TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 21, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2018: BB - Summer Season - September 2018: General Discussion: Archive through September 21, 2018 users admin

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
I think they see the snoring as adding to the tension, just as with Hardeep. And they do like the tension in the house. I do think he needs a cPap machine and I too am concerned for his health.

Overall, while I love many of the houseguests, Tomasz and Cameron are two of my favorites. Cameron is so bright eyed and kind of suspicious of all things but mostly interacting with others. I'm glad he and Tomasz are watching out for each other and that it seems others are watching over them, in a kind way. Like family.

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
Ok so here is my order of preferences:

Love
Tomasz
Cameron
Cian
Zoe
Lewis F
Kay

Kenaley
Akeem
Brooke

Not sure of yet
Sian
Lewis G
Isaac

Actively dislike and would like to see the back of:
Anamelia

This Big Coin thing is going to really show who's who apparently from the plan for today. Interesting.
}

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
Hey Spunky, on Sunday I watched for the first time on BBViewer and it was incredible. Watching Real British TV. Not the somewhat sanitized version of BBC America. Not quite the same. Starting 9/30 I'll be watching everyday! Or as much as I can.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm not decided on most of them yet. Isaac is awful when he's with Lewis G, but has been quite nice elsewhere. But Cameron's my boy at the moment.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Did you want a UK tv guide to see what else is on? This one is quite good as (at least for me) it shows the times in my time zone, whereas most of the others show in UK time.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/tv/tv-guide/

I still watch the UK soaps and a few other shows, but not much now. (And BB of course.)

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
So can I watch this through BBViewer, Kitt? I'd love to since I'll have some time on my hands. Though I'm way behind on my reading as I used to do that all summer.

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
I just finished today's episode and it's a good one. True colors come through. More to come so I don't spoil anyone...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I've never used BBviewer, but if it allows you to see live UK TV, that guide will tell you what's on the channel you're watching.

I'm going to spoil the competition part, with a big SPOILER WARNING!

The blood money ceremony had them in a spooky room dressed in black with red capes.

Each takes a coin out of the blood goop, reads it, and gets to do what's on the coin (which gives a consequence for themselves or whoever they choose, depending on the coin).

As a result:

Akeem loses 250 coins from Sian.
Kay loses 50 coins from herself.
Akeem loses 100 coins from Brooke.
Thomasz gets his coins doubled from Anamelia.
Akeem loses 50 coins from himself.
Sian loses 150 coins Kenaley.
Lewis F loses 50 coins from himself.
Kenaley loses half her coins from Akeem.
Anamelia loses all her coins from Lewis G.
Cameron gets 250 coins from Cian.
Zoe loses 100(?) coins from herself.
Anamelia gets 100 coins from Thomasz.
Brooke gets 150 coins from Cameron.

Akeem got a few votes because before he came in he had the most coins.

After the ceremony, the three with the lowest were Sian, Lewis F, Anamelia. The three highest are Akeem, Lewis G, Isaac.

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
I am loving this group... But Anamelia has to go...Lewis F may do something drastic and I'd hate to see him do that. However it will be interesting to see how Anamelia copes with her newfound coin levels.

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
Basically, the end of the day, this coin thing is somewhat of a crap shoot. I'd rather they have nominations...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I quite like it, but it depends whether they're going to keep this up. Often something minor gets someone put up in the first week, and then that doesn't seem fair, so perhaps this is better??? Not sure, I think we'll have to see how it works out if they continue with it.

I like how they don't know how many the top people have. With competitions where you win or lose 100s of coins they might not actually be that far apart. They showed their coin counts today but I wasn't really paying attention, I think they were in the 100-400 range. Maybe I will go and check with the youtube...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They showed the ones who had their coin totals change:

Akeem 867 to 617 to 517 to 467
Kay 377 to 327
Thomasz 188 to 376
Sian 436 to 286
Lewis F 285 to 235
Kenaley 690 to 345 (from Isaac, I said from Akeem above, but that was wrong)
Anamelia 175 to 0
Cameron 112 to 362
Zoe 415 to 365
Anamelia 0 to 100
Brooke 208 to 358

So they're currently at

Akeem 467
Lewis G ??? (count not revealed)
Isaac ??? (count not revealed)
~
Thomasz 376
Zoe 365
Cameron 362
Brooke 358
Kenaley 345
Kay 327
~
Sian 286
Lewis F 235
Anamelia 100

>>> with Cian ??? (count not revealed) somewhere in the middle bracket

Assuming the blood game was the big one in terms of coins gained or lost, then Anamelia will probably be bottom three and up for eviction. I think Sian could probably save herself with some luck.

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
It will all depend on this gold mine task. It does appear from a spoiler that maybe Cameron get's burned by someone close to him. I hope it's not Tomasz.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt for the update. Sweetshell, BBviewer is great if you 'remember' to watch and yesterday I was not online and forgot all about it and will try to find the blood coin ep on youtube.
I'm sorry to see the last three at the lowest level because Anamelia and Lewis F are the controversial ones that keep the show fun to watch. I'll definitely watch the Friday Live eviction.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I so wish Anamelia would go. However viewers like the drama... I would HATE it if Lewis F leaves over her drama.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Stage set up was pretty good, almost as good as BB in LA, it really felt like they were mining for gold.
I'm just curious to see what Zoe will do with her power, she won't be saving Anamelia or Lewis F, I don't think so.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Anamelia, Kay and Sian are up for eviction.
I could never say that many 'f' words in a three word sentence... they certainly speak like that in the real world as well...

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
It's interesting to see this side of the UK. They are very free with both the language and sexual content.

I really like Kay and Sian so I think Anamelia will go. The public gave Sian the first advantage. So it's between Kay and Anamelia. Kay is very vanilla. She needs to whip out those cat ears and get interesting or she may go.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
If it's vote to save and it's Anamelia against Kay and Sian, then I think Anamelia will stay, as enough people will find her entertaining. I think the best we can hope for (in expressing that what's she's doing is not liked) is she will hear some boos.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live tv times, times are board (Pacific) time.

Fri21 2-3.35pm BB: Eviction
Fri21 3.35-4.15pm BOTS
Can't see a Live from the House

No Saturday show

Sun23 2-3.30pm BB

Mon24 2-3.05pm BB
Mon24 3.05-4.05pm BOTS

Tue25 2.15-3.15pm BB
Tue25 3.15-4.15pm BOTS

Wed26 2-3.05pm BB
Wed26 3.05-4.05pm BOTS

Thu27 2-3.05pm BB
Thu27 3.05-4pm BOTS

Fri28 2-3.30pm BB: Eviction
Fri28 3.30-4.15pm BOTS

No Saturday show

Sun30 2-3.30pm BB

Mon01 2-3.05pm BB
Mon01 3.05-4pm BOTS

Tue02 2.15-3.15pm BB
Tue02 3.15-4.15pm BOTS

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's vote to evict not save!!!! They haven't done that for years!

In that case I'm pretty sure Anamelia is going.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I really want Anamelia gone. She just sucks the air out of the room- all for herself.
It is unfortunate because actually a lot of the things she says when she isn't raising her voice and keeping others from speaking resonate and strike a chord with me. She just lack the empathy and tenderness to tone it down and be a listener, and to actually hear and learn from others.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Wilson stated:
Sorts OT but sorta related, anyone hear about this new UK show called “The Circle” starting up Tuesday on Channel 4?

I'm going to check this series out, Wilson. I have to see how far this guy gets with his cat fishing. Thanks for the info.

I'm 'mildly' watching BB UK...still trying to figure out the coins situation.

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Friday, September 21, 2018 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
I love how one guest on BBBOTS put it. You have one mouth and two ears. Talk less and listen more. I see Kay as much more spiritual and mellow then Anamelia.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Friday, September 21, 2018 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I am really really hoping Anamelia goes!

Can anyone email me a link to BBVieweer? We watch using VPN but I would love another way... DOes BB Viewer require an account?