TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 25, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2018: BB - Summer Season - September 2018: General Discussion: Archive through September 25, 2018 users admin

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Saturday, September 22, 2018 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I agree about Isaac- I hope he goes soon. He got way too angry and aggressive to Lewis F over the Zoe coins thing and though he kept saying he would have felt that way about anyone I know it was because of his buddy losing his coins.
I am almost exactly the way you are in my feelings about Lewis G(turned out not to be as bad as I feared but we shall see) and loving Cameron, Zoe and Cian though I still fully adore Tomasz...caveat is I have seen half the eviction show - ran out of time last night.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Saturday, September 22, 2018 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I'm enjoying UK...no favorites yet - - I do like Cian a lot. I don't get the Tomasz love at all. They love him on BBBOTS. I find him to be vulgar and a bore.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Saturday, September 22, 2018 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I wish BBUS would take a few things from BBUK like not being allowed to talk about nominations. Would love to see them eliminate the HOH and have house nominate. I wish BBUS would do more challenges like BBUK. I don't think this is the first time they have done a "POV" like challenge.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Saturday, September 22, 2018 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Sassyza- do you mean boring? Or a boor...I couldn't tell since those are two very different ideas.

I think Tomasz is funny, open, and interesting, with a sweet saucy sparkle IMO but as I have mentioned one of the things I have loved about BB is how we can all watch the same things and see them so differently. It was truly a life altering thing for me to see how that works twenty years ago and to know that what you think of Tomasz is just as true as what I think- to each of us individually. I have always thought if the whole world was like that we wouldn't have wars.

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
Tomasz is entertaining. He seems genuine and is just open. I'm interested in seeing more of some of the quieter housemates now that the loudest one is gone. That's what I liked about CBB that just ended. Once Natalie was gone, the others started opening up.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Sweetshell- good point! When Anamelia was up in people's faces being so aggressive and loud it totally reminded me of Natalie and I was similarly relieved when each left.

Amy

07-10-2002

Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Anamelia was only trying to make amends because she was up for eviction and wanted to try to get the public opinion swayed. It was poetic justice that voting was closed before they showed her Talia act, getting slutty and writhing around on Lewis F didn't help improve her chances.

I was happy to see that Big Brother provided Tomasz with a cpap machine. It will greatly improve his breathing/snoring issues and the rest of the house will be able to get some sleep now.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
and we thought Anamelia was bad... this bunch seems to go even further than her as 'outrageous behaviour' goes...

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
All Lewis G had to do was to stir fry the meat first and then add all the greens he wanted, but to put raw meat with the greens and not properly cooked was not a good idea. His extreme reaction was ridiculous.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Akeem is still the reachest. They were all told how many coins they have. Tomas was told that Anamelia gave him her coins and he was happy about it.
I can see that the respirator worked wonderful for Tomas and totally stopped the snoring. I know a friend who could not sleep with that thing strapped to his head, it felt too constricting, but Tomas seemed quite comfortable with it.
They keep saying nominations tomorrow but is it today? They'll go shopping with their coins, maybe swapping for protection from nominations? That would be interesting.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Nah, they're having a ridiculous auction for donughts, won by Isaac, next 'a date for two' won by Cian, he takes Zoe, 'a party night for all', everybody happy. Isaac wanted the 'date for two' to take Sian, he likes her, but he gets his sweets.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
They're having the 'party for all' and they're a happy bunch now, but Brooke said it best, just as I think, The fun will end tomorrow with the nominations, exactly!
I noticed Lewis F likes Kay but she seems to like talking to Lewis G, too funny.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I am so happy about the cPap machine!

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Monday, September 24, 2018 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
Oh I was so glad to see that Tomasz got the cPap machine. All will be much better with better nights sleep all the way around and hopefully Tomasz will continue using it! Lewis G way overreacted and blamed Akeem for nosing in his business. I'm glad he finally got it that it wasn't Akeem. I do think that BB should have talked directly to Lewis G rather than making Akeem do it.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, September 24, 2018 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
So far Lewis G and Lewis F with most nominations. This bunch don't beat around the bush...

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, September 24, 2018 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Akeem nominates Lewis G and Lewis F
Brooke nominates Lewis G and Lewis F
Cameron nominates Kay and Kenaley
Cian nominates Lewis G and Isaac
Isaac nominates Lewis F and Kenaley
Kay nominates Isaac and Cameron
Kenaley nominates Lewis G and Lewis F
Lewis F nominates Isaac and Lewis G
Lewis G nominates Lewis F and Kenaley
Sian nominates Lewis G and Tomasz
Tomasz nominates Lewis G and Lewis F
Zoe nominates Lewis G and Sian

Lewis F, Lewis G, and Isaac are up for eviction because Isaac was the public voted nominee but we still have the game changer that may change things.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, September 24, 2018 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Kay is actually the only one who likes Lewis G but if she can't handle the pressure or negative comments, there should be a panic button and leave Big Brother.

I didn't understand if Isaac was told that he is the public voted nominee.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Monday, September 24, 2018 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I would be very pleased if Isaac goes.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, September 24, 2018 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm catching up.

Did Cameron just come out in the diary room, or did I miss where he said he was gay before? Or does he mean some other status other than gay? In his VT at the beginning he said he didn't like any affection but I don't remember him talking about being gay.

I bet the BB doctors pushed for the CPAP for Thomasz. Such a good thing! I hope he gets comfortable with it quickly.

I kind of wonder if there's something a bit wrong with Lewis G sometimes. His outburst over the salad was "insane" to use his word. He just doesn't seem to follow conversations. Unless he was really, really drunk.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Monday, September 24, 2018 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Kitt- My hubs and I wondered the same thing about Cameron- it seems like that is what he meant but he didn't really say- or at any rate we didn't catch it if he did.

I also wonder about Lewis G- that was over the top!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, September 24, 2018 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Good to know I wasn't the only one for whom it came out of the blue, re Cameron!

Today's show, they said Isaac got the least votes in the viewer poll, so it sounds like that was a vote to save. I wonder if there were a few with low votes, as I'm surprised some of the girls got many votes to stay.

I am a bit fed up with Kay. She seems very naive and when people try to suggest that she gets so sensitive. It's hard to believe someone as sweet as she is can feel sorry for the person creating the trouble (Lewis G) and not the people he's upsetting. Also, even for someone sweet, to say "maybe it's because I'm so sweet and I'm so good..." isn't a good look!

Spunky, BB will show them announcing the noms on tomorrow's show, that's when we'll see whether Isaac knows that's why he's up.

(Also... an American Big Brother voice??!)

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Monday, September 24, 2018 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I was shocked by the American voice too!

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Monday, September 24, 2018 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Quotable- we are watching Kay's histrionics and my husband said "She needs a big hunk of roast beef" . LOL!

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, September 24, 2018 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
So BBUK now has a veto. Guess they are trying everything in their last season

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
Flagg, I believe the course was set before the news of the cancellation. Though that could be completely wrong.

I think Kay is not cut out for this show that does a bit of cut throat challenges and such. She won't last long. Isaac and Lewis G have "made up" but we will see how long that lasts. Lewis G says what he wants when he wants and then laments the actions later. I hope either he or Isaac go this week. Isaac may go if it's a choice to save as he was at the bottom of the rankings.

Do we know if it's a vote to save or a vote to evict? It seems to have changed from the CBB season.