TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 07, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: Outside the House News: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 07, 2018 users admin

Costacat

07-15-2000

Friday, August 31, 2018 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
This is a non-scandal any longer.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 31, 2018 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Costacat, I know I was really annoyed that they left the first part of the Haliegh story out of it, but then it wouldn't be sensational if they had put that in.

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Friday, August 31, 2018 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
I have read all of the comments for and against JC on here, and I know he was sent to the DR to be consoled, but I was surprised that ENews reported on it just today and they contacted CBS for comments. So I guess it is still on social media and Twitter debates. If Tyler wasn't sleeping it wouldn't be an issue, but he didn't realize this was happening. I'm sure noone in the house wants charges on him, but JC better control himself now.

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Friday, August 31, 2018 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
Oops counseling not consoled. BIG difference!!

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Friday, August 31, 2018 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
BTW.. ENews only spoke about the Tyler incident, not anything about Haleigh and the bathroom, and I can see how that was both JC and Haleigh fooling around from what I have read on TVCH.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 06, 2018 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Burt Reynolds died today.. think was heart attack

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 06, 2018 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Jordan is in labor 🙂

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 06, 2018 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Adding to the extended BB family!

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, September 06, 2018 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Jordan is in labor I wonder if they are also watching B.B..
Many of the house guest have babies now. I can’t believe we have been watching them for so long.
Even the posters here lives have changed so much since the first season.

Lardbrick

01-16-2006

Friday, September 07, 2018 - 2:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lardbrick a private message Print Post    
Just read an article on CNBC about Les Moonves, head of CBS, Husband of Julie Chen, and it said that he might be leaving CBS because of past sexual harassment issues. I wonder what effect this will have on the future of BB.

BB garnered favor in the lineup and Julie became host because of Les. If the new president of CBS isn’t a big fan, BB could get rid of the current producers or get rid of the show.

Does anyone have any insight on what might happen?

Patty9755

07-18-2006

Friday, September 07, 2018 - 5:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Patty9755 a private message Print Post    
I expect Julie is under contract to CBS. Her future with BB depends on that contract. I doubt she will extend any contract with CBS if Les is ousted. If anyone knows the terms of her contract, please post. CBS would be foolish to get rid of Les knowing Julie will quit. She has two very successful shows, BB and The Talk. The shakeup following Les Moonves leaving CBS will affect many people in the industry. I dont think any other host could carry BB or The Talk. It will be a sad day for us fans if we lose Julie. BB wouldn't be the same without her.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, September 07, 2018 - 5:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
CBS would be foolish to get rid of Les knowing Julie will quit

I think CBS would be foolish to keep Moonvess. An alleged sexual predator.

CBS had to get rid of Charlie Rose and CBS This Morning is doing just fine.

Should NBC have kept Matt Lauer?

I can't understand why it would be considered a good idea in letting a sexual predator keep his job (where he can continue his alleged behavior) so a tv host won't quit.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Friday, September 07, 2018 - 6:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
CBS needs to get rid of Les Moonves.

The decision about Julie is completely separate as it should be. Maybe she'll decide to stay and negotiate something reasonable with CBS which would be great. Or, she may decide to stand by her man and quit and if she does, she will lose a lot as will CBS. That's life.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Friday, September 07, 2018 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Found this @ Joker's:

Make way for a new housemate! Season 11 Big Brother winner Jordan Lloyd and her husband, Jeff Schroeder, welcomed their second child, a baby boy, on Thursday, September 6.

“Welcome to the world Layton Sarti Schroeder 8lbs 7oz – 20.5 inches. Lawson is gonna be the best Big Brother!

Missy2

07-31-2001

Friday, September 07, 2018 - 6:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
awe <3

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, September 07, 2018 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    

Smevic

08-07-2008

Friday, September 07, 2018 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smevic a private message Print Post    
Beautiful! Congratulations to J&J and their sweet little family.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 07, 2018 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jun BB4 tweeted this:

“It will take $180 million in severance, a production deal and a $100 million exit package made up almost entirely of CBS stock to be rid of Les Moonves.

For shame.”

I read about the $100 million, but didnt hear about the rest. How is any one human worth that much money? Its like he's being paid off to go away, as if his deeds will go away too.

We truly live in obscene times.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, September 07, 2018 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I had no idea Jeff and Jordan were living in Denver! Wish I'd run into them. Such a cute family.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, September 07, 2018 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Brenda- Jeff has been doing a syndicated TV show based out of Denver for the past year (going into the 2nd season starting next week)...

http://www.dailyblastlive.com/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 07, 2018 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb20 🐹 ⌚️ @hamsterwatch
35s36 seconds ago
More
yep Victor was definitely there, also Paul and Josh, and several others, and YEP Victor proposed to Nicole 💍💞

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 07, 2018 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Donny Thompson @DonnyThompsonBB
2h2 hours ago
More
GREAT NEWS TODAY!!! My dad was diagnosed with esophagus cancer three months ago. Today he is cancer free! #ThankGod

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, September 07, 2018 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I have a theory why VIctor and Nicole got engaged today ? Similar path that Jess and Cody took? Pure speculation. Not fact !

Jucylucy

08-23-2005

Friday, September 07, 2018 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jucylucy a private message Print Post    
Scottie's off the block interview With Ross and Marissa.

https://www.facebook.com/OffTheBlockwithRossAndMarissa/
videos/2030992560252583/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 07, 2018 - 11:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think they got engaged specifically today to synch with the schedule for Big Brother.