TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Angela Fan Thread

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: Angela Fan Thread users admin

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Monday, August 27, 2018 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
I have enjoyed Angela's game play all season. She is loyal to her alliance and a good competitor.

I like that she has many layers and over the weeks we have got to know her and her softer side.

I was proud of her this week for doing what was best for her alliance rather than take the easy option. Not many players would have done that.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Monday, August 27, 2018 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Monday, August 27, 2018 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Monday, August 27, 2018 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Monday, August 27, 2018 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Monday, August 27, 2018 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Thank you for starting this thread. I agree with you it’s been a little hard to get to know her but now that we know her much better I like her a lot. She does have her guard up high but I guess spending your whole life being judged would do that to you.
She is playing the game not riding coattails and I respect that.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, August 27, 2018 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I agree. I think she's done what is best for her alliance first, even though it means she's getting "blood on her hands." She's not happy about that.

She's also not had a great life and I wouldn't blame her for having walls, or boulders, up. I love that she got all embarrassed last night in the DR when talking about Tyler.

I think she was really hurt when Rachel turned on her and the others, and her GBM reflected that. I think her GBM to Angie was just showing that she knew exactly what Angie was saying about her -- letting her know that there weren't any secrets in the house. It was a hand well played.

I also think Angela has helped around the house. She cooks dinner almost every night. She shares her HOH goodies (unlike a couple of others). She has been friendly to everyone, including those who get on her nerves. I wish she wouldn't hole up in the HOHR, but as she has said, it makes it easier to fix her makeup when it's right there every time she's called to the DR.

Azriel

08-01-2000

Tuesday, August 28, 2018 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Azriel a private message Print Post    
Angela is probably my favorite female HG of all time. She is intelligent and loyal.
She has interesting real conversations. She is a person I'd love to be friends with IRL.

I think she is an introvert and people misunderstand and think she is cold and snobby when she is just slow to reveal herself to people.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, August 28, 2018 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I agree Azriel. She is very thoughtful as well. She has cooked numerous times for the have nots, even when she was not one. She is not an over the top personality, but she is smart. She laid back the first few weeks, but she is playing the game.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, August 28, 2018 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I think she realized after that first comp that she could be an easy target, and decided to lie low for a bit and let some of the bigger personalities evict themselves. And look! It worked! Buh bye, Chris! LOL!

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, September 02, 2018 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Dilligaf

08-28-2000

Friday, September 07, 2018 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dilligaf a private message Print Post    
https://i.etsystatic.com/16085534/r/il/09b450/1599505302/il_570xN.1599505302_5qc3.jpg

I found Angela's necklace on Etsy.com

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, September 07, 2018 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Dilligaf... do you have a link to the etsy shop?

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Thursday, September 13, 2018 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Dilligaf

08-28-2000

Thursday, September 13, 2018 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dilligaf a private message Print Post    
I am dying to know where Angela got her necklace! I love it!!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: