TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 30, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: Outside the House News: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 30, 2018 users admin

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, August 28, 2018 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! If I never EVER hear that phrase ever again it will be too soon! (That was one reason why I absolutely detested that man.)

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Tuesday, August 28, 2018 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
I can't believe it! They only make every single houseguest utter this (vile) phrase incessantly throughout every single season, but they CAN'T bring themselves to offer a "I Don't Want To Get Blood on My Hands" T-shirt??? Shocking!

Jmm

08-15-2002

Tuesday, August 28, 2018 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Oh, I like that, Uncle Ricky. LOL

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, August 28, 2018 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
LOL!!! Or what about a "Don't put me On The Block!"

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Tuesday, August 28, 2018 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
DanGheesling is streaming games on Twitch. I was watching a game and went to check other players and there was Dan!!!

Breanna95838

07-08-2011

Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Breanna95838 a private message Print Post    
Re JC and his sexual harassment of Tyler

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/twitter-calls-big-brother-contestant-sexually-assaulting-another-houseguest-hes-asleep-042811973.html

Vickie

07-16-2004

Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Tyler has kissed Angela while she slept. Kaitlin did things to Brett while he slept. Not too many innocent players this season.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I don't remember people assaulting other people in their sleep on previous seasons.

This is a new thing. They should all be called out for it at the very least, and even expelled in some cases.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
That yahoo article is WILDLY misleading. That is so wrong.

Bbyluv76

08-10-2011

Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbyluv76 a private message Print Post    
That Yahoo article is so one sided it's horrible. That whole N word 'incident' wasn't in that context and it frustrates me that it keeps being intimated that it was.
I really dislike JC and it makes me cranky when I have to defend him </end rant>

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thank you, Bbyluv... that's how I saw it also. That they took a lot of things out of context, and also acted like some of them were recent or ongoing.

JC was told about the scooping and he stopped. That was months ago.

I hate it when reporting is that horrid.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
And THAT is exactly why I said there was a whole lot of ado about nothing here yesterday! Except I didn't on twitter to see what was being said there. JC drives me nuts sometimes (WILL YOU PLEASE STOP SINGING??) but I don't think he intentionally meant anything? Heck for all we know HE was half asleep and that was HIS half asleep response as well? And while I in no way condone any inappropriate behaviour, Tyler could have rolled over or gotten up. Everyone here was "Tyler was ASLEEP!" Apparently, he wasn't so much if Tyler talked to Kaycee about it. (Or was that another time?)

Either way, it's all taken out of context and again... would there be all this hullabaloo if it was Sam consoling Tyler in his sleep?

Costacat

07-15-2000

Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
BTW, according to @realvegas, Tyler hasn't complained so until he does, Production won't actually do anything. They will likely just let Tyler know that if he IS uncomfortable, to ask JC to sleep elsewhere.

Azriel

08-01-2000

Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Azriel a private message Print Post    
Realvegas person said the DR talked to Tyler about it and I assume they talked to JC and that’s why he made up the bunch of bull about Tyler having a bad dream.

I just imagine being in the house and telling someone I want them to sleep in a different bed. They ignore me and jump in my bed. I’m playing a game so I can’t start an argument. Then, this person I didn’t even want in my bed touches and kisses me while they are fully awake and I’m asleep. I don’t understand how that is no big deal.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Azriel, they spoke to them AFTER he told that story. Sorry, not buying it.

I have said multiple times it was inappropriate. How many times do I have to say it?
However, there is no proof it was sexual. That's taking it too far.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I wonder if JC was a girl if there would be this much talking about it.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It also depends on how well (or not) someone is liked.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Newsweek:

https://www.newsweek.com/big-brother-spoilers-jc-moundiux-2018-sexual-assault-1097270

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
She was laughing while she yelled for production. Not screaming.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
True.

Azriel

08-01-2000

Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Azriel a private message Print Post    
Ok maybe I'm being misunderstood I don't think whether it was sexual or affectionate matters. I don't think it matters whether it was a man or woman.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Azriel, that is how I feel. It was inappropriate. And, if a HG feels they cannot express their discomfort in fear of reprisals, well....

I know that if someone did that to me, while I was sleeping, I would be creeped out. I don't care if it was with sexual intent or not.

Bums me out cuz I liked JC initially.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I think regardless of who, what, when or where, JC committed sexual harassment against Tyler. And there is video proof. This is criminal behavior, just like the guy in the early seasons who pulled the knife, he should be removed. And I hate saying that cause I sorta was digging his game till this. It makes me sick, and Tyler himself should press charges, when he finds out the extent of what happened to him in his sleep. Just my opinion though.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I also don’t like the victim blaming. Saying Tyler should have woken up, moved over or gotten up. That smacks of blaming the person being touched not the one doing the touching.
Which is why people who are victims of inappropriate behavior don’t speak up. Because people chime in to say well they should have could have stopped it had they done something different.
No way. Keep your hands to yourself.
It isn’t anything like comforting a child or a friend. Not in the house and not anywhere.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
I just watched the full video and it does look like sexual assault to me. Tyler was not in a position to say no and he was taken advantage of.

I actually said something nice about JC on his fan thread, but after seeing this, I take it back. There is no excuse for invading someone's personal space in that way.