TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Final vote predictions...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: Final vote predictions... users admin

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Well, we know the three possible combinations of F2- question is what’ll happen in each case?

JC/Kaycee- probably the easiest one to predict; the house likes Kaycee a lot more than JC, and even if Kaycee stabbed Tyler in the back to make this happen I don’t think it matters here..Kaycee wins 7-2 at least.

JC/Tyler- the setup that’s most ripe for a “shock” result..Tyler would have to stab Kaycee in the back for this, and I think some of the jury is looking for an excuse not to vote for Tyler....I think the final backstab costs Tyler- 5-4 JC, with Kaycee the deciding vote.

Kaycee/Tyler- the most likely setup IMO- I just don’t think they’ll backstab each other. This could be a very tight call- they both have great comp records, and can say they’ve been loyal with each other all season. I think it comes down to whoever wins the last HOH, and I think Kaycee might have a very slight advantage there....my gut says Tyler ekes out a 5-4 win, but I’m not too confident in that at all...I will be surprised if it’s not 5-4 or 6-3 in either case, as I think it’s just that close between them.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
My guess is that Tyler beats Kaycee 6-3 with Bayleigh, RS and Sam voting for Kaycee.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Tyler/ Kaycee
Bay Kaycee, Angie Kaycee, Sam Kaycee
Faysal Tyler, Scott Tyler, Hay Tyler, Brett Tyler, Angela Tyler
JC whoever’s is the one not to evict him.
Tyler win either 5/4 or 6/3

Tyler/ JC
Bay Tyler, Scott Tyler, Hay Tyler, Angela Tyler, Kaycee Tyler
Angie JC, Faysal JC, Brett JC, Sam JC
Tyler win 5/4

Kaycee/JC
Faysal JC, Brett JC
All others Kaycee
Kaycee win 7/2

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Tylor 5/4 over Kaycee

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
It really depends on who wins the 3rd part of the HOH. If it's Kay, she'll win. If it's Tyler it could come very close. I'll be happy with any of these two winning.
It would be nice to see, if Tyler comes in second, that he'll get the AFP reward.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Spunky- Realvegas has said Tyler had a double-digit lead in the AFP vote as of Monday night, so unless there was a surge, that probably happens...

And I'm assuming that JC votes for whoever doesn't vote him out tonight, so I'm not sure if Kaycee wins HOH she wins- she'd need 5 votes out of 8, and they may or may not be there for her.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: