TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Zingbot Zings

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: Zingbot Zings users admin

Snogrl

07-14-2005

Saturday, August 18, 2018 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snogrl a private message Print Post    
Here's a place to put them

Costacat

07-15-2000

Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 6:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
From the tweets thread, courtesy of Dipo at 10:33pm

quote:

Laur @FunFeedMoments
8m8 minutes ago
More
Zingbot’s Zings
Angela: cold, emotionless, soulless
Tyler: involved zits/picking his arm
Sam: "(E) crazy"
Brett: douche
Kaycee: “let’s go”
Faysal: (idiot) substitute teacher
Scottie: crush on Brett
Haleigh: ???
JC: Only thing thicker than your accent is your back hair. #BB20

Hwest

07-01-2011

Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
The HGs were supposed to hide an incriminating picture of themselves somewhere in the house. Brett's picture was Brett burying a Robot. (LOL)

Scottie poured a lot of liquid on the floor. The point of that was so that no one would get down on the floor to look for his hidden picture.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Access #BB20 @bigbroaccess
10h10 hours ago
More
Oh the zing for Haleigh was: to zing or not to zing, the only thing more tragic than Hamlet is your HOH reign. #BB20

Cathie

08-16-2000

Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
The zings seem pretty lame this year.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
LOL Dipo. That's a good one on Haleigh and her Hamlet thing.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I am wondering if the word as used in Fessy’s. He was asking why they would call him a and JC took credit for it saying he is always saying in the DR that Fessy is a . They laughed over it, so Fessy did not seem offended.

Sorry, I did not realize that was a forbidden word.

Snogrl

07-14-2005

Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snogrl a private message Print Post    
Thanks everyone :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb20 🐹 ⌚️ @hamsterwatch
27m27 minutes ago
More
#ThingsFessySays about Zingbot: "I was surprised I wasn't called a douche because everyone calls me that back home"
(Zingbot called him a m oron, and called Brett a douche)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB20LiveFeedUpdates @BB20LiveFeeds
32m32 minutes ago
More
Tyler, JC, Fessy are talking about Zingbot's zing. Zingbot said Tyler was oily and covered in pimples. Brett says he was called a douche multiple times. #BB20

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, August 20, 2018 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I think Zingbot has lost his appeal. He was funny his first season, maybe two.. the last few years have been duds.

Bbyluv76

08-10-2011

Monday, August 20, 2018 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbyluv76 a private message Print Post    
I agree BonBon. I can't stand Kathy Griffin either. Her voice is right up there with the Gilbert Godfreed

Lardbrick

01-16-2006

Monday, August 20, 2018 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lardbrick a private message Print Post    
Zingbot is not funny or understandable.

Patty9755

07-18-2006

Monday, August 20, 2018 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Patty9755 a private message Print Post    
I hope Kathy Griffin is NOT on the show this year! If she is, I will hit the OFF button in record time. She makes me physically ill.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 20, 2018 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I very much dislike zingbot a lot.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I think some of these were very cruel and “bully” like

As in the one for Tyler ...... unreal that cbs would stoop to this level
And to call Brett the “douche” word, seriously CBS?

They shouldn’t be cruel or mean, but funny and light hearted

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
It sounds like they really did get some pretty nasty digs in. And it sounds like the HGs have taken it a bit further. Tyler has always been known as Crispy cuz of his last name, but now he's been called Crusty Crispy cuz of Zingbot. I get the feeling he's getting a bit tired of it.

Smevic

08-07-2008

Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smevic a private message Print Post    
Zingbot should stick to game insults with hidden meanings for the houseguests. To attack a person about things they really can't do anything about and have nothing to do with game (their complexion, accent) is bullying not nudging/teasing.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Not a fan of Zingbot, but here is something I didn't know:

"Andy Herren
‏Verified account
@AndyHerren
24m24 minutes ago

Fun fact about Zingbot as we head into tonight’s episode: His voice comes from the loudspeakers in the house. The actual Zingbot just stands there silently and sways back and forth as houseguests react to their zings."

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Wow... you think CBS could get a ZigBot that talks... Didn't Sam's robot talk?

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Does anybody have a link to a website that has summarized tonight's Zingbot Zings? My connection went on the fritz right in the middle of tonight's show's zings.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Hi Juju-

Karuuna posted them in the show thread. Here ya go...

Karuuna
Board Administrator
Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 6:37 pm

The Zings:

Angela:
People say robots are heartless, emotionless and soulless. Did I say robots? I meant Angela.

Scottie:
Haleigh, I have a question for you. What do you call someone who is blond, blue-eyed and has a crash on Brett? Scottie.

Kaycee:
You have all the BB viewers shouting "let's go" ... to another channel. (this is because Kaycee says "let's go" all the time)

Brett:
You always seem so fresh and clean. Which makes sense. Because you're a giant.... douche.

Other Zingy voice says: Welcome to Big Brother, can I take your order?
Zingbot says: Yes, I'd like something extra greasy, burnt to a crisp, with a side of zits.
Other voice says: Sounds like you want the...
Zingbot says: Tyyllllerrrr

Fessy:
I was surprised to learn you're a part-time teacher, considering you are a full time mo---ron. Every child left behind! Zing!

JC:
The only thing thicker than your accent is your back hair. (yikes)

Haleigh
You were so good reading Hamlet, but the real Shakespearean tragedy was your HOH reign. To zing or not to zing! To zing!

Sam:
You love to tell everyone how real you are. You are real. Real..... crazy! Zing!

Costacat

07-15-2000

Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I felt that Zingbot this year was cruel. Calling Brett a douche didn't make sense. Tyler's and JC's were just plain mean. While I think Faysal is a , I'm not so sure I would have called him out on it (I'd have called him out on his puppy love of Haleigh instead, I think, or not playing the game). Haleigh's was spot on, though. Kaycee's was pretty good, although a bit lame. Scottie's made absolutely no sense at all. And I thought Angela's was cruel as well. As for Sam's, while I believe it's true, I also feel it was cruel as well.

I think Zingbot needs to be rebooted or upgraded to the latest version of the OS. Or maybe just a hotfix? Cuz there's a serious bug that needs fixin'!

(Maybe the Russians hacked Zingbot?)

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
KC's didn't even make sense to me. And didn't understand Scotties either.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I guess Zingbot couldn't really come up with anything to zing Kaycee with cuz she's so nice. And Scottie's? Yeah, it made no sense. None. I'm not even sure I've seen Scottie hanging around Brett all that much...?

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I think Scottie's had to do with when he was HOH and Bret was trying to mist him.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Oh gosh, that was so long ago, I totally forgot. Thanks, EM!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Kaycee's was because it's kind of become her catch phrase "Let's go."

So they had the viewers using it in a way to say she was boring. It made more sense if you watched it.

Didn't really get the crush on Brett (by Scottie) thing.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I took the the jab at Scotty more as a Fessy/Haylee joke. It was a set up to get Fessy going. Anything else, it was pretty stupid then. But maybe there's not much to work with for a Scotty joke.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I thought the only thing funny about the Scottie joke was the look on Fessy’s face until Zingbot said Scottie.

Jeff33

07-05-2009

Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeff33 a private message Print Post    
Hayleigh has pretty hair but why she puts it up and takes it down constantly.. She can put it up in mid conversation and then take it back down before the conversation is over and the fingernail or knuckle chewing shows she s a very nervous person. IMHO

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: