TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Level 6 Alliance Dynamics

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: Level 6 Alliance Dynamics users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 13, 2018Nolanry25 08-13-18  10:21 pm
Archive through August 17, 2018Costacat25 08-17-18  8:06 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, August 17, 2018 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I would love for that to happen LOL I love this season!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 18, 2018 - 5:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I know that Sam isn't part of L6. That's the point. I'm just wondering if Brett will realize that Tyler made a side deal and didn't tell anybody. Who else might have Tyler made a deal with? That Brett is also the one that doesn't get to hang out with the rest of his alliance and may be missing out on stuff and that he could be the low man on the totem pole.

The paranoia is going to start soon amongst the alliance.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Saturday, August 18, 2018 - 6:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I don't think Brett is the low man on the totem pole. I think the core four are all doing their part. I think the Tyler/Sam thing was before Level 6 ever got started. And right now, it's a good thing that Tyler has Sam because he's the only one who can actually keep her in control (or a semblance of it). I think the core four will stay core, each with their own role to play, until they have to either VTE one or the other, or they make it, intact, to F4.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Saturday, August 18, 2018 - 6:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Pamy, if that happens, if the "hey, *I* had an F2 with Sam" thing happens, me and you? We are getting together and toasting!! I would die laughing. And probably eating an entire bowl of popcorn without even realizing I did it!

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Saturday, August 18, 2018 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Good morning.

I was just about to ask that question: Which came first, the L6 alliance or the Ty/Sam (& KC) pact?

The show made it look like the L6 alliance came first, but I know sometimes they edit events out of actual order. On the show, Ty was already w/ L6 when he won the first HOH, and nommed Sam. So, he nominated her even though they'd already formed a pact?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, August 18, 2018 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL Costa!! you got it!!

Hwest

07-01-2011

Saturday, August 18, 2018 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I wonder where L6 would be without Tyler? Tyler is both great at comps and understands the game and house dynamics. I still think the rest of the core 4 are following his lead and that without Tyler they would look as dumb as Foutte. Foutee is good at competitions but they have no clue about strategy or house dynamics. No one knows what Sam is doing. JC was playing a great "middle" game going back and forth trying to keep the sides even but it appears he has put all his cards in with L6 (well at least with Tyler). Scottie understands the game but his rogue vote and trying to get Hay away from Fessy could cost him his game. He could have led the Foutte side after Swaggy's departure but chose to play a "rat" game.

Currently Tyler has a F2 with everyone except Hay and Fessy and he is closing in on that too.

Is Tyler flying too close to the sun? Will he be exposed?

Brett has been hilarious but his goodbye messages will not help him if he manages to survive. Although I enjoy Brett his RS message fell flat.

I am hoping for a Scottie win today to keep things interesting.

Jucylucy

08-23-2005

Saturday, August 18, 2018 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jucylucy a private message Print Post    
Tyler will win the veto and convince Fess to put himself up.

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Saturday, August 18, 2018 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Jucylucy that is hysterical

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I don’t think L6/5/4 is that smart, it’s that the other side is soo stupid. JC, Scottie and Sam have kinda sided with L6/5/4 which makes them look smarter and without them they wouldn’t have gotten this far but they have already lost 2 from their side and they’ve only won 2 out of 8 HOH’s. JMHO

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Jag, not even L6 thinks they are that smart. They are continually astonished that they are still there and that some plan works out. It may be that The Hive shoots itself in the foot but, L6 always has a plan to execute.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I think L6 is constantly surprised that The Hive is stupid enough to get their own side evicted on their own HOH's. "Astonished" is a good word.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I don't know. JC has certainly helped them along, and they have made the right moves at the right time. There just haven't been any real countermoves to worry about.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Jag, I've thought the same thing. It's not that L6 is so good but instead, the other side is so dumb.

Wally

08-13-2011

Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
does Fessy think he's somehow aligned with elements of Level 6 ?

(like a floater-type, such as Sam/J.C.) ?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Fessy thinks he is creating alliance that will keep him and Haleigh protected.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
And that will be the alliance undoing... They no longer have their ducks in a straight line and are confusing the targets. Any discussion with Hal and Fay to make them think they're not their target will backfire. If Level 6 wins HOH next, who are they going to target if not Hal and Fay? I guess it is Tyler and Angela who do not want to win HOH so that someone else will aim at Fay and Hal. The best person to do so is Kay, she needs to win HOH and aim and shoot, straight this time. Take Hal out, first. Unfortunately, Hal is playing for HOH and may win and Sam will be gone. Sounds easy... but.

Gidget

07-28-2002

Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
JC has been my surprise player of this season. He is smart and sneaky. Good for BB. Does anyone see an L6 choosing to go to final two with JC?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And Spunky, is next week going to be a double eviction? Things are getting more complicated.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 20, 2018 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Last night Tyler crawled into bed where Angela was sleeping and started spooning.

If they are slowly becoming an item (Tyler does seem to be falling for her) will this affect the final 2 deal he has with KC?

Hmmm.....

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Monday, August 20, 2018 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
I don't think this Thursday will be a double because Tyler still has a week on his power app?

The best thing about L6 is their continued trust in each other.

Tyler and Angela have been making so called deals this week but Kaycee and Brett are not freaking out but keeping their solid trust in them.

Brett has isolated himself this week but still grabs the quick passing chat with one of them.

The rest of the house does not realize the four are an alliance. Their personalities have fitted so well with each other.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Last night, I thought I heard Tyler and KC talking about this. Now my suspicions have been confirmed.

Does anybody know about this? Is it true, or is JC lying?

quote:

gιяℓ_ѕмєg @girlsmeg
3h3 hours ago
More
Tyler asks Kaycee to keep this between them, but apparently Brett went to JC & tried to make a final 2.

Tyler doesn't know if that's true. He & Kaycee agree JC's smart.
#BB20

JC may have just put a target on his back for telling Tyler. If it were true, JC should have kept his mouth shut. JC might just be trying to target Brett to leave next.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 3:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
What is going on here in this tweet?

Why is Tyler included in the flipping out statement? He knows that it is all JC and JC is lying and blaming it all on Brett.

Is Tyler planning on getting Brett out first? Nooooo!!!!!

quote:

Monday, September 03, 2018 - 7:58 pm
Luna @LunaCee73
6m6 minutes ago

Tyler tells Angela that she/Kaycee need to make Haleigh feel safe enough with them that she won't put them up, but not so safe that JC and Brett start freaking out.

JC and Brett are already freaking out. #bb20
Tyler may be laying the groundwork for the vote flip that I still think he intended from the very beginning. #bb20

Tyler tells Angela that he told Haleigh that the only thing she needs to do is NOT tell Scottie that she's safe, adds "if she does that we should send her home". Angela: "Deal" #bb20

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 4:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And this from Jokers:

quote:

Tyler telling Angela to be careful hanging with Haleigh because Brett/JC could get nervous Haleigh won't put her up. Tyler says JC is in Brett's head. Angela says she feels like the group is distancing. NT
09/04/18 12:01 AM

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
I think the "freaking out" stuff is related to Brett forming a possible side alliance with JC and Sam, all three of whom by now suspect they are not in the "inner" alliance. Brett knows for a fact that JC and sam are not, and he also knows (and JC has said) that Tyler-KC-Angela are a tight threesome, as was noted by Bay and Rock before they left. No one is actually freaking out, except maybe Ty-KC-Ang as they realize that with Scottie and hay gone, the circle gets smaller.

The "flip" is that everyone wants Scottie out (initially?) but in fact for Tyler's game personally, it's probably better to evict Haleigh. So how does he get the house to do that without seeming like he's putting his own game ahead of L6.

ymmv

Realityjunkie

05-17-2011

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realityjunkie a private message Print Post    
So now that Brett is in jury, will he or won’t he tell the jury about the Level 6 alliance? Opinions?

I’m thinking he won’t say anything.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I think Brett might tell if he is still mad. But some of the other knew about L3 or suspected it, they didn’t know Brett was L4 or L6.
If he tells them he decided to turn against them and outed it to Tyler I think they will laugh at him and say dummy how do you think we got here.

Tk27

07-04-2004

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 11:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
If I was a L6 member I would be telling the jury everything! They need to know how badly they were out played and then maybe they would (doubtful) vote for the best player to win.

IMO Brett not saying anything hurts them.

Ark

07-09-2001

Saturday, September 15, 2018 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I agree Tk, someone needs to clarify L6 to the jury members asap. They all know they were outplayed but they don't know how that happened. I'm counting on the fact that Brett loved to tell stories and captivate an audience in the house. I don't think he can resist spilling all he knows.

Realityjunkie

05-17-2011

Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realityjunkie a private message Print Post    
Ok so if it ends up both Tyler & Kaycee in the final 2 do either of them spill the beans about Level 6? Without an after show I feel like we will never see the rest of the houseguests realize there was this large alliance working together that they didn’t know about!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: