TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Sam's Fan thread

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: Sam's Fan thread users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 24, 2018Rosem424325 08-24-18  4:36 pm
Archive through September 05, 2018Rosem424325 09-05-18  7:04 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Panda

07-15-2005

Wednesday, September 05, 2018 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I like that Sam was staying up late and chatting - who wants to watch people sleep? I didn’t buy the coy act in the beginning but now I appreciate her quirkiness! She makes it interesting!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, September 05, 2018 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
My faves are Tyler, Sam and Scotty. They are the 3 I'd be comfortable with as friends IRL.

06-29-2002

Wednesday, September 05, 2018 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Reminder - you may not complain about other posters. Thank you.

Tnbrat

06-15-2011

Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tnbrat a private message Print Post    
SCOTTIE SHOT HIS SELF IN THE FOOT THURSDAY WITH THAT SPEECH. DON'T CARE FOR HIM ANYMORE AND CBS WONT HAVE HIM ON ANYTHING AFTER THAT.

06-29-2002

Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
TNBRAT --- using all caps is considering shouting in the internet/discussion board world. We would appreciate it if you would stop doing that. Thank you.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I think Sam is a beautiful girl. A lot of Scuba’s screen shots show that. She can be really funny. Her sayings make me laugh.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
ITA Firebird. Her beauty outward and inward fairly glows.

Yeah, I have to admit I was appalled and disappointed by Scottie's speech.

Tnbrat

06-15-2011

Monday, September 10, 2018 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tnbrat a private message Print Post    
SORRY BUT I HAVE BAD EYES ANDE SO I WILL JUST STOP TALKING IN THESE ROOM.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, September 10, 2018 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Tnbrat, you can zoom the printing on your screen so you can see it better if that would help

Csnog

07-18-2002

Monday, September 10, 2018 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
My observation, speculation, opinion. Nothing more.
I think Sam had a recent disastrous relationship but was very attached to his children, staying in that relationship far too long. She's guarded about her true inner feelings, and lashes out in the house.
I also think that her brother had girlfriends that draped themselves and possibly more, with her brother and it hurt him.
She's protective of the guys in the house and perhaps is thinking of her brothers treatment.

I heard or read somewhere that BB recruited her through instagram, seeking a Donnie type and she was looking for a change in her life after the breakup.
I agree she doesn't know "The Game".
She's never been asked to really be included in a true alliance having had to live 15 days as a robot 1/2 the time, out of contact with others during the most important time, at night. Lonely in a pressure cooker atmosphere. Ty doesn't count. That's a one on while KC and Angela have been together like sisters the entire time.

She does go on and on with stories but it's to pass the time. Others sleep, bash (Hive) and plot which she knows little about. She's easily influenced which she should work on, but is great at keeping secrets.

Sam finds the cameras/lights/control are more intrusive than she ever bargained for. It sets her off and she trys to escape them hiding behind the HOH bed and stairs. Sometimes she gives the camera's what they want. Perhaps she thought there would be a few cameras, DR and the show.

I suspect that Sam has worked extremely hard, to the point of exhaustion, in order to get away from her recent past and values her privacy as I looked at her (van/home) as her escape from her job, which is a masculine occupation.
A feat alone.
Of course there are many other reasons for her actions, but these are a few of my thoughts, not knowing her, but have two mountain relatives.

Great eyes, a lovely, beautiful female with a lot to offer.
I hope she finds a great guy who loves her very core and has a lot of kids.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 10, 2018 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
great post Csnog!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, September 10, 2018 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
TNBrat - sorry you have trouble with your eyesight. But you should take advantage of screen zooming, that way you can read everyone's posts, not just your own?

Anyone here would be happy to help you figure that out. Just let us know if you need help. It's a very kind community, and we'd love to have you be a successful part of it, but that does include following all the rules.

Mozsweetpea

06-24-2006

Thursday, September 13, 2018 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mozsweetpea a private message Print Post    
Csnig, I love your assessment of Sam! Thank you for sharing your opinion and insight with us.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Thursday, September 13, 2018 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sam, win the veto tomorrow!!!! Good luck girl!

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Saturday, September 15, 2018 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
Go Sammy, get that Veto!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 15, 2018 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
well hopefully something changes if not this is your last week. Sorry you believed in the wrong guy, he has been a lying since the start to you. I know you will be so hurt by his betrayal. He will be doing it to more people, you aren't alone. It will most likely get him 2nd place.

Hope you have fun in the jury house

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Saturday, September 22, 2018 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sam fans, keep voting!!!! she is in the running for 3rd place.....I want to send her a message that many people did like her, it would be awesome if Julie says the top 3 vote getters and Sam is one of them!!!!! vote!!!!!!

Kaysarluvsme

08-07-2005

Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kaysarluvsme a private message Print Post    
Csnog, I love your description of Sam from a couple of weeks ago. I agree that she is probably processing a recent breakup and that she had no clue what she was getting into-show wise. I clicked with her personality from the start and her cooking, cleaning and doing laundry plus her alone time as that would be me also. I could never do this show as a HSP introvert. LOVE Sam and wish her nothing but love and luck in life!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I hope Sam wins fan fave!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: