TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Ep 22 - POV -- OTEV Competition

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: Ep 22 - POV -- OTEV Competition users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 15, 2018Dipo25 08-15-18  5:17 pm
Archive through August 15, 2018Wilsonatmd25 08-15-18  5:47 pm
Archive through August 15, 2018Dipo25 08-15-18  8:43 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 15, 2018 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Cass_cat, well said.

I am so looking forward to tomorrows eviction and ultimate blindside.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 15, 2018 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, Hayliegh is so bad at this game that 2 of her "best friends" have gone home thanks to her.

And I am amazed that Angie/RS thinks being on the block should be shared by everyone, SMH, I know she has watched the show before so why would she think that.

Tk27

07-04-2004

Wednesday, August 15, 2018 - 11:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
OMG what a great episode!!! Where to start?

Hayleigh I guess. The in your face celebration over the top celebration and then to have RS with the wrong answer! lol worth the price of admission right there! :-)

Watching Angela be so stressed in the POV. I would have too if I didn't know the result. When she thought Tyler lost but the joy of his victory. I will go back to the Wide Wide World of Sports slogan. The thrill of victory and the agony of defeat. We saw that in spades this episode.

Oh and yes RS I'm sure if you would have only just batted your eyes a little then you too could have been a privileged princess as well lol..... Where do they get these people!!!!!!

Loved loved seeing KC's spunky side!

I know I'm missing a lot of things from this episode that I loved but that were a few of the real good ones for me!

Tk27

07-04-2004

Wednesday, August 15, 2018 - 11:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
Oh I have to give honorable mention to Fessi for calling out RS for being so stupid! This coming from a guy looking for an evicted House guest that was playing right beside himself in the game! lol

I say again where do they get these people???? Lol they have really been entertaining me this year!

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 12:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I have to laugh at the four in the HoH. Hay, Fay, RS and Scottie. They think they have total control of the game but three of them don’t have a vote.

Tk27

07-04-2004

Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 1:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
I have been saying for about 3 weeks now. No way they can blindside the Hive next week. They will know for sure! Yet as each week goes by blindside after blindside and it is not just the evictions. It is even blindside POV's lol.

Hive = Stupidest alliance ever!!!!!!!!

Lardbrick

01-16-2006

Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 3:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lardbrick a private message Print Post    
They had to change the name of their alliance to rebrand their unsuccessful voting streak(s).

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Those fake, scripted, unnecessary retells in the DR:
Fessy “appears” to have some self-awareness about his lack of knowledge in OTEV... he laughed about losing that round... I SAW the Live Feeds right after OTEV, Fessy was telling RS he couldn’t find her name on a bottle. She said “it’s because I’m still HERE,” he said “huh?” She had to TELL him “it’s because I’m still here in the house...”. He put his hands over his face and said he was an idiot. But DR had him appear as if HE just got mixed up during POV, when in reality he may never have realized it!

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I'd been reading all week about RS saying she "helped" Tyler, like he owed her, but I don't know if I'd call it helping exactly (or him owing her), when she admitted it was accidental immediately after.

The big surprise to me, I had no idea all week that she'd actually beaten him back on the last one... with a wrong answer!! Thank goodness, Tyler was so incredibly LUCKY in that POV. Absolutely fantastic!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I liked it when Fessy was laughing and asking how he got mixed up with this bunch of losers. Well hmmmmm Fessy - you chose wrong!

Costacat

07-15-2000

Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Whrlwnd, yes, she did mention, once I think, about beating him back with the incorrect answer. But she was SOOO fixated on the fact that she "helped" Tyler by giving him the correct answer that one time (repeating that information ad nauseum to every single HG that she could corner), that that little nugget of info got lost.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
And Roxi? How did Faysal get mixed up with "this bunch of losers?" Well, let's see now. Exactly which "head" were you thinking with? Were you so infatuated with love, or the idea of love, that you couldn't actually think about the game? Or, um, actually THINK???? Remember, wasn't JC being your real brain for a while as well?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Fessy's DR was so funny.... he had no words for RS's screw up.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Thanks Costacat, I guess she glossed over that because she couldn't blame Tyler (or Angela) for it.

I'm glad, because I thought I knew what to expect, and I still got a surprise ending. :-)

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
RS ended up "helping" Tyler, but her actual intention was to help herself by getting affirmation from him that SHE did indeed have the correct answer. She was verifying, and inadvertently made Tyler realize his was wrong! If she'd kept her trap shut... (that could be said HOURLY!) she'd have won veto. Tyler owes her nothing. He never asked for anything, she initiated, so that's on HER. She NEEDS to reflect on her decisions/actions/opinions/judgments/etc, but we all know she will just be bitter and it will get reinforced by her bitter fellow HIVE members. This is all so weird when you remember last week she was helping to plan her OWN eviction and this week is crying 'poor me!'
I hope Sam stays long after most of the lazy people, I hate to think she will spend her time in the Jury House being Alice to those Brady Kids!

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
I agree Cali. She has little self awareness and zero sense of her own responsibility for herself, imo. Yet she's the loudest to complain about "entitlement." ughhh She's the one who thinks she's entitled to something special, but I can't figure out why?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Fessy...the wanna be player who wins the most clueless award of the season! His outfit in the pictures from last night remind me of someone in a boy band or something...it's a good thing he's pretty because he just not smart!

Bbyluv76

08-10-2011

Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbyluv76 a private message Print Post    
Ha! Roxip, I used to think he was pretty too, but the dumber he proves himself, the more unattractive he becomes

Costacat

07-15-2000

Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Ha! I was just gonna say that. A friend of mine had a gorgeous dog. We used to say she was pretty but stupid. Um. Hi Faysal. Wink wink. And yes, I used to think he had potential, with a haircut, u til about week 3...

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
!

Costacat

07-15-2000

Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Finally watching the show from last night and so far, I have only three comments...

Could Haleigh roll her eyes back into her head any more often? I mean... Every. Single. Diary. Room. At least once. That has got to be one of the worst affectations I've ever seen. I've never noticed it. (And I had to laugh when she said she hated the hacker. Um. You liked the hacker so much when YOU were the hacker. How quickly we forget!)

Angie is the worst loser. Ever. Being the replacement nom? Seriously. It's. A. Game. Throwing herself around the house like a spoiled, pouty brat. I'd swear she was a 5 yo, and not a 35 yo.

Watching her standing up there, while Haleigh was pulling chips for the POV comp? Again, how old is this woman? And speaking of affectations, what is up with her fake accent?? She suddenly has a southern accent in her DRs when she's talking about the POV? Huh?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: