TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 23, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: Outside the House News: Archive through September 23, 2018 users admin

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, September 21, 2018 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
For the most part Tyler did protect Sam. Was it good for his game? For the most part yes, but I also think he truly felt she got the worst of the deal being a robot at the beginning (although she was a bit more interesting in robot form). She just wasn't made for this game.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Friday, September 21, 2018 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I hope someone brings up of Sam's pinky swears... she's a hypocrite.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 21, 2018 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sam actually made a final two with Brett she she decided he was hot for her. And she made an unsolicited final three with Kaycee and Tyler.

JC assumed he was part of a bigger alliance with Tyler and most of F6, though he didn't know about F6.

Had Fessy not gone gaga for Haleigh, JC hedged his bets being with Fessy and separately with Tyler.

JC also allied with Brett and got on the throw Angela and Kaycee under the bus team, which backfired because Brett, knowing about F6, prematurely proposed that to Tyler.

And Brett also floated the idea of keeping Haleigh, for himself and sending home Sam, which might weaken Tyler.

Game play. All game play. Some good moves, some, not so much.

Those who wanted to ally with Tyler wanted him to win comps, keep them safe.

When Scottie returned, he hoped to scoop up Tyler.

Tyler did not turn on his main alliance, Kaycee(so far), and bigger alliance until Brett proposed betraying two members of their alliance. As Julie, who I like as host, said.. You got got!

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Friday, September 21, 2018 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Sea, didn't Sam almost include JC in that deal when he walked into the HN room while she and Brett were talking? I think they all pinky swore on it. I agree with Bamagirl that Sam is a hypocrite.

BB House=land of selective memory

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, September 21, 2018 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
https://www.facebook.com/OffTheBlockwithRossAndMarissa/

Omarosa and will kirby

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, September 21, 2018 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
https://www.globaltv.com/bigbrother/latest/angela-tyler-and-i-need-to-clear-the-air/

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 21, 2018 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Dipo, that Scott bro show says you have to have a budget of 65,000!!! so rich people can only apply! LOL

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 21, 2018 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yikes! Not in this lifetime will I have that budget!

Patty9755

07-18-2006

Friday, September 21, 2018 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Patty9755 a private message Print Post    
I doubt that you have to have a budget of $65,000 to be on the show. No way do most of these kids have that. Cowboy, Donnie, Krista, the red-headed homeless guy, Raven, etc. No way they have that much of a budget.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 21, 2018 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Patty, no I posted it here in case one of our members wanted to do a remodel and these are the most active threads these days.

Hmmm, 65k doesn't sound like much for SoCal, like only one room. I would have expected a higher budget requirement, things cost so much!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 21, 2018 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
very true but I thought these shows helped pay for your remodel. We want to fix up our place and add a foster dog area in the back. Thought that would appeal to the show but I'd buy a new house before spending 65,000 here.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 21, 2018 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That would be cool for your foster pups!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 21, 2018 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
This is old.. I was watching some of JC's YouTube's and ran into this.. All their interviews with snarky comments.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgSctVOebjo

Govols

07-18-2005

Saturday, September 22, 2018 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
wonder if Hay and Brett get to watch the AL/A&M football game. AL winning 38 to 16

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 22, 2018 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am guessing they don't have access to tv or internet, just lots of movies. And after the jury roundtable yesterday that each juror is in a separate hotel room for the duration.

Kearie

07-21-2005

Saturday, September 22, 2018 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
My mom's neighbor fosters dogs and cats. She has the kennels in her heated garage. The largest area has access to an out door run. Sue works from home so she's always around to care for them and entertain them. I thought a garage was a cool idea.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 22, 2018 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
that is cool Kearie!! We do section off part of the garage for them in winter when not home. Its the summer that's the prob, we want to enclose an area with air in the backyard.

Breanna95838

07-08-2011

Saturday, September 22, 2018 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Breanna95838 a private message Print Post    
Some interesting tidbits

https://www.shebudgets.com/lifestyle/entertainment/big-brother/70461/2

Panda

07-15-2005

Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Sea, thanks for posting - it’s funny plus I started watching a bunch of his videos about BB and Survivor!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
No real surprises but kind of a fun article. Brought back some memories.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
It's always interesting watching the hamsters teach themselves to cook. A for effort. They do seem to like Lots of grease, everything cooks on High, can't use too many spices. KC cooking up a smokin breakfast here.

Jmm

08-15-2002

Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
I loved the article but there were an awful lot of people I didn't recognize at all. LOL

Marej

09-19-2002

Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marej a private message Print Post    
Is Jessica (Cody) pregnant?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
they are teasing with pics on insta. If she is I would think she barely found out she is getting married next mo and staying in shape has been a priority for her

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Lengthy interview with Dr Will on the jury process, moderator role, etc.

https://www.globaltv.com/bigbrother/latest/dr-will-on-this-years-jury-bitter-jurors-and-bitter-fans/