TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Ep 25 - POV Comp and Zingbot

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: Ep 25 - POV Comp and Zingbot users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 22, 2018Scubalass25 08-22-18  5:44 pm
Archive through August 26, 2018Costacat25 08-26-18  3:20 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Sleepwalker42

07-07-2018

Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sleepwalker42 a private message Print Post    
Ugh....she's so annoying

Costacat

07-15-2000

Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Yup.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I find it a little telling that Julie said the worst were the ones toward Fessy, Brett and Sam. I disagree what was said about Angela was by far the worst in my opinion.
Heartless and soulless. Yeah that’s not cruel at all.

Sleepwalker42

07-07-2018

Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sleepwalker42 a private message Print Post    
Sam's wasn't that bad, just accurate

Costacat

07-15-2000

Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
And Tyler's was also mean and cruel.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
What you dont see on the show is how much Sam cleans. I am sure when she said they were ungrateful it's because in her mind she cleaned and they destroyed it.

Sam came up with many slop recipes this year, another thing tv viewers dont see since tv viewer have no clue what a have not is anymore

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They don't see all the cooking Angela does for the Have nots,either. Sam asks Angela to make things for her when she is a have not.

A lot of what Sam does is because she wants to or demands to do.

TV only viewers miss so much.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I think Sam’s was the worst. Her’s having to be bleeped was telling.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Julie has her favorites and she is consistent.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I watch feeds not just the show. Sam has done a lot for those on slop but others have too. I’m just saying she is not a Lone Ranger in these things.
Brett has cooked some great meals as have Angela, Kaycee and JC. They do clean up after themselves.
The ones who haven’t done anything is really Fay and Hay but now that Hay has decided maybe she should get out of bed with a guy she has been doing more,
Tyler I have seen clean but not really cook but then Sam won’t let him.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I totally agree Pamy.
These house guests have to live in this house 24 hours a day all summer long. It is essentially their temporary home. Keeping it clean would be a priority for me and my sanity. It comes across disrespectful to destroy it like they did.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
People that dislike Sam will always see the worst in her and rarely will give her credit for anything good.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
It appears that way Pamy.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I don’t dislike Sam . I just don’t think the game is about being the best cleaner.
The one thing that Sam is doing better than everyone else is playing those leaving for jury vote. Not seen as game by most but it is game should she make it to the finally two it won’t be about her winning comps or cleaning but because she was nice to them.
She is playing the game just not in the way we are use to and sometimes goes off the rails. I think that’s game for her too.
But she is putting her self in danger by isolating herself as much as she does and acting like she is the much better person when she does come out.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Monday, August 27, 2018 - 5:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I don't have feeds but I read here about what goes on in the house. I think Sam has had a hard time to connect with most in the house but does try to have conversations. She probably realizes what is going on and who is 'friends' with who and that leaves her on the outside. She has tried to strategize like she said in DR but at this point in the game she is not 'with' anyone, except for Tyler who is only using her for a vote, and I think she knows that.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, August 27, 2018 - 6:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Sam has said she isn't playing the game, but then turns around and plays the game. She "friends" each person who is leaving, so she's totally playing for jury votes. I'm not sure how many GBM we've seen of hers. I think she is hoping to fly UTR and make it to F2, but at this point she's burned too many bridges and she's going to be voted out within the next 2 weeks. She won't make it to F2 no matter how many pinky swears she's made for F2 deals (and she's made a lot). She swears she doesn't know the game but I think she's lying more than she's telling the truth.

At this point, acting the way she has (including going off the rails and acting like she's better than others) and acting like a crazy person has alienated her more than anything else. The other HGs are tired of her antics, and her constant excuses. She'll have a crazy day and then blame it on something. Oh, I was constipated. Oh, I started my period. Oh, this, oh, that. And apologize. Except for Faysal and Haleigh, the others have said they are tired of tiptoeing around her. And Faysal is now inconsequential since he's leaving on Thursday (there is no way he's got the votes as Kaycee, Brett, and Tyler are voting for him to leave -- even if JC flips and Sam votes for him to stay).

(For example, right now on BBAD, everyone is inside having fun, enjoying the cinnamon rolls that POP had delivered, and Sam is outside all by herself. Even if she didn't want to have a cinnamon roll, did she have to go pout?)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: