TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
8/16 - Endurance - Glow & Flow

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: 8/16 - Endurance - Glow & Flow users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 16, 2018Dipo25 08-16-18  7:07 pm
Archive through August 16, 2018Kebob25 08-16-18  7:15 pm
Archive through August 16, 2018Dipo25 08-16-18  7:20 pm
Archive through August 16, 2018Kminfinity25 08-16-18  7:26 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Aabeepbeep

01-26-2006

Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aabeepbeep a private message Print Post    
Wow, so fast! I didn't even have time to start on my snacks! And I took a nap after work so I could stay up! LOL

Fessy killed it. I have to give him props, I didn't think he had the stamina.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I'm betting Scottie and Brettie will not be sharing a bed with Hay this week as she will be playing rub a dub dub, play in the tub with Fessy to get her way.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
If L6 can get them to believe Scottie turned his vote, Scottie might be up.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Pretty sure L6 will lose a number this week. They know they have had a good run. I think they will all take it well. Even if Tyler is on the block with maybe Angela, he has the votes to stay. He really doesn't even need to use his app. The hive only has two people voting. Maybe Fess will do something crazy and put one of his people on the block so he has more of his peeps playing in veto. Like , SCOTTIE.

Kebob

09-16-2006

Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kebob a private message Print Post    
I applaud Hayleigh using whatever advantage she has to get further in the game. She’s proven she can win comps. I like that she is not a pushover for Tyler like so many of them are. YMMV.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Kebob...what is YMMV?

Kebob

09-16-2006

Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kebob a private message Print Post    
Your mileage may vary.

Kebob

09-16-2006

Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kebob a private message Print Post    
(You may not agree)

Bowl4sport

07-21-2008

Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bowl4sport a private message Print Post    
YMCA (You May Cuss Aloud)

Tk27

07-04-2004

Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
Well if anyone is wondering why the comp was so easy this year and went in record time. Normally this comp has 6 players not 8. The lanes were half the size. Normally this comp goes the length of the yard. This year it was horizontal. Very short lanes. Smaller tubes to fill and bigger cups.

To me equals disappointment!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Tk.. very disappointing... That is one of the better BB comps and this year is was very disappointing.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Thanks, TK27.

I knew (guessed/surmised) in the first 30 seconds that Faysal would win it, if he could keep his balance and maintain stamina. He is quite tall, with a very long stride. While Tyler and Brett are both pretty athletic, I think they are probably both fairly short fellows, not quite Cody-sized (2017 season) fellows, but still not much taller than the girls, and definitely shorter than Angela and Bayleigh. Scottie was the dark horse. It will be interesting to watch Sunday and see how close, if at all, they actually were.

Oh, and welcome Gramcracker. We all have to de-lurk sometime.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I did have to laugh at they way Fessy was running. He looked like a gazel, maybe it was playing football in all kinds of weather.
I pretty much like everyone left except Hay, Don’t like her, her mouth, or the way she plays.
Tyler is still my hunny bunny. I don’t know how his app can be that good if he uses it for noms but can still be put up after veto.

Gramcracker

08-13-2018

Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 11:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramcracker a private message Print Post    
Thank you, Juju2bigdog. Love this season and just couldn't keep quiet any longer.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 17, 2018 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Anyone know if Scottie came in second and Tyler third ? Or other way around?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 17, 2018 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
2 replies 4 retweets 41 likes
Reply 2 Retweet 4 Like 41 Direct message

REALvegas4sure #bb20

@realvegas4sure
16m16 minutes ago
More REALvegas4sure #bb20 Retweeted Big Brother Gossip
Thanks BBG. This was legitimately from me.

During the pre summer test run there was no one Fessy's size or stats. And there was a decision to make this a much shorter lanes because during practice it took too long. Production just got a lesson in expect the unexpected.

#BB20REALvegas4sure #bb20 added,
Big Brother Gossip

@BBGossip
So.. @realvegas4sure directly contacted me - can't tweet at the moment but says this "it is a mess backstage as this comp was not supposed to go this quickly and during the test run done before the summer even begins it took a lot longer. Not expecting this." #bb20
Show this thread

Costacat

07-15-2000

Friday, August 17, 2018 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
As soon as I saw how short the lanes were and how quickly Faysal went across, I figured he'd win. Seeing @realvegas4sure's tweet just confirms the how, but now we know the why. Plus his big feet helped him skate along easily. Long strides and bam... done!

That's OK. Faysal already has a huge ego due to this, and Scottie has already claimed the bed next to Haleigh, so this is gonna be an interesting week. Plus... can you say Cloud App? <grin>

Tk27

07-04-2004

Friday, August 17, 2018 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
Costa I think it was pretty obvious to anyone after watching the first 30 seconds that Fes would win. Has to be one of the worst HOH comps ever!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 17, 2018 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kristina @stinaknits
2h2 hours ago
More
How's CBS/production going to blame Fessy for the length of that HOH comp when Scottie and Tyler were 2-3 minutes behind him at most. They filled their cast with a majority of athletic people this year and then made that comp easier?K...🤨

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: