TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Should they change the F3 format?

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: Should they change the F3 format? users admin

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
They've done the F3 HOH the same for a long time, and I'm wondering if they should change things up..

It'd be the same comp format (endurance/house events/predicting jury answers), but all three players would play all three parts- so you would have no idea what could happen (instead of having a situation where you know who the F2 will be because the winners of Part 1 and 2 will take each other no matter who actually wins).

Basically it's a points format. In the first 2 parts, the winner will get 2 points, 2nd place gets 1 point, 3rd gets no points (this could also make the endurance more interesting).

Part three is still the same, but the F3 carry their points over from parts 1 and 2- and each right answer is worth 1 point (so 8 points possible in Part 3). This way even if a person placed 3rd in the first two parts, they theoretically could still win.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I would like to see them go back to the old style of jury questioning. 3 or 4 days prior to the roundtable, the jury sits down for a couple of hours and asks the HGs questions and seeks answers.

The way they do it now where they have a designated person ask a "group question" is too little too late.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Part 3 is almost pure luck. Seems a pretty sorry way to end a long competition like BB.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I think those question they ask are from big brother.... sound so scripted.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I would like to see them go back to more comps and letting us see them, instead of this constant block nonsense.
They in the past let us see the final 3 endurance but have read this year we won’t.
I like Wilson’s idea of letting all three play the 3 final competitions. Getting points in order of finish. Would make it more fun.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I agree Jimmer- sometimes I think it'd be better if Part 2 was based on the jury and Part 3 was based on house events...or instead of what they think they would say, quiz them only on specific facts about the jury (like what high school did this person graduate from- how many siblings does this person have- things they should be able to know from being with them for 2-3 months)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: