TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Thank you to all the posters!

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: Thank you to all the posters! users admin

Realityjunkie

05-17-2011

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realityjunkie a private message Print Post    
Thanks to all the many live feed posters from those of us without the live feeds. To the screen cappers for the awesome pictures. To the moderators for keeping us on track & to the awesome houseguests for a great season! I really enjoyed this year! See you all next summer 😁

Angelrsg

08-08-2005

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelrsg a private message Print Post    
Thank you!

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
I love you all. This is a wonderful place to enjoy big brother.

Thank you everyone

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Although I left early I do love you all. I especially want to think Scubalass and Dipo. I will be back next year raring to go.

Gidget

07-28-2002

Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
Thank you all for being you. BB wouldn't be the same without TVCH!

Luvstarzz35

08-21-2008

Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvstarzz35 a private message Print Post    
I lurk every year lol Y'all help me keep up with BB while I'm working two jobs! πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Realityshowfan

07-27-2017

Friday, September 28, 2018 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realityshowfan a private message Print Post    
I too am a lurker! Been lurking for years and can tell you that I totally enjoy and appreciate every one of you that post! It wouldn’t be the same without you!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: