TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 30, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2018: BB - Summer Season - September 2018: General Discussion: Archive through September 30, 2018 users admin

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Thu27 2-3.05pm BB
Thu27 3.05-4pm BOTS

this according to Kitt's schedule. I too have to look it up because I can't remember the air time. If the schedule is posted on a separate thread would be easier to look it up.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Thanks Spunky- I looked back also and only saw the first week lol...

That is very late! BOTT til midnight---wow!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I'm not getting why there are chickens all over the place, although they'll be part of a bloody comp later on, but Kay is really bothered by the fake chickens, and then what the heck was Kay telling Brooke, that she is attracted to the lesbian and the gay, but Brooke is not impressed by this. Tomas and Isaac dislike Akeem because of his leadership? These people are a mystery to me.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
That was so funny, I'd scream too if I were pecked by all those chickens.

I noticed that Tomas lost a bit of weight and moves less awkwardly.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I understand why Isaac and Tomasz feel that way- because he assumed leadership basically because of having the most coins and because of the mining comp. I get why resentment could happen- with someone as different from them as Akeem is. Not saying it is rational! But its BB , with the stressed and tensions of life in a house together.

BTW I was totally thinking today was Friday - sending out my vibes and continually refreshing the Channel 5 website to see who left. OY!

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Friday, September 28, 2018 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
OK so TODAY is the day lol...sending get Lewis G vibes out bigtime after last nights show- I just can't abide his energy - he is obviously going the Stephen Bear CBB route and it doesn't impress me.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, September 28, 2018 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Fri28 2-3.30pm BB: Eviction
Fri28 3.30-4.15pm BOTS
this according to Kitt's schedule.
It will be 3 pm my time.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Friday, September 28, 2018 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Those of you who use BB Viewer- are you able to re-watch shows or only watch live? I use a VPN but some of the folks who were active in BB USA have asked me for the way to watch BB UK and I am wondering if live is the only way that works.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, September 28, 2018 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Meggie, it's live. I'm watching right now. You don't need a VPN to watch BBUK, only the BBviewer app.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Friday, September 28, 2018 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I know you do not need VPN- we have it to watch all kinds of international TV and I can go home tonight and watch today's show- or yesterday, etc. - they are all available on demand. Because I don't use BB Viewer and have been asked for the link by some others on TVCH my question is if you can also, in addition to watching live, watch later or again on BB Viewer.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, September 28, 2018 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Oh that I don't know. I only use it to watch Live.

As of now they lost the chicken task and have very little money for their shopping list for food. I'm having hard time understanding how they failed, blaming Tomas for it, don't understand.

Kitt, Amy, help...

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, September 28, 2018 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I think they're showing clips and Isaac comment in the DR in favour of Lewis G so that the public won't evict Lewis G, since he's not a bad guy just trying to have fun.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Friday, September 28, 2018 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Ugh I hope you are wrong about that...I want him gone lol.

Tomas got his count right. I noticed that...wasn't sure if Zoe and Lewis G got theirs right.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, September 28, 2018 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Too bad voting was closed before they aired Isaac in the diary room.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, September 28, 2018 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Tomasz took bigcoins instead of counting chickens. He admitted that he couldn't count both boxes so knew he was wrong. He then told Cameron that he failed because he didn't even try to count chickens.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, September 28, 2018 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
But the crowd just now seemed to cheer more for Lewis G. So after the break we will see, I think, Lewis F evicted. I hope I'm wrong, but let's see.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, September 28, 2018 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I understood that Tomas preferred to keep his pile of coins instead of contributing to the shopping list...

The second evicted houseguest is Lewis G !!!!! I'm surprised.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, September 28, 2018 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Lewis G is evicted.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Friday, September 28, 2018 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Hooray!
I think I mostly felt so strongly because HE made it battle of the Lewises which Lewis F did not want- and that made me want him to lose a battle of his own creation, if that makes sense.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, September 28, 2018 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Lewis G gives his bigcoins to Isaac

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, September 28, 2018 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Next time the public will have to nominate 2 evictions but they will have the 'game changer' again to save one nominee.
if I understood wrong please correct me.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, September 28, 2018 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm so happy it was Lewis G! The others need some peace, then we'll see some real interactions.

Spunky, Tomasz had to count the coins in the room as they were included in the shopping task. However there were bigcoins popping up too, so if he counted them correctly then he'd get that amount added to his total, with the downside that he wouldn't be able to concentrate so much on the chickens. And that's what he chose, to count the bigcoins and just estimate rather than count the chickens.

I think he was about thirty under on the actual coin count (I think BB said there were 179 and he said 150 to the house), but he did tell the house he wasn't sure, and he might have missed some. As their total was actually too high, Tomasz missing some actually made them closer to the target, but all the hms knew was that he admitted he wasn't sure.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, September 29, 2018 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
So did this affect their shopping list? I always see so much food in there and wondered how could they do with less food, when there is still so much of it.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, September 29, 2018 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, the fact that they counted 52 chickens more than the actual number (they were allowed only a margin of 35 chickens) meant that they failed the shopping list.

They now get only £2.50 (about $3.25) per person per day to spend on food.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Sun30 2-3.30pm BB

It will start in about an hour here.