TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
JC fan thread

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: JC fan thread users admin

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Well, most all of the other players have their fan threads, and JC is playing one HELL of a game.

I have never been a big fan of the villain players, and I am not a big fan of JC for that reason, but if he makes it to final, I would sure say he deserves to win.

Turtletoes

08-02-2006

Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Turtletoes a private message Print Post    
I actually like JC. He makes me laugh!! If he doesn’t at least make it to final 2, I hope he gets AFP.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 11:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
He entertains me too. He seems to be pretty adept at understanding human behavior and being able to manipulate it. I’d be OK with him making it much further into the game.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, August 27, 2018 - 1:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I get a kick out of JC. He makes me laugh. He LOVES playing the GAME and that is fun to watch.

ETA- When he and Brett get into retells of house events I cry with laughter.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, August 27, 2018 - 1:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I'd also like to see him on the block just to see what he does to get himself safe again. It would be entertaining for sure.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Monday, August 27, 2018 - 4:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
I've loved JC from the start. I find him so funny and fun, and he really knows the game!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 27, 2018 - 4:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I always liked JC. But, I'm biased. He looks exactly like my 9 year old nephew. Same exact face and facial expressions.

He also reminds me of Paul (his first season) in the way he is playing. Sort of the outsider, playing both sides, and always in the room whenever anything is going on.

If JC leaves, the house will be boring. The same goes with Brett. He's JC's Victor.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Monday, August 27, 2018 - 5:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
He's a "respect" favorite of mine for his gameplay, rather than for his... um... "problematic" antics as Hamsterwatch calls them. I said in the Brett Fan Thread, I'll be happy to see any of the L6+JC win.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, August 27, 2018 - 6:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I absolutely didn't like JC at the beginning. His constant sexual innuendo drove me nuts. His constant singing still does (although I must admit I've watched almost 2 hours of BBAD and so far I haven't heard a single "JC stop singing!").

But he's calmed down with the sexual stuff and he's been playing a decent game. I think he may have played himself into a bit of a corner, because he's played the middle, and when you play the middle you aren't really part of a side. But he's definitely been entertaining!

I think he's had a huge disadvantage this season. I don't know what BB was thinking -- put one of the biggest players ever (Faysal) in the house with one of the smallest players ever (JC). In physical comps, there's a bit of an unfair advantage. And JC knows it. So his game is mostly social. And he's smart.

I'd be happy to see him as part of the F5 (L6+JC). I don't know if he'd make it very far with any endurance comps, and I know towards the end there are some endurance... or there used to be.

Now if he'd just quit singing all the time!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, August 27, 2018 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think JC is quite healthy, and strong, but not sure if he does any aerobic exercise that would help with endurance.

I really do think he's played the most and best game so far, and he has proven to be very adaptable. He also understands people better than anyone else in the house. Pretty impressive!

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, August 27, 2018 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Under normal circumstances, as a dancer, I think JC gets plenty of aerobic exercise. He looks as if his body fat is quite low (as compared to, say, Faysal, who seems to be quite soft). The dancers in Miami bars (heck in my local bars) get a heckuva workout. They don't need to do any other aerobic activity. Since he has no music, he's not going to dance on BB. (Plus, go go dancing isn't exactly PG-13!) These guys? They are HOT HOT HOT!!!

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, August 27, 2018 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
P.S. JC's YouTube channel has a few of his older workouts. And I was impressed when I first saw it. I mean, I've got serious skillz on a Bosu, but I give that man some serious props. His 'round the world on it? I tried it, and couldn't quite do it. I think the Bosu I use at the gym isn't as flat as his though! :-)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, August 27, 2018 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh Costa, you're right. I forgot he was a dancer!

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, August 27, 2018 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
LOL. It's not just the weights he lifts (and he's pretty fanatic about his workouts!) that gives him his rock solid body! He's really working hard to retain his muscle while he's in the house, but he's going to have some catching up to do when he gets outta the house. BB doesn't give them everything they (he) needs for a full comprehensive workout, although I see him making do.

I crack up watching him "train" Haleigh. He would be a good trainer, although he needs to correct her more often on her form. He has good positive feedback throughout the workout though.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Monday, August 27, 2018 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Monday, August 27, 2018 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Monday, August 27, 2018 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Monday, August 27, 2018 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Monday, August 27, 2018 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, August 27, 2018 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I love JC! he cracks me up and I think he is playing an excellent game. He has actually been responsible for a lot of the action and none of them even realize it. I would love him in the finals

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, August 27, 2018 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Huh! And to think I started the JC fan thread, an entirely unlikely event! I had no idea what to expect, whether people admired his game or were annoyed by it.

Of course, the minute I started this Fan thread, I began reading, maybe on Twitter and not here, that JC is not being portrayed on the show as he really is. People were being openly scornful of BB giving JC a mastermind edit. So I was really interested to come back here and see what my BB peeps actually think.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, August 28, 2018 - 6:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I honestly don't think he's a mastermind at all. I think he's playing the middle, and I think he's suddenly realized what he's done, and now he's scrambling. I'm giving him props for realizing that he needed to calm his butt down, stop the sexual stuff, and start to play smart. And he did. He realized early on the stronger team, and mostly aligned with L6, but played the middle just in case. He was able to float between the two and share info back and forth. He's played Faysal like a fiddle, and that could put him in good stead if Faysal comes back in as BB winner or if JC happens to make it to F2 with this bitter jury. But he's had to try to use his brain and social game (and he's got a good social game) more than anything else because his size has put him at a disadvantage. He may be full of muscle but his height hasn't helped him with many of the comps.

He does have a great social game!

And his "make everyone fat" game is hilarious!

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Tuesday, August 28, 2018 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
I just want him to win an HOH competition so that they'll be forced to custom-make a little-person's version of the HOH robe.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Tuesday, August 28, 2018 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
LOLOL Uncle Ricky!

Danzdol

04-21-2001

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Danzdol a private message Print Post    
Here's hoping JC turns this game around and targets L6. Right now this season reminds me of the Maggie season (one I'd like to forget)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I hope JC wins something too, just to shake things up. Otherwise, it seems kind of inevitably boring.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I agree Karuuna. Unfortunately, if JC does win Veto, it only means that Sam goes home. Not a shake up at all.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Agree with the last three posts.

Gidget

07-28-2002

Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
I saw the spoiler saying JC was pretty broken up about not getting a family letter in his HOH basket. I felt so bad when he did that diary room after the home videos. I know nothing will replace his family but I hope one day he comes to understand you can't pick your family but you can pick your friends.

I have enjoyed his antics all summer. Even some of the risqué ones. He's a fun, smart guy. I would be happy to have him as a family member or friend. I hope he will absorb all the internet love when he gets out.

Pinklady222

07-16-2009

Thursday, September 20, 2018 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pinklady222 a private message Print Post    
JC has made me laugh all summer...he has made the feeds fun for me...he is so good at manipulating others and has managed to bouce arouns and stay in the game almost without ever being nominated...he’s awesome and I’d be totally cool with him taking out the level 6 royalty and taking it all!!!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: