TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 11, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: Outside the House News: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 11, 2018 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Do you honestly think that Julie would want to sit at the same table with Sharon after she said yesterday she wouldn't say anything supportive about Les?

And I'm with you Bonbon... KG has zero credibility with me. I despise her.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Sharon says what she thinks.

I don't think Julie would hold that against her.

Lardbrick

01-16-2006

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lardbrick a private message Print Post    
Lexie, Bonbon, I’m with you. Never liked KG. She’s not funny.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Always loved Kathy Griffin and was very disappointed that Anderson Cooper and CNN abandoned her. I tried to watch NYE with him and Andy Cohen and it was terrible.

Very glad to see her career wasn't ruined by <he who shall not be named>.

I also don't have a whole lot of sympathy for Julie. What goes around, comes around. She knew who he was before she married him, since he cheated on his previous wife with her. Did she think she was special and he wouldn't cheat on her too?

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
If that were true, we would have heard about it by now...I suppose we will find out for sure on the view today.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Oh... if Julie is half the <77> that everyone is coming out saying she is... she'll hold it against her.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
It's ick to think that Julie was just one of the ones that accepted his advances and it turned into a relationship.

I read that she is allegedly telling people close to her that she is not leaving him because she feels these were all past events.

It's one thing to know you are with a man that cheated with consensual sex prior to being with you vs knowing you are with someone that preyed on women and ruined their lives and careers. But it's her life and I wouldn't want to be her right now for all the money in the world.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I don’t like Kathy Griffin. She has a very foul mouth and says things about people that she has no business saying. Everytime she says ‘my gays’ I want to smack her.
She gets all puffed up when someone says something mean about her but really if you dish it up you should be able to take it.
I don’t like Julie either. Talk about self intitled she is the poster girl for it.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I agree with Firebird

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I like Julie.

I won't bother with anything Kathy says or does.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
With what happened on the view yesterday,,,I think I would be very upset with what my co-hosts said yesterday, if I were Julie. Julie has said she stands by her husband,, So Why would Sharon go there? Makes no sense to me, when they could have said nothing at all about Les, and just given their support to Julie..

So,,tell me,,,why do people always assume that every man accused is automatically guility?? Maybe I missed something,,has Les been convicted of this or are people just automatically assuming that no one would lie about this kind of thing??

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I feel there is enough evidence (circumstantial though some of it may be). Ronan Farrow does his research. There are multiple people who corroborate some of the victims' stories at the time it happened. Les always explains it away as yes I did try to kiss that Dr but that's it. That Dr, as an example, charted it and reported it at the time it happened. Story after story with backed up reporting.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I think the Talk had to discuss the situation.

They waited until he was fired to do so.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I am not a Kathy Griffin fan. Could never stand to watch her with Anderson Cooper on NYE.

That said, I think her tweets and story on Les and Julie are credible and fair.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Regarding Kathy Griffin...one thing she said that I did find interesting...she said she has saved enough money throughout her career that she will be okay should all work cease by what she says and therefore feels she can speak out strongly for people who cannot and she encouraged others that are financially set to join her.

That's what is scary about the amount of power Les had, there are some who are still, even with his forced resignation, afraid to say anything (from what I've read).

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The hurricane situation could bring a huge loss to Tyler. His belongings are packed in the jeep he bought just prior to his going off to be on BB.

Friends were to park it for him.

Hopefully one of the friends used the vehicle and evacuated in it. Or his mom managed to get it, but that is doubtful since she is in Ohio.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Not a fan of the attention grabbing Kathy Griffin. She is classless.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Queenfish so tell me why do you think Les is innocent and all these women are lying.
I think people believe it because they experience the same thing themselves. Knowing that speaking up at that time would just get them fired, blackballed and blamed.
It’s a new day. Women are finally unafraid and being heard. I’m so proud of them for it. Maybe just maybe we can end this abuse.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
And who tries to kiss their Dr, btw???!!!
That is as odd as odd can be and he admitted to that much!

Chippy

08-16-2007

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Queenfish, there has never been innocent till proven guilty in the pound me too movement. This will be unpopular but I feel that I’m old enough and wise enough and have lived through the age where all this seems to originate so I’m entitled to my opinion on it. It’s never been right or just for anyone to suffer sexual harassment at the workplace. But. It was a different time for much of this. What was acceptable was different. I’ve worked 40 years and could easily come up with a dozen or more times I suffered it myself. Nothing criminal mind you but the way I handled it was to speak up, let it be, or avoidance when possible. Should I now decades later openly accuse these pervs? Or it it just well known people that should be accused? I find it all very confusing. Look at that Asia argento... she didn’t think a thing about denying her own skeletons till there was undeniable evidence. Point is not everyone is so honest that lives should be immediately ruined based on accusations. I just find myself shaking my head and wondering is there any responsibility at all for putting up with such awful behavior? Do you say to yourself well, I have no choice but to let this guy assault me if I wanna get ahead or this guy ruins my life and I’m gonna let everyone know in a couple decades?

Feel free to pound me too as I’m sure is likely to happen because I dare question anything. Honestly, it baffles and leaves me with more questions than answers.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I won't pound you Chippy because IMO you make very good points.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Honestly I’m just trying to make sense of a world that I hardly recognize anymore.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I don’t want to pound anyone. But it was a far different times. If you were a single mother you probably put up with things you otherwise would not. When you have to pay the rent put food on the table your choices are different.
I’m older too and have had that experience but I had backup so I didn’t have to put up with it.
I do know that some did use it as a way to get ahead. It just made it worse for all of us.
I’m just saying for all of those finally felling like they can speak up. Female or male I’m very glad the times are changing.
I don’t think it’s just about prominate or wealthy people in power positions. This is a message to every one of them that think they can use their power to harm or harasse others.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Times definitely change for the better. But not always. Thing is, when they do and when the unacceptable really becomes unacceptable, how can we judge behavior that’s decades old? Remember when humans beat each other to death for sport in the days of Cesaer? You see that in a movie and cannot believe that was a norm. It was. Thankfully no more. But this reliving history this way just doesn’t seem right. And I’ve only seen the privileged in the headlines. I’m sure many a single mother still suffers.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I cannot believe exposing oneself, forcing blow jobs, and jerking off in front of one's doctor could have ever not been deemed wrong even decades ago.

Am I misunderstanding your post Chippy?