TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 17, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: Outside the House News: Archive through September 17, 2018 users admin

Ludog

07-15-2016

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ludog a private message Print Post    
Wow! That's a great article. What a horrible person he is. Some people are monsters when they get any kind of power. đź’”

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well if those are the people that Brett and Haliegh are rooting for then they are not even close to playing the game. JC and Sam have not done a thing all season... JC ran around being annoying pretending in his own mind that he was running the show.

And Sam ran around all season playing Martha Stewart and going crazy.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Reader. It dovetails with the Janet Jackson story.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
https://www.tvguide.com/news/big-brother-20-haleigh-broucher-exit-interview/

There is also a link to the Brett interview.

For being the youngest cast member, she sounds the most mature.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Off the block on facebook is up. Bretts and Haliegh

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Off the block has a great sign on set. Live feeds don't lie. LOL

https://www.facebook.com/OffTheBlockwithRossAndMarissa/videos/266282270669016/

Chippy

08-16-2007

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Looks like Judge Kavanaugh is being accused of sexual assault in high school by an anonymous accuser.
Hmmm. When all else fails?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Haleigh sounds very pageant trained.

Very different from the girl we saw every day.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
This thread is for Outside the House as it pertains to Big Brother.

We have a large News & Views section
of the board where many issues are discussed.

https://tvclubhouse.com/forum/read.php?file=/1071053/1071053.html&lm=1536966651

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I like Ross on Off the Block. I like he take on the game, the players, the strategies. I actually think he would make a good host for Big Brother. Without Marissa, please.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I would rather a former hamster do it. Celebrity B.B. was okay but not real B.B. They were really pampered and had a short stay. I would like it to be someone who understands the game but can remain impartial.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I know Linda Bloodsworth-Thomason and her DH were supporters of Clinton (Arkansas connection IF, I remember correctly). It’s still a stark look at a male driven power,,, I mean think of the men that developed numerous tv shows... that article really dug deep in to the game of power that was played, and is played...

And Grooch it does dove-tail to the Janet Jackson saga, he’s really power. Makes me wonder about Julie Chen, maybe, she liked the power too... remember the first season of The Talk? And suddenly she dismissed 2? (Remini and Peete)

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I stopped watching The Talk because Remini and Peete were forced out.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
This thread is for Outside the House as it pertains to Big Brother.

It is probably time to move the convo, but that comment about Kavanaugh was inline with the convo about metoo, etc.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey sorry! I didn’t realize my post was off topic. Feel free to delete it. And me. The link isn’t a place me or my views would be welcome. Lol. Take care all!

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
My daughter read somewhere that Julie and les were moving out of there house? Wonder why?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I died laughing when I read this one, Oh My Angela...
Angela Lansbury News @_AngelaLansbury
Sep 12
Well, who's laughing now, mother(e).

Angela Lansbury News added,
JB @jbranti
Les Moonves in 2011: "when I first got to CBS, the sexiest woman on the network was Angela Lansbury but fortunately we’re doing a little bit better than that now." https://hrts.org/view-from-the-top-les-moonves-2011-luncheon-recap/ …

Azriel

08-01-2000

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Azriel a private message Print Post    
I saw Haileigh and Brett’s interviews on Off the Block. I like Hay so much more when she is outside the house! I liked her in her pre-game interviews and thought she’d be a fav in the house. I think the people she was with in game screwed with her personality. She is handling everything gracefully and she really has a clear view of the game. I hope the jury house doesn’t screw with her good judgement!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I like almost all of the BB players better when they are outside of the house. The game and those living conditions have a very negative impact on people's personality and behavior.

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, September 16, 2018 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Kevin's latest post on IG shows BB16 Donny is visiting him.

https://www.instagram.com/bb19kevin/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 17, 2018 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
http://www.whsv.com/content/news/Flooding-shuts-down-China-Clay-Road-in-Stuarts-Draft-493492321.html

Looks like some road flooding where Sam lives.

Also it isn't too far from areas struck by tornadoes, but not in the hotspot so far.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, September 17, 2018 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Julie out at The Talk, “expected” to stay at BB...

https://tvline.com/2018/09/17/julie-chen-quits-the-talk-les-moonves-scandal/

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, September 17, 2018 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I love Julie and my heart breaks for her. I understand she can no longer be on the Talk because they must cover current events and that would put her in a very uncomfortable position. WOMEN shouldn't have to be punished for men's lack of morals, and it hurts me to see such a nice woman, good mother, and loyal spouse have to be in that position. I am glad she will stay with BB and I wish her the best.

Gidget

07-28-2002

Monday, September 17, 2018 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
I don't love Julie and my heart breaks for her. All I have heard her accused of is being a not nice person. Lots of those around. Maybe she knew her husband was not a nice person. I wonder if she had committed some heinous deed would there be calls for her husband to step down? I really doubt it.

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Monday, September 17, 2018 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
To me she's just a host and has been saying way too much to jury members. suspicious...