TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 15, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2018: BB - Summer Season - September 2018: General Discussion: Archive through September 15, 2018 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live tv schedule for the part of the week I can see so far, times are Pacific (board) time.

Fri14 1-3.05pm BB: Live Launch
Fri14 3.05-4.05pm BOTS
Can't see a Live from the House

Sat15 can't see a show listed (<- confirmed with the official site)

Sun16 2-3.30pm BB - hour and a half, are they having one long Sunday show instead of Sat and Sun shows??

Mon17 2-3.05pm BB
Mon17 3.05-4.05pm BOTS

Tue18 2.15-3.15pm BB
Tue18 3.15-4.15pm BOTS

Wed19 2-3.05pm BB
Wed19 3.05-4.05pm BOTS

Thu20 2-3.05pm BB
Thu20 3.05-4pm BOTS

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Thursday, September 13, 2018 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
I'm going to give this a try. Not on live feeds but through Youtube. I do enjoy this and will have some time on my hands. Only 10 more working days for me....yippee!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, September 13, 2018 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
There have promised to go "back to basics" after all the manipulation of the last few years, but I don't know... the snippets we've seen seem like the same old contestants.

I'm the other way, I'll probably watch until the tv starts up, which I think is the week after next, then I may not have time. Depends how good it's been before then!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, September 13, 2018 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I put a sticky note on my screen, BB UK at 2 pm (my time) and watch with BB viewer.
I saw the preview and again they'll have a large mix of races, it's nice to see the 'well integrated' races and to me it seems a miracle they can all live as 'new Brits' when even their accent is British. When I see this "British Mix" I always remember Michael Jackson's happy video "It's Black or White".

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Well this is it....Channel 5 announced this is the last series, at least for them...

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
So, what is the BB viewer? Haven't heard of that.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Sweet, it's the application you can use to watch Live BB, there is a link on other bb sites, but if you search bbviewer you can find the application to download. Skip log in and click File then Videos and select Liquid8d and select BBUK and best quality and enjoy.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Well this is the final series of big brother on channel 5.

Emma says it is 53 day long.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I heard that and I suspect the same thing will happen to the US BB, especially after the controversy with Julie's husband.
I wonder if they'll keep the house set up for the Celebrity BB or they cancel that too.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Oh my goodness!!!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
53 days.... not too bad. That would make it end November 6th ish. I think I'm going to watch.

How is it so far?

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Interesting twist...all season “Bigcoins” will be important- they can buy luxuries and advantages. For week one, no nominations- instead opportunities for coins will happen all week, and the three HG with the least amount of coins will be up for eviction...and just as it was announced to them with everyone at the kitchen table, coins started dropping from the ceiling and everyone was going after them....

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I was expecting a bigger mix of races (according to the preview) but instead there is a very funny mix of different personalities, some outrageous, some more down to earth (did you notice the 18yr old boy who was dressed in a suit??) Well !!
There are some gorgeous ladies but also I like Lewis (the first Lewis we saw), I hardly remember their names and they should be wearing name tags for a while. All those coins is a great idea for BB. Why do I have a feeling that it will be the last BB for the US as well.

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
I can't find where I can view the shows...I don't see them on YouTube so I guess I won't be able to follow this...darn it.

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
Ok, so I downloaded BBviewer but when I am trying to look at videos from today's show in UK, nothing comes up. Is it only good live?

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Sweetshell - - when on YouTube search Big Brother UK and you should see it within the first few thumbnails. I'm watching now.

Good luck!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The youtube person who always had CBB has the premiere, search for S19E01 as the episode name if you hadn't bookmarked it.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm just watching now, so going to do a name summary, because otherwise I forget them.

HM#1: Cian, 23, farmer, from Tipperary, says he's a 2/10, gay extrovert, loves flamingos, chess player

HM#2: Anamelia, 31, spiritual advisor, from Brazil, likes to finds a purpose behind everything, moved from Brazil to Sweden when young, likes being watched, cries a lot

HM#3: Lewis F, 27, bartender, from Stockton on Tees, has committed a lot of crimes (drugs, theft, arson), erratic, writes poetry

HM#4: Kenaley, 23, telesales agent, from Nottingham, calls herself "the Caramel Barbie," would find it hard to live with dirty or ignorant people

HM#5: Tomasz, 31, cleaner, from Poland (many years ago), sometimes dresses as Sasha Fierce, gender fluid, will throw anyone who deserves it under the bus, bubbly optimist, snores

HM#6: Cameron, 18, vlogger, from Norwich, moans a lot, competitive but gets annoyed if he doesn't win, doesn't like affection or touching

HM#7: Sian, 24, waitress, from Barnsley, single mother of 4yr old, girly girl, doesn't like miserable people, her boobies cost £4000, likes drama

HM#8: Ellis, 19, fast food worker, from Glasgow, 4ft 8, unintentionally funny, doesn't like people talking behind people's back, says people say she's a pain in the neck, very competitive

HM#9: Isaac, 23, former semi-pro footballer, from Suffolk, likes to be at the edge of off limits, short temper, competitive, entertaining

HM#10: Brooke, 21, graphic designer, from London, Buddhist, has Buddhism blog, lesbian, trying to stay single

HM#11: Akeem, 26, training consultant, from Rhondda Valley, always going to events, won't turn down doing anything, has a girlfriend of six years, competitive

HM#12: Kay, 32, artist, from London, Russian/Georgian, does phallic art, likes to dress up as a boy or a little girl, vegan, claustrophobic

HM#13: Zoe, 31, carer, from Halifax, says it's inside that counts, carer to 11yr old special needs son, weird, weak bladder

HM#14: Lewis G, 25, bricklayer, from London, says he's the prize, mother is a model, that's why he looks like he does, lived in playboy mansion, likes showing off, walking star

The viewers voted to give the advantage to Sian, so she got a 100 extra bigcoins.

Lots from big families, lots saying they are competitive. All seemed okay to me except the second Lewis, but a couple of the women were VERY loud.

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
Thanks everyone. I found the video on Youtube, I must learn patience. Seems like mostly a nice group. A lot of holistic and alternative lifestyles. It will be interesting who will go first. Hmm.

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt. Great run down of the housemates. I'll use it as reference til I get the hang of who is who.

Don413ny

06-01-2005

Saturday, September 15, 2018 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Don413ny a private message Print Post    
I hope Lewis G is the first to go. He has annoyed me just by his intro.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, September 15, 2018 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
So Kitt, there is no show today, Saturday? I'll open BBviewer at around 2 and at 3 to see if there is a show.

So far I like Sian and Lewis F *the bartender", if he stays that way.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, September 15, 2018 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That's correct, no show Saturday, hour and a half show on Sunday. I think that will be their pattern as they're doing the same next weekend too.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, September 15, 2018 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Well there'll be something to show on Sunday- Ellis has been kicked out of the house because they discovered "offensive content" on her social media accounts...(it was racist tweets from a number of years ago apparently)

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/big-brother/news/a866267/big-brother-2018-ellis-hillon-removed/

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, September 15, 2018 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh dear! They should really check these things before time, although I guess they do but it's hard to find everything.

Regarding the bigcoins... I wonder if they can share between each other. If so, someone with a higher number of coins could save their friends from eviction by giving them some of theirs.