TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 11, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: Outside the House News: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 11, 2018 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 10, 2018 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Jeff is terrible, he has a hard time reading the prompter, LMAO. We need Neil Patrick Harris, he is a big fan of the show.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, September 10, 2018 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Totally agree Dipo. No former HG's please. They can come back to host comps and give short interviews. We need a seasoned professional and your choice of NPH is perfect!

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, September 10, 2018 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I vote for NPH!

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Monday, September 10, 2018 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
It's not 50/50. She posted that she will be there on Thursday. First thing I checked when she wasn't on The Talk. The difference is Big Brother contestants have no idea so this won't be brought up; whereas, she couldn't hide it on The Talk.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, September 10, 2018 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
She may intend to be there on Thursday but CBS may decide otherwise.

Lardbrick

01-16-2006

Monday, September 10, 2018 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lardbrick a private message Print Post    
CBS might be afraid of what she might say so it’s possible she won’t be back at all.

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, September 10, 2018 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I vote for NPH also.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, September 10, 2018 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think Julie will be there, be professional and do her job. Remember, no matter what may or may not have happened in the past with Moonves's marriage, Julie has not been accused of anything and has not committed any crimes with regard to the women who have accused him, most of whom (I could be wrong about this by the way and I'm sure if I am then I will be told about it) seemed to have preceded his current marriage.

Does CBS need even more ugly publicity at this time? I think they need to treat Ms. Chen as the professional that she is and let her do her Big Brother job. There are only a few weeks left of this season and if they remove her now I think it would be unfair to the show because it would take the spotlight off the houseguests (although to an extent it already has) and it would be all about Julie. The only people who wouldn't know anything would be the houseguests...LOL!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 10, 2018 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I don't think CBS will remove Julie. Julie may leave CBS. However Sharon on The Talk acted like often many lose their jobs when there is a regime change so it wouldn't just be Julie. Surely they won't make big changes with just a temporary head of cbs in place, I wouldn't think.

I don't think Julie would tweet that she is going to be there on Thursday if she had any doubts about her job and will complete the BB season. The real question is if there will be a BB21.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, September 10, 2018 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
It would make sense for CBS to let Julie continue until the end of this season since there are just a couple of weeks left.

That said, Sharon O said on The Talk today that when a new regime comes into power on networks they tend to do a sweep of existing staff. That was the basis of her comments about not knowing if The Talk would ontinue or if she and the other co-hosts would still have a job. She said they would all be okay, could get other jobs, but she was concerned about the “little people” that would be affected, crew, camera people, etc.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, September 10, 2018 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Great minds, Gbcole... 😊

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, September 10, 2018 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Just wow!!

Not a fan of Kathy Griffin at all

https://www.facebook.com/208421665712/posts/10161342519045713/

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 10, 2018 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I think to understand what she said, it is important to read the entire thread that Kathy Griffin wrote, not take one part of the context.

https://twitter.com/kathygriffin/status/1038927381485051905

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, September 10, 2018 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Isn't Sara Gilbert the producer on the Talk?

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Monday, September 10, 2018 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
I agree with Kelldog, the Twitter thread gives the full background Kathy had with Julie. And keep in mind that TMZ has a personal vendetta against Kathy. If/when you see her current live show, she goes into explicit detail about how Harvey Levin (founder of TMZ) works closely with the White House to go after Trump's enemies.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 10, 2018 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yep even if you don't like Kathy Griffin you need to read the entire message, there are 17 paragraphs/tweets, so just using one does not give a fair representation of the situation.

TMZ is being sensationalistic.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Monday, September 10, 2018 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
Kathy Griffin articulately spells out what actually happened and you should hear her out. I'm not a fan of her humor, but she has a very good point here. She is right on this one.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, September 10, 2018 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Yes definitely puts it all in to perspective

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Am I losing my mind? I thought there was a tweet yesterday that Julie was permanently "out" on The Talk?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I hope that is not true Lexie. I like Julie.

She had all the money in the world, and still worked two jobs. Good for her!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
No Lexiegirl, she said that she was taking few days off to be with family and that she will be on BB Thursday.

That may yet happen but not so far.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I saw the tweet that she would be out temporarily on The Talk, but I thought I saw later a tweet that she was out for good. I must be losing my mind.

Govols

07-18-2005

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
It may be not be CBS's choice, but Julie's. She may not want to work for CBS any longer..

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Kathy Griffin has zero credibility. She will say and do anything in an attempt to become relevant

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Kathie Griffin has more than enough credibility with me. :-)