Will deal with that.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, October 01, 2018 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Tyler didn't have any reason to know that he was Grodner's chosen one - I think they all do roughly the same number of DR sessions - they do not know how many are aired.

I think being in the house you are so isolated and, as a super fan, he knew that it is all in the editing on the aired shows. He had no way of knowing whether he was getting a good edit or a bad edit. They all thought JC was going to be very popular with the fans and quite honestly that simply wasn't the case.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Monday, October 01, 2018 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Can anyone link me to pics of the after party?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, October 01, 2018 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Maggie, look at Missyb's 9:57 am post above. She has a link to them.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Monday, October 01, 2018 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Thanks Grooch! I did see that- thought maybe there were more. I wanted to see if Sam showed up at all....

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, October 01, 2018 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I also saw a post (I think on Jokers) that said that JC now says he knew about L6 all along...sorry JC...the feeds don't lie!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 01, 2018 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nope, I read that Sam went home.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, October 01, 2018 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
There were two of Sam that might have been taken in LA. taken in LA.. But from the link in

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Jokers has posted a couple of IG live stories from Angela /Tyler and JC.

https://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=BBMedia&Number=28146987

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SXf-pcPsZk
(angela tyler)

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Sam made her IG private

It’s really a 2 way street with Sam, things were said about her and she also said not only stuff about other HGs but some really crazy things.

She might be embarrassed about her behavior and may have got some Hatefull comments on her IG Page

Rockstar went home because she has a family and a new baby. She has been posting her family on IG

Sam probably would have been better off not going onto such a brutal show where you really really need to have thick skin to handle all the internet feedback because even the favorable HGs will get hateful comments

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
post season with rockstar:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFHk6lxhHT8