TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Ideas for CBS

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: Ideas for CBS users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 19, 2018Needmylifeback25 08-19-18  6:42 am
Archive through August 26, 2018Ludog25 08-26-18  4:12 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Mcclarty

05-09-2011

Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mcclarty a private message Print Post    
I want to see something like the "After the Rose" show. Where they all come back after they've had time to go home and watch what happened. I would love to hear what Fessy might have to say to JC!

Costacat

07-15-2000

Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
LOL.

Aabeepbeep

01-26-2006

Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aabeepbeep a private message Print Post    
Ludo, they have done that with the diamond power of veto.

Ludog

07-15-2016

Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ludog a private message Print Post    
You are right Aebeepbeep, I remember the diamond power of veto, but forgot the power....
McLarity, they should absolutely do an "after the Rose" type show...if CBS wanted to make money it would be a CBs access only special show...we are always dying to find out how things turn out after they decompress. I love this idea!

Aabeepbeep

01-26-2006

Monday, August 27, 2018 - 4:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aabeepbeep a private message Print Post    
Yes, an after show would be great! Maybe call it After the House, lol.
I wish they would bring back the diamond power of veto. The only way I remembered the power, was watching reruns waiting on veto the other night and Ragan had it.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Monday, August 27, 2018 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
I hope I'm not the only viewer who is driven completely cuckoo by all of those TOTALLY RIDICULOUS close-ups of the cameras in the house during every single episode! Really??? You have to remind the viewer (constantly!) that there are cameras all over the house??? We. Don't. Care. About. Mechanical. Objects!

Is it utterly impossible to get through an entire episode without being subjected to those silly close-ups? I mean, does Sony pay CBS a premium product-placement fee for super-duper close-ups? They add absolutely nothing to the viewing experience! Stop the close-ups of the cameras - they are not houseguests! Arrrrrggggggh!

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, August 27, 2018 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Actually, Sony probably does pay CBS a premium product placement fee. And/or gets the cams for a majorly discounted rate. Considering the number of cams and mics in the house. :-)

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Need better sound system. This yr is horrible.

Please no exhaust fan in bathroom. We couldn't stand the sound.

Patty9755

07-18-2006

Friday, August 31, 2018 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Patty9755 a private message Print Post    
I have a great idea for CBS! How about moving pre season football to Friday night!!! Or Saturday night!!! It is a slap in the face for loyal Big Brother fans.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, August 31, 2018 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I think football brings in more revenue for CBS then BB so football comes first.

Govols

07-18-2005

Saturday, September 15, 2018 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Re: Sam turns on shower and then goes to potty.

Hope CBS sends her a water bill after the show. She is awful how she wastes water.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, September 15, 2018 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Well, I don't like to step into a cold shower.

I let the water run until it loses its chill.

In the Winter, that chill can be very cold.

I take quick showers to conserve water.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, September 15, 2018 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I think CBS should look through their catalog of songs possibly owned by CBS and negotiate with the artist to allow those songs to be sung by HG's.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: