TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 27, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2018: BB - Summer Season - September 2018: General Discussion: Archive through September 27, 2018 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Last eviction was vote to evict, so I think this one will be too. I'm not sure who will go, I'm hoping Lewis G but I can see a logical reason (not one I'd necessarily agree with) for all of them.

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
I'd prefer to see either Lewis G or Isaac to go. I like Lewis F and feel he has more to give/learn. Lewis G and Isaac are not going to change much. I'm anxious to see what happens today with the "veto" competition. Hoping Lewis F pulls himself off. They didn't indicate that a different person replaces the one pulled off. Don't think that will happen.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
So they were told about the three nominees, Lewis G, Lewis F and Isaac, but they are surprised about Isaac and I still didn't understand if Isaac was told he was the public voted nominee.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Dumb Big Brother rules, if they're penalizing Lewis F for discussing nominations, they should also penalize Zoe who approached Lewis F and got him to talk about being nominated. I don't really see what he did wrong, nominations already happened and why not say how he feels about being nominated.
I'm starting to lose interest in this bunch and the BB rules.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Spunky they said that no one knew Isaac was up because of the public vote. They said he was voted least favourite, but yesterday that said he got the least amount of votes, so I presume the question was "who's your favourite housemate?" and he got the least amount of votes for that.

I really don't think Cameron realises that we saw his conversation in the diary room, but surely he knows they would air his conversation with Lewis.

I think Kay is rather conniving. Not sure I like her, but I'm convinced she's trying to make trouble for Cameron.

Cian told Zoe he fancied someone, and then the camera flicked to Lewis F... I think it might be Cameron.

So if I understood, if a nominee is taken off the block there will be no replacement, is that what you all thought? So there will be either three or two nominees (if someone is taken off) to vote for eviction.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Watching last nights BOTT and hoping Anamelia is not on there all the time because she does the same thing on the panel that she did in the house- all about her.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Oh and Kitt- just heard Rylan explain it again and no mention is made of a replacement.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks Meggie. I like it better without a replacement.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Spunky, Lewis F is going to be punished for telling Cian that he nominated Isaac, not the conversation with Zoe.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 5:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt and Amy, now you can see how little I understand these people talking, I try to follow but I lose a lot of what is said because of their awful accents.
I'm afraid that if they keep evicting the most controversial ones there is a very boring bunch left.

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 6:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
Well, I believe Cameron's secret is that he's maybe questioning his sexuality. Was confused with Cian in his bed. Oh well.

Lewis F shouldn't have talked about the noms he made. It sounds like he's been told often.

Kay....hmmm, not liking her vibes any longer. She really is trying to tear into Cameron. Enough of the other's like him, so I'm not too concerned yet.

Hope Lewis G goes, just for Lewis F's sanity.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think if Lewis G goes then Lewis F will find another person who he can't tolerate. He seems like he just gets obsessive and creates big things out of small issues. I like him, as in I think he has a good heart, but he does take a lot of work. That's why I think there's a chance he will be evicted, he comes across as whiny.

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
The problems I see with the "Game Changer" is that it actually encourages talking about nominated housemates because people are speculating who is going to compete and who they would choose or not if they compete and win. It just goes against the no talking about nominations rule in bbuk.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Akeem won the challenge

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
But something went wrong and they have to re-do the challenge.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Keanaley won the challenge and she can save or not save. She saves Isaac.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
It seems I can understand them better using my headphones.
I'd rather see Lewis G gone on Friday.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Oh I hope lewis G goes! He is just too unstable- all over the place- and sometimes very mean.

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
That game changer task was a mess from start to finish!

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
OMG- we are a day behind and watching Lewis F ranting in the diary toom about his fellow housemates and their party stories etc. my husband and I laughed until we actually cried- sooo funny!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Lewis G vs Lewis F??

I think it's going to depend what they air between now and Friday. Because with only two, those that think Lewis G is entertaining can just vote to evict Lewis F.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Sorry to be a pest (I'm not really like Lewis F) but to which Lewis was Brooke referring to when she was saying 'imagine if the public keeps him he will be even worse'. I think she was referring to Lewis G, in the sense that he will become 'even worse' with his attention grabbing acts. (I used headphones to understand them better but may be not enough).

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I am worried they BB will want to keep Lewis G and will air footage that makes the public want that too.
Spunky I think she meant Lewis G.

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
Yes, she was talking about Lewis G. I agree, he would get worse as he thinks it's what the public wants and that's what he's all about.

Tomasz is showing truer colors. Not sure how I feel. I'm not happy with Kay, she's getting too aggressive. Seems out of character.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Sending get Lewis G out vibes! Does anyone know what time tonights show is on?

BTW it is vote to evict.