TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 21, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: Outside the House News: Archive through September 21, 2018 users admin

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Sam will not vote for Tyler. I think she is DONE with him. He is not the person she thought he was. Ditto

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I guess Sam doesn’t realize this is only a game

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
many jurors dont

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
FYI, when I said ditto, above, it was for Sam not being the person I thought she was. I did not mean that about Tyler.

Pattie444

07-03-2005

Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pattie444 a private message Print Post    
I am sorry but Sam is a "strong" women. If she didn't like what was going on she could of made her own decisions. She did not have to wait till Tyler or anyone else told her what to do. She did not want to hear or get involved so she cant blame anyone but herself.
jumping off soapbox lol

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 21, 2018 - 6:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
All I hope is that she sticks with the craft projects and leaves the living creatures alone.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 21, 2018 - 6:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Actually I hope more that she stays off smoking and vaping for good.

She is on a second career that can endanger lungs and the bartending puts her in touch with drinking more.

I know she thinks healthy stuff is nuts, but I hope she makes some changes for herself.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Friday, September 21, 2018 - 6:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I didn't see Sam blaming anyone for her game. I do understand if she is not happy to find out about Tyler having a F2 with everyone in the house.
None of them outside of L6 will not be happy about it.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, September 21, 2018 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Yeah Angela may be ok with Tyler having a F2 with KC being it was made before L6 was formed but will she and everyone else be ok when they find out he made F2 deals with all others while having a L6 alliance?

KC just might be hurt, especially if Tyler wins final HOH and takes JC being she didn’t know about his F2 with JC

He might be the obvious one to win if he is in F2 with JC, but the jury just may want to blindside him and vote for JC to win

I would most definitely be ok with that especially since he wouldn’t even be in a F2 had KC not picked him over Angela

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Friday, September 21, 2018 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
I never felt that Julie was a strong host. She got better at being a host...

IIRC,that's how she got the nickname Chen-bot isn't it? She was so stiff.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 21, 2018 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
If others are honest, they offered F2 deals to Tyler. Saying no would not have worked..

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, September 21, 2018 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
He wouldn't have had to say no. He could have done his "bush-beating". He was very good at that.

And then once he agreed, he USED that final two deal (like he did with Sam) against them, to "trust" him. He didn't have to do that either.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 21, 2018 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
He also did that with Kaitlyn. He was with her all the time during her HOH, got her to trust him blindly to do what he wanted. When he didnt need her she was evicted. (I know she isnt Jury, just an example of how he didnt just do that to one person)

nothing wrong with doing it, it is good game play, Tyler is good at gaining trust and then betraying that trust. Again, good game play, possible bad jury management.

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, September 21, 2018 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I'm not really sure how Tyler could have handled Sam any differently. He connected to her personally when she was a robot. He worked to save her at the first eviction. She was very strong in the endurance comp and won HOH. She appeared to be a good person to scoop up to work with.

Soon after that she decided she's not going to play the game. She decided that BB should be all about friendship & love. I guess she thought someone was going to volunteer to be sent home every week. She told Tyler to just tell her what to do and she would do it and then she decided she didn't want to do it. She didn't want to discuss game with anyone and didn't want to hear anyone else discussing game, yet she wanted Tyler to remain true to her and drag her to F2.

Other than a couple of votes way back in the beginning of the game, what did Sam do for Tyler in the game? Make him worry about how she was feeling and what she needed to feel better? I would have dumped her a long time ago.

Pinknana

06-29-2010

Friday, September 21, 2018 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pinknana a private message Print Post    
Saw this on Jeff Schroeder’s twitter account. I like his take on the whole thing.

https://twitter.com/dailyblastlive/status/1042796281830297601?s=12

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Friday, September 21, 2018 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
I was thinking the same thing Ark. Other than voting her out (which she would have went whether he voted for her or not) he never really betrayed Sam. He can't force everyone else to keep her.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, September 21, 2018 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Ark, I like your post and point of view.
I also love that Angela said, well, good for them. Deals are made. He made it before there was a Level 6. Good move. I think she was fine as long as she does not think he played her and his GBM says he did not. Also his eviction speech. Both on national television.
I think Haleigh sees things similarly.
And from my point of view, it is refreshing to see two women , who can say, good move. Well done and not be bitter or revengeful.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, September 21, 2018 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
She told Tyler to just tell her what to do and she would do it and then she decided she didn't want to do it.

But when she started questioning him, he said pointedly and very strongly "Don't you trust me?" You need to trust me. I remember that conversation quite vividly from feeds. It went on for some time.

And she did, and she was sent him.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, September 21, 2018 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Saw this on Jeff Schroeder’s twitter account.

That link doesn't go to Jeff's account and so it doesn't show his take on it.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, September 21, 2018 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Did anybody who Tyler made a F2 deal with not have F2 deals with anyone else (except perhaps Sam)? I know Angela and Kaycee had a F2, Brett and JC, Scottie - I don't think he would have been loyal to anyone - not sure whom else Tyler had a F2 deal with but making side deals is part of the game. Picking a firm F2 and sticking with it from day 1 is totally different.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, September 21, 2018 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I don’t think kc and Angela ever said they had a final 2. It was implied. But I don’t think anyone ever said it. They knew they had a final 6 agreement that when to four and then to three.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, September 21, 2018 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Also Brett and jc came after he started being a secret agent....and he told the l6 about it....

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, September 21, 2018 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Well Karuuna, I guess Sam should have watched some of those BB episodes that they gave her to watch so she knew how this game works.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, September 21, 2018 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
EVen if you know how the game works, you still choose people to believe. So I don't think that makes a difference.

As I said, she questioned Tyler and he kept turning it on her "why don't you trust me." I think that probably went far enough that she would be reasonably disappointed in his lying.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 21, 2018 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
For the SoCal folks: Jonathan Silver Scott
‏Verified account @MrSilverScott
13m13 minutes ago
More
CASTING ALERT: Scott Brothers casting now for a RENO & DESIGN show in Southern California.
Need to be rescued from your home? If the current state of your “money pit” is getting you down & you need expert help...This is your chance to fix it! http://bit.ly/2zlDwSU