TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 25, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: Outside the House News: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 25, 2018 users admin

Kswheels

06-30-2005

Saturday, August 18, 2018 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kswheels a private message Print Post    
I've heard on (Hive friendly/L6 disdaining Twitter that Angela said something about Rockstar being Wiccan. I didn't see it. I haven't seen anything that makes it sound like she would be unjustly bigoted or mean.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Saturday, August 18, 2018 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I never heard Angela say anything about her being Wiccan. Pretty sure if she had one of the people here would have posted about it. I don’t believe RS is Wiccan, just something she claims like being a black girl in a white girls body. I’ve know people in the Wiccan community and they would never act like or say awful things like RS does.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Saturday, August 18, 2018 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Nolanry, while I'm technically a Buddhist, I have Wiccan leanings. My cats are my familiars, with little pentacles on their collars (well, these two don't have collars yet but they will). I have three "spell bags" in my house to protect me (one that I always travel with). I'm well aware of the lifestyle and what being a "pagan witch" really means.

Ms Lantry claims that is what she is, but I suspect that claim, as the way she dresses, the "festivals" she attends, etc are just a way to gain attention. She doesn't live the lifestyle. Being "pagan" doesn't mean you just get to run around naked with the butterflies and claim free love. There is a oneness with nature, with the universe, with others -- and there is an obliviousness to class or color that Ms Lantry doesn't appear to have. Sadly.

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, August 20, 2018 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
This sports page thinks Fessy is the dumbest BB contestant ever.

https://thebiglead.com/2018/08/20/faysal-dumbest-big-brother-contestant-ever/

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, August 20, 2018 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Hahaha!!

quote:

In addition, Faysal’s group has been repeatedly pantsed by the anonymous voting for eviction, expecting one result based on what people were telling them publicly, only to be surprised. Brett, also in an alliance with Tyler, Angela, and Kaycee, was the frequent beneficiary of being saved from eviction by those surprise voting results. Thus, two steps of just thinking about this should lead a reasonable person to the right answers.

I'm not so certain Faysal falls into the "reasonable person" category!

I'm loving the "Faysal's group has been repeatedly pantsed..." thing. I think I'm gonna steal it!

This is the best article ever! It ends with thinking that Faysal may be the first player to ever evict himself if he ever wins another HOH. Didn't we already discuss that? LOL!

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, August 20, 2018 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I told someone today that if Brett wins HOH next week and nominates Fessy & Sam and Fessy wins the Veto, Brett will tell Fessy if he uses the Veto on himself Haleigh is going up. To show trust Fessy will use the Veto on Sam.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, August 20, 2018 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the article, Ark. Priceless!

Bowl4sport

07-21-2008

Monday, August 20, 2018 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bowl4sport a private message Print Post    
Costacat,

Yes, we did discuss that event. :-)

I think it was that he would nominate himself?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 6:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the King Solomon analogy. Lol!

Putting up the 2 people on the block that may be on your side instead of 2 people who are definitely not on your side. Sooooo stupid!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think Fessy is pretty clueless but even I don't think he's going to sacrifice himself for anybody. I would be more likely to believe Scotty would do that than Fessy. I think Fessy is essentially a spoiled little boy who regards Haleigh as the shiniest toy. I don't think for a minute that him putting up Brett and Scotty had anything to do with Rockstar...it was just a convenient excuse. He wanted to get rid of someone that he perceived as a threat to his keeping Haleigh all to himself.

Pattie444

07-03-2005

Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pattie444 a private message Print Post    
And cuz JC told him to do it lol

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
JC partly, but a big part was because he said he wanted to get a guy out and the two guys he wanted out were guys who were his competition with Haleigh.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
JC knows what motivates Fessy and he used it to his (and L6)'s advantage. It is kind of spooky weird how easily he manipulated him! I'm not sure what that says about Fessy OR JC!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
JC knows that Fessy is a chauvinist and will believe a man over a woman every time.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
http://robhasawebsite.com/bb20-wednesday-veto-episode-recap-aug-22/

Kaitlin is on and is terrific. Great sense of humor about the reason her role in it, her perspective. It is very enjoyable. First 40 minutes.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
ALsion answers, sort of weekly questions:

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/allison-grodner-interview-big-brother-20-week-7-review/

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
I actually enjoyed Kaitlyn, I mean Literally....two over used words in my opinion - Actually and Literally.

It was enjoyable but, in the end, she still didn't get it.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I actually hate the word literally. The single most overused word. I'm not even sure the people who use it literally understand the meaning of the word. Figuratively speaking, of course.

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
I see you there, Costacat. I'm with you on this one.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Lol Sweetshell!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 25, 2018 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
https://ew.com/tv/2018/08/25/big-brother-julie-chen-faysal-scottie-zingbot-tyler/

Azriel

08-01-2000

Saturday, August 25, 2018 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Azriel a private message Print Post    
I don't know if someone else already said this but when I was watching Scottie interview on Off The Block he told them the reason he wore Swaggys shirt when he voted to evict him was that he thought it would make him trend and he would get an app.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 25, 2018 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Scottie had a tendency to overthink everything.But, i do think his idea to trash the front of his hiding spot and slow people down was a good one. Just dangerous and BB cleaned that up.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Saturday, August 25, 2018 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I don't think Scottie realized that Chris wasn't all that and a slice of bread.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 25, 2018 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Paul was likeable and Truely beloved????????