TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Ep 19 - POV Comp

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: Ep 19 - POV Comp users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 08, 2018Dipo25 08-08-18  5:22 pm
Archive through August 08, 2018Firebird0525 08-08-18  5:52 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Just because Angela wanted her HOH control again she did cause almost 2 days of mental anguish for Tyler not knowing he was safe or not, and really she took the joy from a winner to jump up and down as the clear winner of the Veto. Darn it! (Don't like Angela very much).

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Bay in the Hoh. She has been thinking. Dangerous territory right there. Bay thinks it would be a great big move to take off RS and put Scottie back up.
Angela thinks that’s funny and says Bay obviously we are not on the same page.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Fun time veto meeting.
Angela saves Tyler puts up Bay.
Angela gives I know who the hacker speech.
Hay looks so very shocked.
Angela tells Bay her power trip is over. Does not call her honey.
Hay feels quilts. She never thought. Yip we know

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb20 🐹 ⌚️ @hamsterwatch
4s5 seconds ago
More
wow they omitted all that pre-meeting drama, plus Brett's granny visits - she will probably show up on tomorrow's show - Angela used her veto on Tyler and put up Bayleigh in his place #bykta

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
That’s all for know. Find out tomorrow who will be evicted.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Once a Queen, always a Queen. I am going to wear my hat high.

Is that what you did today at the House Meeting, Bayleigh?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Wait. You mean that Bayleigh exaggerated about how someone treated/talked to her?

I cannot believe that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well Angela did a really good job of listening to them pitch her about putting Scottie back up, but if they had been paying attention they should have realized that she promised Scottie safety, so why would they have believed her? I swear they are just not bright.

Panda

07-15-2005

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
What would have been better choices for Hay to do as the Hacker? Angela already had her sites set on Bayleigh. Also there is another one coming up let’s see how it handled. Did only Bay pick up on the deals at the POV comp?

Haha sorry for the questions!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Panda, well it was obvious that somebody wanted to target Tyler. But they should have taken RS down instead of Scotty, because RS is not a good competitor, and they would want the chance of a strong player to win Veto, which Scotty would have been.

Also taking RS down would have given them a definite vote for their side, rather than Scotty who they have suspected of going rogue before.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
What happened to the emotional, disrespectful attack that Bayleigh said Tyler did at the VETO meeting?

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Ark.. they must have "edited" it out..

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
They may show it tomorrow, they also stop at the end of the veto ceremony.

Panda

07-15-2005

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Oh yes on the RS vote! I’ve been so concerned in the others spot on the block I forgot what to do with her!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, the DR's from the foo-tay people are so amazing. Hayliegh does not have clue what is going on if she thinks that Ashley is going to leave Tyler on the block.

She flat out said in the competition that she would take him down. Does Hay think she just didn't mean it?

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Sorry, no screen caps for the show tonight ... BBQ with friends

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Why is Rockstar allowed to use sign language?

They didn't allow the twins to use it.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I wondered that too Sea

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
they wasted too much time showing that comp, they should have let us see a little of the veto meeting aftermath !

tomorrow's show will be packed,, esp since they have so much housemeeting footage theyy didnt know they were getting until today!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think Angela is unnecessarily mean. I dont like her style at all.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 11:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Bay did not say Tyler yelled at her. She said he was sitting at the counter with sunglasses on, lowered them and told her he was voting her out. Maybe there was nothing to show.
Bay in her scream fest never said Tyler yelled at her.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 1:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
Its clear that some players are so scripted and rehearsed when they are in the diary room. I wish they talked normally and more freely than delivering a line. But this also makes me wonder, are these people also being guided in what they are doing in the game; playing roles? I mean I've thought this before but it seems more obvious this year. I like this season but this has been bugging me.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 1:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Missy, I've a!ways thought that HG's should think of the DR as another player. Use caution when entering that lair! 😂

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I thought this episode was very enlightening.

I now see why Angela (& others) were so convinced that Bayleigh was the hacker. They dropped breadcrumbs w/ her, so then when the hacker did exactly what they'd discussed they were convinced. What they didn't realize is that Bay unknowingly repeated the idea to the hacker, who thought it was a good idea, and used it. So, Haleigh actually did accidently set Bayleigh up. I do feel a little sorry for Haleigh. Very interesting. But I disagree w/ Bayleigh, Angela doesn't look "stupid", she just looks incorrect.

Also got confirmation, again, that Angela can be a cold-blooded assassin. She cut Rachel to the quick (w/ no remorse), and her Veto speech to Bayleigh was also pretty "to the quick". I, personally, wish she'd have put more emphasis on Bay's power app, but...

On the flip side, though, I'd been wary of Angela's commitment to Tyler until seeing last night. Much to my relief, it was never once an option to her to leave Tyler on the block, despite what she said to Bay. And that Veto comp was interesting. In fact, she hung on to that Veto so tightly, b/c she didn't want to risk Scottie not taking Tyler down. So, since I'm all about Tyler, that reassures me for now.

Oh, and a tiny bit of humor last night, was when JC was asking Tyler if he was the hacker. For a split second, after the hacker nom, I had wondered that, too, but came to my senses right away.

Jade2

07-12-2012

Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jade2 a private message Print Post    
Angela is one cold hearted fish. I'm looking forward to the time when her alliance votes her out.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Watching last night's episode now and I'm 1000% feeling sorry for these guys. I know how hot it's been here and I dunno what time they were competing but it's been brutally hot here and the humidity (here) has been higher than normal. Having to run around in the sun? I'd be dying. Tyler and Scottie are sweating like crazy, and I'm just hoping that BB let them take water breaks in between rounds (was this a really long veto comp?).

Costacat

07-15-2000

Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Interesting that Haleigh just figured out that she was basically set up. By Bayleigh blabbing all over the place about what she learned and/or heard from other HGs, and then Haleigh implementing everything verbatim, there was no way for anyone else to figure out whether it was Bayleigh or Haleigh. So Bayleigh got caught in the middle and took the fall. And not gracefully. By the time Haleigh fessed up to everything, Bayleigh had already disgraced herself to the rest of the HGs (isolating, blowing up), and except for The Hive (minus Scottie), no one else wanted to live with her... Those four really weren't playing with a full deck, were they?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: