TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 08, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2018: General Discussion: Outside the House News: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 08, 2018 users admin

Costacat

07-15-2000

Friday, August 03, 2018 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
LOL. There's someone else that I never EVER want or need to see again. Isn't his 15 minutes of fame over with yet? Talk about an attention... oh, wait, nope, can't say that! :-)

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 03, 2018 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
https://www.facebook.com/OffTheBlockwithRossAndMarissa/videos/1904506602943145/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 03, 2018 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That is how I feel about Marissa...

And about requiring Facebook for anything.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Friday, August 03, 2018 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
That is..IMO...the silliest show ever. Can't stand to listen to any of it.

Breanna95838

07-08-2011

Friday, August 03, 2018 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Breanna95838 a private message Print Post    
Argh not only did they have Frankie on the show but they had a video clip of Kaitlyn with a so called "Hit".

Kaitlyn claims that she knew before the show that Angela would be HOH and she would put up Fessy and Haleigh (buzz wrong lol). She said karma is a (e).

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Friday, August 03, 2018 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Oh my, Frankie and Marissa have no idea what is going on in the house!

Frankie said Tyler was running the house and he was responsible for the vote changes each week.

JC was the one who ran around the house and got the Kaitlyn vote changed.

They had no idea what was said that made Angela so annoyed, they got that all wrong.

Kc103

07-13-2004

Friday, August 03, 2018 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kc103 a private message Print Post    
https://www.thedailybeast.com/julie-chens-enemies-at-cbs-emerge-as-her-husband-les-moonves-is-accused?source=facebook&via=desktop

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 5:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
http://ew.com/tv/2018/08/03/big-brother-julie-chen-interview-rachel-brett/

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
http://bigbrothernetwork.com/allison-grodner-interview-big-brother-20-week-5-review/

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
The Fear Factor show I was talking about is on again right now. Sorry I got one of the names wrong, it was Cody and Zach from Big Brother.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
On MTV.

Starr

07-09-2005

Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
This is old news but since Jesse is on an upcoming episode... (I heard Rockstar say she was making "Jesse's cupcakes" and it was his voice that came on telling her to make them. I assume he is hosting the veto competition)
There is a cute picture of him and his son.

http://ew.com/tv/2018/01/07/big-brother-jessie-godderz-son-lucas-princeton-photos/

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I really hope Bay leaves Thurs night, but I wish she wouldn’t be going to Jury... not only will she be the first one there and get the BEST bedroom, we know she’ll forever treat it as “her house.” Oh well, they never show much of the Jury House anymore, so “out sight, out of mind.” I hope her and her “showmance” disappear into obscurity...
I still don’t understand why Swaggy says he was meant to be a star... is he an actor? A singer? A comedian? Just exactly what is his “talent” which will make him a star? We know it’s NOT fashion! When he showed up at Bayleigh’s parents’ home, I was instantly reminded of the opening song to “Fresh Prince of Bel Air!” And his bragging on his eviction night about the awesomeness of his outfit... LOL... are acid-washed jeans really making a comeback? (and who wears red with maroon?). I thought his outfit looked like he got fashion advice from Rockstar.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Lol

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Here’s a more recent interview with Rachel. It isn’t much different than the rest of them but it is the most recent one. It seems she thinks Tyler really did purposefully spearhead her eviction. Hopefully she will now take some time to watch how things unfolded and realize he did not come after her. That was never part of the plan.

I did like that the interviewer kinda nudged her with two questions. One was asking her why she freaked out so much after she was nominated if she was expecting it and also if she thought she wouldn’t have gone had she had a cool head and not reacted the way she did. She said yes to that so I wish she realized that was the ultimate answer? They only decided to ditch her after she acted like a paranoid crazy person all week.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tvguide.com/amp/news/big-brother-20-rachel-swindler-exit-interview/

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Starr, I didnt know he was a dad, that pic is precious!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Nice news for Jesse. Beautiful picture of him and his son.

Kswheels

06-30-2005

Monday, August 06, 2018 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kswheels a private message Print Post    
‘Big Brother’ 20: Bayleigh admits on camera she hates ‘White People’ – More BB20 Hate-Speech

Bayleigh is gonna have a hard landing after jury

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Rankings of HOH. Bayleigh did not fare well.

"Queen Bayleigh’s HOH reign has been the biggest royal disappointment on ‘Big Brother 20’ so far, readers say"

https://www.goldderby.com/article/2018/big-brother-20-bayleigh-worst-hoh-reign-so-far/

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/big-brothers-bayleigh-thinks-shes-pregnant-with-swaggy-cs-baby/

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
LOL. So the cat is out of the bag. They are both unemployed. Hmm...

Boberg

10-04-2002

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 3:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
I feel so bad for Bay's parents, this cannot be the dream they had for their daughter.
That is a major problem I see today, people just do not think about the consequences of their actions before they act...they just impulsively act now days. Not just thinking this pregnancy.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 4:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I agree Boberg .. and the fact that Bay was concerned about how to tell her parents and that was eliminated by every rag magazine and the live feeds... (Imagine .. the mom and sister watch them) ... If I had a daughter .. my heart would be broken to hear it like that .. and not be able to talk with her. It may be in Bay's best interest to leave the show after Thursday if all of this is true.. and if she isn't pregnant .. and it was just a scare .. I highly doubt all of those tabloids that reported it will publish anything like a retraction...

Costacat

07-15-2000

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 4:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I'd feel a lot more sorry for Bayleigh if I did t feel like no was being played. She knows where the cams are and plays up to them. When asked if she wanted to talk to production about a test, she said she wanted to wait a week or two. She knows her family is watching. If she was so concerned, this wouldn't be something she would have done or said in front of the cameras. Or let Chris brag about it to someone else in the house.

As to a retraction... You retract a false statement. She herself put that out there.

Its entirely likely she is so emotionally juvenile that she thought this would end in unicorns and rainbows and sweet pink babies and a marriage with a mansion in the Hollywood Hills to a famous man. Turns out that reality is pretty gritty. I dunno.

But yes. She should leave tomorrow and take care of this. Because if there is a chance, it doesn't go away if you ignore it.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 6:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Costa, who is unemployed? Swaggy and Bay? Where are you reading that?