TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 24, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: Outside the House News: Archive through September 24, 2018 users admin

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Great article Missyb. Thanks for linking us.

RHAP today is going through JCs game week by week. Interesting.

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
If you don't normally listen to RHAP I highly recommend listening to today's analysis of JC's game and tomorrow and Tuesday they will be analyzing KC & Tyler. I know I really forgot some of the stuff JC did throughout the game to get himself to where he is.

http://robhasawebsite.com/shows/big-brother/

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thanks for posting that Ark, I tried to find it but couldn't.

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Karuuna, It's the episode titled Sunday Morning Live Feed Update with Taran & Kristen. The live feed update lasts about 5 minutes and the rest the talk about JC's game.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Ark, I also like Kristen a lot. She and Taran are very good together. Always an hint of laughter when they speak.

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, September 24, 2018 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Grodner Interview

This is going to be a tough jury for the finalists. Level 6 has sent every single one of these people packing so there are some hurt feelings. I do think that many of these people respect good game play but it will be interesting to see if anyone will be able to be objective and rise above their resentment.

https://cartermatt.com/328885/big-brother-20-interview-allison-grodner-showmances-jury-returnees/

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, September 24, 2018 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Marej- yep...

http://www.justjared.com/2018/09/24/big-brother-amazing-race-stars-jessica-graf-cody-nickson-expecting-first-child/

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 24, 2018 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, September 24, 2018 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I NEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEER in a million years thought these two would make it in the real world.

I was wrong.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, September 24, 2018 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm happy for them.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Monday, September 24, 2018 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Not sure they have made it in the real world......they when from bb to promote things then when on amazing race won it and now promoting there engagement.....once they settle down in a normal life style I will believe it.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, September 24, 2018 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
They did a YouTube video a couple of weeks ago. Said they were going to Bali. She has always wanted an active honeymoon. She is looking forward to snorkeling and skydiving in Bali.

>> I have enjoyed skydiving, but would suggest they rethink that activity while on honeymoon with a baby on board.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, September 24, 2018 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Most miserable BB couple ever. Couldn't stand them on season 19, and didn't watch TAR because they were on. I'm always amazed they have fans and followers.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Monday, September 24, 2018 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I think if you would have watched them on TAR you might have changed your mind, but maybe not. I, too, am happy for them!

Fan3

07-07-2005

Monday, September 24, 2018 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I didn’t watch tar for the same reason.....and I have watch all the other ones even that joke of one they had with families and they only did us....

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, September 24, 2018 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I hope they remain happy, that Cody has managed to spend some quality time with his daughter, and that they have a healthy baby and maintain a healthy and happy relationship. I liked them on The Amazing Race. Each to their own!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, September 24, 2018 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I also wish them happiness and success. I watched them on the AR and they were fine. They won. Jessica actually won the last part of the last leg to win it for them.

They help each other when the other one is stressed; never blew up. She is totally in love with him.

Aren't they getting married in November? Hope they can let her dress out. She's so tiny, it may not be a problem.

I didn't watch their season of BB; didn't like the gang mentality that season.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 24, 2018 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think the wedding is later next year

I guess I never cared if they made it in the real world, but with a baby in the picture, I hope they do.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, September 24, 2018 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
TAR can be extremely stressful on relationships and they handled it very well. I was amazed at how supportive they both were towards each other, especially at times when the race wasn't going well for them. It was nice to see. He steadies her and she encourages him to be more emotionally open. They seem to be one of those rare couples that bring out the best in each other.

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, September 24, 2018 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
RHAP analysis of Tyler's game week by week. This is long. I'm halfway through and it's really nuts how much he has been involved in this season.

http://robhasawebsite.com/bb20-monday-morning-live-feeds-update-sept-24/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 24, 2018 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I listened to the JC podcast.. Very long 😬 but also interesting..

Guess I will listen to the Tyler one..

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, September 24, 2018 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I typed up notes and I had an entire page of notes for Tyler's first week. I was on vacation the first 2 weeks of the show so didn't really listen to or watch feeds. I had no idea he set himself up with nearly everyone that first week.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, September 24, 2018 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Sea.. I believe the wedding is Oct 14 of this year.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 24, 2018 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
So Happy for Jody! I really thought they were messin with people when they posted pics with no words yesterday

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 24, 2018 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The Tyler one is over 3 hours..

And yeah, the Jessica and Cody wedding.. Much sooner than I thought.

Probably some activity changes due to pregnancy. Exciting time for them.